Competitive oil prices and scarcity rents when the extraction cost function is convex
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Méjean, Aurélie & Hope, Chris, 2008.
"Modelling the costs of non-conventional oil: A case study of Canadian bitumen,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 4205-4216, November.
- Aurélie Méjean & Chris Hope, 2008. "Modelling the costs of non-conventional oil: A case study of Canadian bitumen," Post-Print halshs-00736147, HAL.
- Méjean, A. & Hope, C., 2008. "Modelling the costs of non-conventional oil: A case study of Canadian bitumen," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0810, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Roumasset, James A. & Wada, Christopher, 2013. "Energy Costs and the Optimal Use of Groundwater," 2014 Allied Social Science Association (ASSA) Annual Meeting, January 3-5, 2014, Philadelphia, PA 161892, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Méjean, Aurélie & Hope, Chris, 2013.
"Supplying synthetic crude oil from Canadian oil sands: A comparative study of the costs and CO2 emissions of mining and in-situ recovery,"
Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 27-40.
- Méjean, A. & Hope, C., 2010. "Supplying Synthetic Crude Oil from Canadian Oil Sands: A Comparative Study of the Costs and CO2 Emissions of Mining and In-Situ Recovery," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1014, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:reseng:v:12:y:1990:i:4:p:311-320. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505569 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.