Resource and Energy Economics
2004, Volume 26, Issue 2
- 255-274 Hyperbolic discounting and time inconsistency in a native-exotic species conflict
by Settle, Chad & Shogren, Jason F.
2004, Volume 26, Issue 1
- 1-25 Estimating the benefits of efficient water pricing in France
by Garcia, Serge & Reynaud, Arnaud
- 27-50 Information programs for technology adoption: the case of energy-efficiency audits
by Anderson, Soren T. & Newell, Richard G.
- 51-75 Energy use by apartment tenants when landlords pay for utilities
by Levinson, Arik & Niemann, Scott
- 77-97 What is driving China's decline in energy intensity?
by Fisher-Vanden, Karen & Jefferson, Gary H. & Liu, Hongmei & Tao, Quan
2003, Volume 25, Issue 4
- 299-327 Simulating coalitionally stable burden sharing agreements for the climate change problem
by Eyckmans, Johan & Tulkens, Henry
- 329-351 Adjusting the measurement of US manufacturing productivity for air pollution emissions control
by Aiken, Deborah Vaughn & Pasurka, Carl Jr.
- 353-371 International benchmarking of electricity distribution utilities
by Edvardsen, Dag Fjeld & Forsund, Finn R.
- 373-386 The merits of non-tradable quotas as a domestic policy instrument to prevent firm closure
by Hagem, Cathrine
2003, Volume 25, Issue 3
- 219-238 Resource depletion under uncertainty: implications for mine depreciation, Hartwick's Rule and national accounting
by Butterfield, David W.
- 239-254 "More is less": the tax effects of ignoring flow externalities
by Sandal, Leif K. & Steinshamn, Stein Ivar & Grafton, R. Quentin
- 255-268 Policy persistence in environmental regulation
by Zhao, Jinhua & Kling, Catherine L.
- 269-294 An analysis of differing abatement incentives
by Rubbelke, Dirk T. G.
2003, Volume 25, Issue 2
- 129-139 Optimally eating a stochastic cake: a recursive utility approach
by Epaulard, Anne & Pommeret, Aude
- 141-154 Strategic environmental policy when the governments are threatened by relocation
by Greaker, Mads
- 155-175 The amenity value of the climate: the household production function approach
by Maddison, David
- 177-195 Heterogeneous preferences for congestion during a wilderness experience
by Boxall, Peter & Rollins, Kimberly & Englin, Jeffrey
- 197-214 Location decisions of a polluting firm and the time consistency of environmental policy
by Petrakis, Emmanuel & Xepapadeas, Anastasios
2003, Volume 25, Issue 1
- 1-10 Endogenous technical change in environmental macroeconomics
by Carraro, Carlo & Gerlagh, Reyer & Zwaan, Bob van der
- 11-34 Endogenous induced technical change and the costs of Kyoto
by Buonanno, Paolo & Carraro, Carlo & Galeotti, Marzio
- 35-57 Gross world product and consumption in a global warming model with endogenous technological change
by Gerlagh, Reyer & van der Zwaan, Bob
- 59-79 The impact of energy conservation on technology and economic growth
by Smulders, Sjak & de Nooij, Michiel
- 81-103 An endogenous growth model with embodied energy-saving technical change
by van Zon, Adriaan & Yetkiner, I. Hakan
- 105-126 Explaining slow diffusion of energy-saving technologies; a vintage model with returns to diversity and learning-by-using
by Mulder, Peter & de Groot, Henri L. F. & Hofkes, Marjan W.
2002, Volume 24, Issue 4
- 281-299 Moral hazard problems in fisheries regulation: the case of illegal landings and discard
by Jensen, Frank & Vestergaard, Niels
- 301-325 Comparing tests of the theory of exhaustible resources
by Chermak, Janie M. & Patrick, Robert H.
- 327-347 Cap and trade policies in the presence of monopoly and distortionary taxation
by Fullerton, Don & Metcalf, Gilbert E.
- 349-366 Regulation of common property resources under private information about resource externalities
by Osmundsen, Petter
- 367-384 Taxes versus quotas for a stock pollutant
by Hoel, Michael & Karp, Larry
2002, Volume 24, Issue 3
- 175-192 Supply-based water pricing in a conjunctive use system: implications for resource and energy use
by Schuck, Eric C. & Green, Gareth P.
- 193-210 Capacity utilization measures and excess capacity in multi-product privatized fisheries
by Dupont, Diane P. & Grafton, R. Quentin & Kirkley, James & Squires, Dale
- 211-228 Rent taxation when cost monitoring is imperfect
by Lund, Diderik
- 229-249 Energy taxes, voluntary agreements and investment subsidies--a micro-panel analysis of the effect on Danish industrial companies' energy demand
by Bjorner, Thomas Bue & Jensen, Henrik Holm
- 251-261 A note on cooperative versus non-cooperative strategies in international pollution control
by Rubio, Santiago J. & Casino, Begona
- 263-279 Rent-seeking and quota regulation of a renewable resource
by Bergland, Harald & Clark, Derek J. & Pedersen, Pal Andreas
2002, Volume 24, Issue 1-2
- 1-1 Preface
by Kolstad, Charles D.
- 3-11 Economist and Editor George S. Tolley: A special issue in his honor
by Blomquist, Glenn C.
- 13-31 The effect of resource quality information on resource injury perceptions and contingent values
by Hoehn, John P. & Randall, Alan
- 33-51 Housing price responses to newspaper publicity of hazardous waste sites
by Gayer, Ted & Kip Viscusi, W.
- 53-93 The locality of waste sites within the city of Chicago: a demographic, social, and economic analysis
by Baden, Brett M. & Coursey, Don L.
- 95-106 Urban primacy, external costs, and quality of life
by Henderson, Vernon
- 107-129 Treating open space as an urban amenity
by Smith, V. Kerry & Poulos, Christine & Kim, Hyun
- 131-155 The private provision of public goods: tests of a provision point mechanism for funding green power programs
by Rose, Steven K. & Clark, Jeremy & Poe, Gregory L. & Rondeau, Daniel & Schulze, William D.
- 157-171 The declining importance of natural resources: lessons from agricultural land
by Johnson, D. Gale
2001, Volume 23, Issue 4
- 297-325 CO2 abatement policy with learning-by-doing in renewable energy
by Rasmussen, Tobias N.
- 327-341 Centralized versus decentralized taxation of mobile polluting firms
by Tanguay, Georges A. & Marceau, Nicolas
- 343-358 Too hot to handle?: Benefits and costs of stimulating the use of biofuels in the Swedish heating sector
by Brannlund, Runar & Kristrom, Bengt
- 359-371 Weight-based pricing in the collection of household waste: the Oostzaan case
by Linderhof, Vincent & Kooreman, Peter & Allers, Maarten & Wiersma, Doede
- 373-388 A general approach to the evaluation of nonmarket goods
by Ebert, Udo
2001, Volume 23, Issue 3
- 191-213 Bound and path effects in double and triple bounded dichotomous choice contingent valuation
by Bateman, Ian J. & Langford, Ian H. & Jones, Andrew P. & Kerr, Geoffrey N.
- 215-239 The effect of new technology on energy consumption
by Popp, David C.
- 241-258 Increasing returns and cycles in fishing
by Liski, Matti & Kort, Peter M. & Novak, Andreas
- 259-270 Defining electricity markets: an arbitrage cost approach
by Kleit, Andrew N.
- 271-292 The impact of oil price on additions to US proven reserves
by Farzin, Y. H.
2001, Volume 23, Issue 2
- 85-95 Unilateral transfer of abatement capital
by Kohn, Robert E.
- 97-109 Auction mechanisms and the measurement of WTP and WTA
by Shogren, Jason F. & Cho, Sungwon & Koo, Cannon & List, John & Park, Changwon & Polo, Pablo & Wilhelmi, Robert
- 111-132 Timber trade restrictions and tropical deforestation: a forest mining approach
by Maestad, Ottar
- 133-156 The Hotelling Principle, backwardation of futures prices and the values of developed petroleum reserves -- the production constraint hypothesis
by Thompson, Andrew C.
- 157-173 Environmental regulation of a power investment in an international market
by Vennemo, Haakon & Halseth, Arve
- 175-185 The choice of environmental policy instruments under correlated uncertainty
by Shrestha, Ratna K.
2001, Volume 23, Issue 1
- 1-18 The flexibility of household electricity demand over time
by Halvorsen, Bente & Larsen, Bodil M.
- 19-40 The role for policy in common pool groundwater use
by Burness, H. Stuart & Brill, Thomas C.
- 41-62 Green taxes and uncertain timing of technological change
by Aronsson, Thomas
- 63-83 Environmental efficiency and regulatory standards: the case of CO2 emissions from OECD industries
by Zofio, Jose L. & Prieto, Angel M.
2000, Volume 22, Issue 4
- 281-293 Mineral endowment, labor productivity, and comparative advantage in mining
by Aydin, Hamit & Tilton, John E.
- 295-314 The impacts of weather variations on energy demand and carbon emissions
by Considine, Timothy J.
- 315-338 The new long-term trend in the price of natural gas
by MacAvoy, Paul W. & Moshkin, Nickolay V.
- 339-354 Measuring recreation benefits of quality improvements with revealed and stated behavior data
by Whitehead, John C. & Haab, Timothy C. & Huang, Ju-Chin
- 355-366 Estimating elasticities of residential energy demand from panel county data using dynamic random variables models with heteroskedastic and correlated error terms
by Garcia-Cerrutti, L. Miguel
- 367-384 Accumulative pollution, "clean technology," and policy design
by Toman, Michael A. & Withagen, Cees
2000, Volume 22, Issue 3
- 189-196 Introduction to special issue on irreversibility
by Fisher, Anthony C.
- 197-204 Investment under uncertainty and option value in environmental economics
by Fisher, Anthony C.
- 205-219 Wilderness: options to preserve, extract, or develop
by Conrad, Jon M.
- 221-231 An axiomatic approach to choice under uncertainty with catastrophic risks
by Chichilnisky, Graciela
- 233-259 Irreversibilities and the timing of environmental policy
by Pindyck, Robert S.
- 261-280 Irreversible ecosystem change, species competition, and shifting cultivation
by Albers, H. J. & Goldbach, M. J.
2000, Volume 22, Issue 2
- 103-124 Methods of pricing common property use and some implications for optimal child-bearing and the social discount rate
by Harford, Jon D.
- 125-145 Dynamic behavior of the U.S. oil industry
by Portillo, Jorge E.
- 147-160 A generalization of the Cairns-Krautkraemer model and the optimality of the mining rule
by Shinkuma, Takayoshi
- 161-188 Load management programs, cross-subsidies and transaction costs: the case of self-rationing
by Bernard, Jean-Thomas & Roland, Michel
2000, Volume 22, Issue 1
- 1-20 Greenhouse gas abatement: How much? and Who pays?
by Chao, Hung-po & Peck, Stephen
- 21-36 Financial structure and the effectiveness of pollution control in an oligopolistic industry
by Damania, R.
- 37-62 Modeling state-level water quality management: the case of the Neuse River Basin
by Schwabe, Kurt A.
- 63-78 Designing environmental regulations with empirical microparameter distributions: the case of seawater intrusion
by Green, Gareth P. & Sunding, David L.
- 79-90 Protocol for inexperienced Coasean bargainers confronting delay costs
by Spencer, Michael A. & Shogren, Jason F.
- 91-101 An empirical analysis of the Nuclear Liability Act (1970) in Canada
by Heyes, Anthony & Heyes, Catherine
1999, Volume 21, Issue 3-4
- 211-253 Induced technological change and the attractiveness of CO2 abatement policies
by Goulder, Lawrence H. & Schneider, Stephen H.
- 255-287 The optimal choice of climate change policy in the presence of uncertainty
by Pizer, William A.
- 289-317 Optimal climate policy under the possibility of a catastrophe
by Gjerde, Jon & Grepperud, Sverre & Kverndokk, Snorre
- 319-346 What to expect from an international system of tradable permits for carbon emissions
by McKibbin, Warwick J. & Shackleton, Robert & Wilcoxen, Peter J.
- 347-373 A second-best evaluation of eight policy instruments to reduce carbon emissions
by Parry, Ian W. H. & Williams III, Roberton C.
- 375-413 Global impacts of the Kyoto agreement: results from the MS-MRT model
by Bernstein, Paul M. & Montgomery, W. David & Rutherford, Thomas F.
1999, Volume 21, Issue 2
- 103-124 The NOx Budget: market-based control of tropospheric ozone in the northeastern United States
by Farrell, Alex & Carter, Robert & Raufer, Roger
- 125-152 Freer markets and the abatement of carbon emissions: the electricity-generating sector in India
by Khanna, Madhu & Zilberman, David
- 153-166 Cogeneration and electric power industry restructuring
by Dismukes, David E. & Kleit, Andrew N.
- 167-189 Reconsidering the hedonic vs. RUM debate in the valuation of recreational environmental amenities
by Pendleton, Linwood
- 191-199 Foreign investment and environmental regulations in LDCs
by Beladi, Hamid & Chao, Chi-Chur & Frasca, Ralph
1999, Volume 21, Issue 1
- 1-18 Optimizing production technology choices: conventional production vs. recycling
by Huhtala, Anni
- 19-41 Complex, dynamic environmental policies
by Wirl, Franz
- 43-66 Emission quota trade among the few: laboratory evidence of joint implementation among committed countries
by Bohm, Peter & Carlen, Bjorn
- 67-87 Should the north make unilateral technology transfers to the south?: North-South cooperation and conflicts in responses to global climate change
by Yang, Zili
- 89-102 Optimal harvesting of mutualistic ecological systems
by Wacker, Holger
1998, Volume 20, Issue 4
- 309-326 Coasean bargaining with symmetric delay costs
by Shogren, Jason F.
- 327-343 Empirical evidence of advances in scrubber technology
by Bellas, Allen S.
- 345-372 Optimal growth and land preservation
by Rubio, Santiago J. & Goetz, Renan-U.
- 373-381 A note on the energy-efficiency investments of an expected cost minimizer
by Kooreman, Peter & Steerneman, Ton
1998, Volume 20, Issue 3
- 207-224 Productivity development of Norwegian electricity distribution utilities
by Førsund, Finn R. & Kittelsen, Sverre A. C.
- 225-244 Residential response to voluntary time-of-use electricity rates
by Mostafa Baladi, S. & Herriges, Joseph A. & Sweeney, Thomas J.
- 245-262 Crude oil prices between 1985 and 1994: how volatile in relation to other commodities?
by Plourde, André & Watkins, G. C.
- 263-286 An individual choice model of energy mix
by Bousquet, Alain & Ivaldi, Marc
- 287-301 Predicting participation intentions for optional energy services
by Bala, Mohan V. & Wood, Lisa L. & Cates, Sheryl C. & Gambin, Suzanne P.
1998, Volume 20, Issue 2
- 75-83 Issues in improvement of the valuation of non-market goods
by Tolley, George S. & Fabian, Robert G.
- 85-116 Referendum contingent valuation, anchoring, and willingness to pay for public goods
by Green, Donald & Jacowitz, Karen E. & Kahneman, Daniel & McFadden, Daniel
- 117-137 Exploring nonmarket values for the social impacts of environmental policy change
by Berrens, Robert P. & Brookshire, David & Ganderton, Philip & McKee, Mike
- 139-162 Incomplete beliefs and nonmarket valuation
by Crocker, Thomas D. & Shogren, Jason F. & Turner, Paul R.
- 163-178 Embedding and calibration in measuring non-use values
by Schulze, William D. & McClelland, Gary H. & Lazo, Jeffrey K. & Rowe, Robert D.
- 179-196 Resource quality information and validity of willingness to pay in contingent valuation
by Blomquist, Glenn C. & Whitehead, John C.
- 197-206 Beyond the crucial experiment: mapping the performance characteristics of contingent valuation
by Randall, Alan
1998, Volume 20, Issue 1
- 1-15 A comparative cost analysis of biodiesel, compressed natural gas, methanol, and diesel for transit bus systems
by Ahouissoussi, Nicolas B. C. & Wetzstein, Michael E.
- 17-25 Cointegration, error-correction, and the relationship between GDP and energy: The case of South Korea and Singapore
by Glasure, Yong U. & Lee, Aie-Rie
- 27-50 Marketable pollution permits with uncertainty and transaction costs
by Montero, Juan-Pablo
- 51-63 Environmental policy choice: Pollution abatement subsidies
by Fredriksson, Per G.
- 65-73 Aggregation bias in natural resource price composites: the forestry case
by Jung, Chulho & Krutilla, Kerry
1997, Volume 19, Issue 4
- 261-266 Editor's introduction Special issue: Trade and the environment
by Kolstad, Charles D.
- 267-297 International trade between consumer and conservationist countries
by Brander, James A. & Scott Taylor, M.
- 299-320 Costly pollution abatement, competitiveness and plant location decisions
by Markusen, James R.
- 321-344 The trade-induced degradation hypothesis
by Copeland, Brian R. & Taylor, M. Scott
- 345-361 The strategy of trade sanctions in international environmental agreements
by Barrett, Scott
- 363-383 Plant location and strategic environmental policy with inter-sectoral linkages
by Ulph, A. & Valentini, L.
1997, Volume 19, Issue 3
- 175-189 Priority pricing in electricity supply: An application for Israel
by Beenstock, Michael & Goldin, Ephraim
- 191-202 The economic theory of regulation versus alternative theories for the electric utilities industry: A simultaneous probit model
by Upadhyaya, Kamal P. & Raymond, Jeannie E. & Mixon, Franklin Jr.
- 203-220 Environmental taxes and quotas in the presence of distorting taxes in factor markets
by Parry, Ian W. H.
- 221-239 On ad valorem taxation of nonrenewable resource production
by Rowse, John
- 241-259 Gas power production, surplus concepts and the transformation of hydro electric rent into resource rent
by Amundsen, Eirik S.
1997, Volume 19, Issue 1-2
- 1-2 Editor's introduction
by Bohi, Douglas R.
- 3-28 Simulating electricity restructuring in California: Interactions with the regional market
by Kahn, Edward & Bailey, Shawn & Pando, Luis
- 29-46 Transition costs: Estimation, sensitivities, and recovery
by Hirst, Eric & Baxter, Lester & Hadley, Stan
- 47-83 Electric industry governance: Reconciling competitive power markets and the physics of complex transmission interconnections
by Stalon, Charles G.
- 85-108 Improving private incentives for electric grid investment
by Bushnell, James B. & Stoft, Steven E.
- 109-137 Market power and strategic interaction in electricity networks
by Cardell, Judith B. & Hitt, Carrie Cullen & Hogan, William W.
- 139-174 Electricity restructuring and regional air pollution
by Palmer, Karen & Burtraw, Dallas
1996, Volume 18, Issue 4
- 333-345 Environmental costing: Experience and prospects
by Smith, V. Kerry
- 347-362 Estimating the environmental costs of electricity: an overview and review of the issues
by Freeman III, A. Myrick
- 363-394 Critical factors in computing externalities for electricity resources
by Rowe, Robert D. & Lang, Carolyn M. & Chestnut, Lauraine G.
- 395-421 Assessing the externalities of electricity generation in the Midwest
by Banzhaf, H. Spencer & Desvousges, William H. & Johnson, F. Reed
- 423-466 The social costs of electricity: Do the numbers add up?
by Krupnick, Alan J. & Burtraw, Dallas
- 467-489 The second-best use of social cost estimates
by Burtraw, Dallas & Krupnick, Alan J.
- 491-509 Environmental adders in the real world
by Harrison, David & Nichols, Albert L.
1996, Volume 18, Issue 3
- 219-241 The value of international cooperation for abating global climate change
by Hammitt, James K. & Adams, John L.
- 243-263 U.S. energy product supply elasticities: A survey and application to the U.S. oil market
by Dahl, Carol & Duggan, Thomas E.
- 265-289 Empirical testing of a risk-adjusted Hotelling model
by Young, Denise & Ryan, David L.
- 291-310 Impacts of new environmental standards on mining industry: The case of Peru
by Kocagil, Ahmet E. & Eduardo, Benjamin E.
- 311-331 Fuel, crop, and water substitution in irrigated agriculture
by Edwards, Brian K. & Howitt, Richard E. & Flaim, Silvio J.
1996, Volume 18, Issue 2
- 115-136 Depletion of fossil fuels and the impacts of global warming
by Hoel, Michael & Kverndokk, Snorre
- 137-159 The effects of energy taxes on productivity and employment: The case of the Netherlands
by Kuper, Gerard H.
- 161-187 How large a carbon tax is justified by the secondary benefits of CO2 abatement?
by Ekins, Paul
- 189-200 Productive energy consumption and economic growth: An endogenous growth model and its empirical application
by Moon, Young-Seok & Sonn, Yang-Hoon
- 201-218 The role of the oil and gas industry in Utah's economy: An economic base/input-output analysis
by Robison, M. Henry & Duffy-Deno, Kevin T.
1996, Volume 18, Issue 1
- 1-29 Market distortions and the benefits from research into new uses for agricultural commodities: Ethanol from corn
by Alston, Julian M. & Beach, E. Douglas
- 31-63 Global warming policy, energy, and the Chinese economy
by Rose, Adam & Benavides, Juan & Lim, Dongsoon & Frias, Oscar
- 65-81 Hydro-Quebec energy savings programs: 'Watt' are they worth?
by Arsenault, E. & Bernard, J. -T. & Genest-Laplante, E.
- 83-102 The global warming game -- Simulations of a CO2-reduction agreement
by Fankhauser, Samuel & Kverndokk, Snorre
- 103-114 Individual discounting, energy conservation, and household demand for lighting
by Kooreman, Peter
1995, Volume 17, Issue 4
- 307-315 Net national emissions, CO2 taxation and the role of forestry
by Tahvonen, Olli
- 317-325 The design perspective in resource and environmental economics
by Batabyal, Amitrajeet A.
- 327-340 Monopsony power and the existence of natural monopoly in energy utilities
by Tschirhart, John
- 341-356 Primary resource use and voluntary recycling schemes: Dynamic issues in a global context
by Mainwaring, Lynn
- 357-377 Taxation of petroleum companies possessing private information
by Osmundsen, Petter
- 379-404 Optimal exporting of exhaustible resources with endogenous trade revenue: The case of a resource-scarce and capital-short economy
by Yang, Zili
1995, Volume 17, Issue 3
- 213-237 Incentives for forty-five countries to join various forms of carbon reduction agreements
by Welsch, Heinz
- 239-260 The clean air act's sulfur dioxide emissions market: Estimating the costs of regulatory and legislative intervention
by Winebrake, James J. & Farrell, Alexander E. & Bernstein, Mark A.
- 261-279 Simulating the effect of economic and policy incentives on natural gas drilling and gross reserve additions
by Iledare, Omowumi O.
- 281-290 Swiss residential demand for electricity by time-of-use
by Filippini, Massimo
- 291-305 An energy Btu tax alternative
by Nan, Gehuang D.
1995, Volume 17, Issue 2
- 99-117 Lending terms, debt concessions, and developing countries' resource extraction
by Strand, Jon
- 119-136 Measuring marine recreation benefits of water quality improvements by the nested random utility model
by Kaoru, Yoshiaki
- 137-154 Resource depletion, national income accounting, and the value of optimal dynamic programs
by Lozada, Gabriel A.
- 155-188 Farming in Rondonia
by Jones, Donald W. & Dale, Virginia H. & Beauchamp, John J. & Pedlowski, Marcos A. & O'Neill, Robert V.
- 189-212 Some initial evidence of Canadian responsiveness to time-of-use electricity rates: Detailed daily and monthly analysis
by Mountain, Dean C. & Lawson, Evelyn L.
1995, Volume 17, Issue 1
- 1-23 Induced technical change and international agreements under greenhouse warming
by Xepapadeas, A.
- 25-46 Efficient incomplete international climate agreements
by Golombek, Rolf & Hagem, Cathrine & Hoel, Michael
- 47-67 The welfare cost of a global carbon tax when tax revenues are recycled
by Jaeger, William K.
- 69-85 Optimal pollution taxes and endogenous technological progress
by Parry, Ian W. H.
- 87-97 Emissions, concentrations and disappearing CO2
by Price, Colin
1994, Volume 16, Issue 4
- 265-269 Introductory remarks
by Shechter, Mordechai
- 271-286 An approach to the problem of water allocation to Israel and the Palestinian Entity
by Yaron Dan
- 287-301 Real and ideal water rights: The prospects for water-rights reform in Israel, Gaza, and the West Bank
by Berck, Peter & Lipow, Jonathan
- 303-319 Models of water market mechanisms and an illustrative application to the Middle East
by Zeitouni, Naomi & Becker, Nir & Shechter, Mordechai
- 321-334 The water market in Israel: An example for increasing the supply
by Fishelson, Gideon
- 335-356 Economic potential and political considerations of regional water trade: The Western Middle East example
by Dinar, Ariel & Wolf, Aaron
- 357-371 Empirical analysis of water market institutions: The 1991 California water market
by Howitt, Richard E.
- 373-390 Defining national property rights to a common property resource: The case of the West Bank aquifers
by Moore, James W.
1994, Volume 16, Issue 3
- 189-210 Spot market pricing of water resources and efficient means of rationing water during scarcity (water pricing)
by Zarnikau, Jay
- 211-234 Efficient allocation of a nonconventional nonrenewable resource
by Rowse, John
- 235-242 Pollution and exhaustibility of fossil fuels
by Withagen, Cees
- 243-254 Demand-side management and electric power exchange
by Orans, Ren & Woo, C. K. & Pupp, Roger & Horowitz, Ira
- 255-263 Estimation of residential demand for electricity with the cross-sectionally correlated and time-wise autoregressive model
by Hsing, Yu
1994, Volume 16, Issue 2
- 91-122 The energy paradox and the diffusion of conservation technology
by Jaffe, Adam B. & Stavins, Robert N.
- 123-145 Modelling the technical and economic potential of thermal energy storage systems using pseudo-data analysis
by Wood, Lisa L. & Miedema, Allen K. & Cates, Sheryl C.
- 147-166 A new discovery process approach to forecasting hydrocarbon discoveries
by MacDonald, D. G. & Power, M. & Fuller, J. D.