2017, Volume 17, Issue 1
- 5-13 Simulation indicator of a stagnating economy
by Kuznetsov S.B.
- 14-25 Construction of a dynamic input-output model with a human capital block
by Baranov A.O. & Pavlov V.N. & Slepenkova Yu. M.
- 26-40 Bayesian approach to evaluate the impact of external shocks on Russian macroeconomics indicators
by Shevelev A.A.
- 41-56 Contracting and quasi-market as a form of interrelations between state and media in Russian regions
by Dovbysh O.S.
- 57-69 Analysis and forecast of environmental load in Russia
by Mkrtchyan G. & Tagaeva T. & Tsvelodub Yu.
- 70-85 Agent-based modeling of wholesale electricity market
by Rashidova E.A.
- 86-99 Integration of input–output approach into agent-based modeling. Part 1. Methodological principles
by Domozhirov D. A. & Ibragimov N. M. & Melnikova L. V. & Tsyplakov A. A.
- 114-125 Improving compliance function of personnel management companies as a factor purpose of reducing staff opportunism
by Nikolaev N.A.
- 126-134 The phenomenon of managerial capital in financial theory
by Perfilyev A.A. & Bufetova L. P.
- 135-144 The formation of economic mechanisms of corporate markets, stimulating the activation of innovative entrepreneurship
by Titov V. V. & Goryushkin А. A.
2016, Volume 16, Issue 4
- 5-19 Optimization of the Russian Macroeconomic Policy for 2016–2020
by Gilmundinov V. M. & Melnikov V. V. & Petrov S. P.
- 20-38 Copula Models of the Joint Distribution of Exchange Rates
by Antonov I. N. & Knyazev A. G. & Lepekhin O. A.
- 39-47 Optimization of the Russian macroeconomic policy for 2016–2020
by Blam Yu. Sh. & Mashkina L. V. & Stoylova A. S.
- 48-66 Methodological issues of modeling of the efficiency of labor in the russian defense industry enterprises
by Sokolov A. V. & Rimskaya A. O.
- 67-79 Analog model of dynamic balance of the joint-stock bank
by Bulanov Yu. N.
- 80-92 The mechanisms of formation of strategic socio-economic priorities
by Klimanov V. V. & Chernyshova N. A. & Nedopivtseva D. A.
- 93-108 Clusters as a form of local production systems
by Burmatova О. P.
- 109-119 Modern forms of partnership in business
by Markova V. D. & Trapeznikov I. S.
- 120-130 The value of simulation in accounting to inform management decisions
by Kovalev A. E.
- 131-143 About the methods used in process of management of social stability of the enterprise of transport business
by Tabachnikova E. V.
2016, Volume 16, Issue 3
- 5-14 Analysis of Gross Regional Product fluctuations and electric power consumption in 2005– 2014. Reserves for decreasing electric power prices
by Suslov N. & Chernaya N.
- 15-30 Risk as an object of state regulation
by Perfilyev A.A. & Bufetova L. P.
- 31-41 Exchange rate risk exposure in asset pricing theory
by Kuchin I.I.
- 42-56 Comparative efficiency of child benefits in different European countries
by Busygin V.P. & Kulakov D.A.
- 57-67 Corporate training as an element of formation and development of labour resources in the innovation economy
by Gorelova I. N.
- 68-83 Rent as a super-profit, as income from activities such as leasing and how corruption-premium
by Komarov V.P. & Morozova N.A.
2016, Volume 16, Issue 2
- 5-15 The labor productivity and the level of consumption: cross-country comparisons (empirical analysis)
by Lavrovskiy B. & Pozdnjakova I. & Fedorov А. & Spiridonova E.
- 5-17 The competitiveness of Eurozone periphery countries’ economies and their debt problems
by Dementiev N. P.
- 16-33 Assessment of macroeconomic effects from using alternative technologies for production of cold with application of OMMM - Holod model
by Suslov N. I. & Buzulutskov V. F.
- 34-43 Unemployment trends during economy crisis 2014-2015 in Russia
by Kostikova E.K. & Pokamestov D. A. & Ruchkina D.A.
- 44-56 Financial aspects of providing the ecological oriented development
by Burmatova O.P. & Sumskaya T.V.
- 57-69 A simulation model of the gas complex
by Sokolova G.E.
- 70-77 An approach to the evaluation of the effectiveness of innovative territorial cluster in the feed region
by Mkrtchian GM & Kritskii D.V.
- 78-88 Mathematical justification of research method of fuzzy set properties of Geske model trajectories and its modifications
by Baranov A.O. & Muzyko E.I. & Pavlov V.N.
- 89-99 System support innovative development of industry in the region
by Titov V. V. & Markova V. D.
- 100-110 Why does not develop the russian regions?
by Radkovskaya E.V. & Radkoskii G.V.
- 111-122 The integration and investment potential of BRICS
by Sidorova E.A.
- 123-131 Classification of threats of economic security of Tajikistan
by Blinichkina N. U.
- 132-144 Analysis of the impact of institutional environment on the policy of oil companies in the sphere of subsoil use
by Тоkarev А.N.
- 145-155 Social exclusion of people with disabilities: succesful strategies for overcoming
by Korzhuk S.V.
2016, Volume 16, Issue 1
- 18-24 Analysis of management quality and management decisions made using the example of russian oil and gas companies
by Kostylev A.O. Skopina L.V.
- 25-38 Prospects for Transport Energy Consumption: Methodological Approaches and Results of Forecasting
by Eder L. V. & Nemov V. Yu. & Filimonova I. V.
- 39-49 Efficiency of Power Technologies of Utilization of Thermal Waste from Positions of Regional System (For the Kemerovo Region). Part 2
by Churashev V. N. & Markova V. M.
- 50-60 The Estimation of Economic Efficiency of Investments in the Industrial Park of the Novosibirsk Region
by Kogan A. B.
- 61-73 Modeling Combining Tax Regimes
by Prishchenko E. A. & Popova Yu. S.
- 74-85 Corruption as Aspect of the Phenomenon «Fiasco of the Market Mechanism»
by Komarov V. F. & Morozova N. A.
- 86-100 Factors of Patent Activity in Russian Regions
by Baburin V. L. & Zemtsov S. P.
- 101-115 Economics of Happiness: Current Research and Discussion
by Chinakova N. V.
- 116-125 Actual Problems of the Estimation of Competitiveness of the Brand
by Sevostyanova O. G. & Popova N. A.
- 126-136 On the question of corporate funding implementation of exploration and production investment projects
by Voronin D. M.
- 137-152 Regional aspects of continuing education of the population in the context of human development
by Suleymanova F. G. & Kharchenko I. I.
- 153-161 Sberbank and NSU: Partnership for Development
by Bekareva S. V.