The competitiveness of Eurozone periphery countries’ economies and their debt problems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- V. Gil'mundinov, 2011. "Analysis of Structural Changes in the Russian Economy in Conditions of Intersectoral Competition," Problems of Economic Transition, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 54(3), pages 44-53.
- A. Alekseev, 2014. "The New Industrialization," Problems of Economic Transition, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 56(12), pages 43-62.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- E.D. Kormishkin & O.S. Sausheva & V.A. Gorin & E.S. Zemskova, 2016. "Innovation and Investment Safety as the Condition for Neo-Industrial Development," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3A), pages 94-109.
- Yury Yuryevich Rusanov & Natalia Nikolaevna Natocheeva & Tatiana Viktorovna Belyanchikova & Gulmira Sultanovna Bektenova, 2017. "Project Lending in Banking Risk Management," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(4B), pages 453-471.
- V.A. Slepov & V.K. Burlachkov & T.P. Danko & M.E. Kosov & I.I. Volkov & O.A. Grishina & V.D. Sekerin, 2017. "The Country's Economic Growth Models and the Potential for Budgetary, Monetary and Private Financing of Gross Domestic Product Growth," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(4A), pages 488-500.
More about this item
KeywordsEurozone peripheral countries; public debt; exports; competitive-ness; comparative price level; tradable goods;
All these keywords.
- F45 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Macroeconomic Issues of Monetary Unions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nos:wjflnh:2016_1_01e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://socionet.ru/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Вестник НГУ социально-экономические науки (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://socionet.ru/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.