2010, Volume 38, Issue 11
- 6540-6544 The car industry and the blow-out of the hydrogen hype
by Bakker, Sjoerd
- 6545-6550 Energy efficiency standards for refrigerators in Brazil: A methodology for impact evaluation
by Augustus de Melo, Conrado & de Martino Jannuzzi, Gilberto
- 6551-6559 Efficient capacity investment and joint production agreements in an oligopolistic electricity market: The HidroAysén joint venture project
by Raineri, Ricardo & Contreras, Gonzalo
- 6560-6565 Causality between energy consumption and output growth in the Indian cement industry: An application of the panel vector error correction model (VECM)
by Kumar Mandal, Sabuj & Madheswaran, S.
- 6566-6569 Peak Oil and other threatening peaks--Chimeras without substance
by Radetzki, Marian
- 6570-6573 Linear and nonlinear causality between sectoral electricity consumption and economic growth: Evidence from Taiwan
by Cheng-Lang, Yang & Lin, Hung-Pin & Chang, Chih-Heng
- 6574-6585 Understanding the spectrum of residential energy consumption: A quantile regression approach
by Kaza, Nikhil
- 6586-6596 The slow search for solutions: Lessons from historical energy transitions by sector and service
by Fouquet, Roger
- 6597-6603 The embodied energy and environmental emissions of construction projects in China: An economic input-output LCA model
by Chang, Yuan & Ries, Robert J. & Wang, Yaowu
- 6604-6614 Optimizing a CO2 value chain for the Norwegian Continental Shelf
by Klokk, Ø. & Schreiner, P.F. & Pagès-Bernaus, A. & Tomasgard, A.
- 6615-6628 Dealing with surplus emissions in the climate negotiations after Copenhagen: What are the options for compromise?
by den Elzen, Michel & Roelfsema, Mark & Slingerland, Stephan
- 6629-6637 Economic analysis of coal price-electricity price adjustment in China based on the CGE model
by He, Y.X. & Zhang, S.L. & Yang, L.Y. & Wang, Y.J. & Wang, J.
- 6638-6653 China in the transition to a low-carbon economy
by Zhang, ZhongXiang
- 6654-6661 Reevaluating the first and the second dividends of environmental tax reforms
by Giménez, Eduardo L. & Rodríguez, Miguel
- 6662-6673 Making, breaking, and (partially) remaking markets: State regulation and photovoltaic electricity in New Jersey
by Hart, David M.
- 6674-6683 Who formulates renewable-energy policy? A Swedish example
by Uba, Katrin
- 6684-6694 Rethinking economy-wide rebound measures: An unbiased proposal
by Guerra, Ana-Isabel & Sancho, Ferran
- 6695-6702 'Capture ready' regulation of fossil fuel power plants - Betting the UK's carbon emissions on promises of future technology
by Markusson, Nils & Haszeldine, Stuart
- 6703-6712 Cost and emissions impacts of plug-in hybrid vehicles on the Ohio power system
by Sioshansi, Ramteen & Fagiani, Riccardo & Marano, Vincenzo
- 6713-6723 Economic evaluation and optimization of a photovoltaic-fuel cell-batteries hybrid system for use in the Brazilian Amazon
by Silva, Sergio B. & de Oliveira, Marco A.G. & Severino, Mauro M.
- 6724-6735 Interactions and implications of renewable and climate change policy on UK energy scenarios
by Anandarajah, Gabrial & Strachan, Neil
- 6736-6745 On integration of plug-in hybrid electric vehicles into existing power system structures
by Galus, Matthias D. & Zima, Marek & Andersson, Göran
- 6746-6754 Blowing against the wind--An exploratory application of actor network theory to the analysis of local controversies and participation processes in wind energy
by Jolivet, Eric & Heiskanen, Eva
- 6755-6766 Electricity sector reforms in four Latin-American countries and their impact on carbon dioxide emissions and renewable energy
by Janet Ruiz-Mendoza, Belizza & Sheinbaum-Pardo, Claudia
- 6767-6775 Chinese academic experts' assessment for forest bio-energy development in China
by Qu, Mei & Ahponen, Pirkkoliisa & Tahvanainen, Liisa & Pelkonen, Paavo
- 6776-6783 How ambitious are China and India's emissions intensity targets?
by Stern, David I. & Jotzo, Frank
- 6784-6792 An analysis of the driving forces of CO2 emissions embodied in Japan-China trade
by Dong, Yanli & Ishikawa, Masanobu & Liu, Xianbing & Wang, Can
- 6793-6803 The potential of fission nuclear power in resolving global climate change under the constraints of nuclear fuel resources and once-through fuel cycles
by Knapp, Vladimir & Pevec, Dubravko & Matijevic, Mario
- 6804-6819 Preliminary evaluation of the Section 1603 treasury grant program for renewable power projects in the United States
by Bolinger, Mark & Wiser, Ryan & Darghouth, Naïm
- 6820-6829 The role of energy efficiency spending in Maryland's implementation of the Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative
by Paul, Anthony & Palmer, Karen & Ruth, Matthias & Hobbs, Benjamin F. & Irani, Daraius & Michael, Jeffrey & Chen, Yihsu & Ross, Kimberly & Myers, Erica
- 6830-6848 An attitude study on the environmental effects of rationing petrol in Tehran
by Hanafizadeh, Payam & Navardi, Zeinab & Bamdad Soofi, Jahanyar
- 6849-6859 Incentivizing wood-based Fischer-Tropsch diesel through financial policy instruments: An economic assessment for Norway
by Bright, Ryan M. & H. Strømman, Anders
- 6860-6867 Fuel consumption from vehicles of China until 2030 in energy scenarios
by Zhang, Qingyu & Tian, Weili & Zheng, Yingyue & Zhang, Lili
- 6868-6876 Personal carbon trading: A policy ahead of its time?
by Fawcett, Tina
- 6877-6885 Motivations driving renewable energy in European countries: A panel data approach
by Marques, António C. & Fuinhas, José A. & Pires Manso, J.R.
- 6886-6899 Status of thermal power generation in India--Perspectives on capacity, generation and carbon dioxide emissions
by Ghosh, Subhodip
- 6900-6909 Renewable energy policy and landscape management in Andalusia, Spain: The facts
by Prados, María-José
- 6910-6918 Monitoring energy efficiency trends in European industry: Which top-down method should be used?
by Cahill, Caiman J. & Ó Gallachóir, Brian P.
- 6919-6925 Effect of hybrid system battery performance on determining CO2 emissions of hybrid electric vehicles in real-world conditions
by Alvarez, Robert & Schlienger, Peter & Weilenmann, Martin
- 6926-6935 Strategies for carbon dioxide emissions reductions: Residential natural gas efficiency, economic, and ancillary health impacts in Maryland
by Ruth, Matthias & Blohm, Andrew & Mauer, Joanna & Gabriel, Steven A. & Kesana, Vijay G. & Chen, Yihsu & Hobbs, Benjamin F. & Irani, Daraius
- 6936-6945 An assessment of the present and future opportunities for combined heat and power with district heating (CHP-DH) in the United Kingdom
by Kelly, Scott & Pollitt, Michael
- 6946-6954 The impact of increased interconnection on electricity systems with large penetrations of wind generation: A case study of Ireland and Great Britain
by Denny, E. & Tuohy, A. & Meibom, P. & Keane, A. & Flynn, D. & Mullane, A. & O'Malley, M.
- 6955-6965 Low carbon fuel standards: Implementation scenarios and challenges
by Yeh, Sonia & Sperling, Daniel
- 6966-6976 Integration of electricity markets in Europe: Relevant issues for Italy
by Creti, Anna & Fumagalli, Eileen & Fumagalli, Elena
- 6977-6988 An overview of biofuel policies across the world
by Sorda, Giovanni & Banse, Martin & Kemfert, Claudia
- 6989-7000 Cost and optimal feed-in tariff for small scale photovoltaic systems in China
by Rigter, Jasper & Vidican, Georgeta
- 7001-7013 Privatization of electricity distribution in the Northeast of Brazil: The good, the bad, the ugly or the naïve?
by Silvestre, Bruno & Hall, Jeremy & Matos, Stelvia & Figueira, Luiz Augusto
- 7014-7020 Test run of biodiesel in public transport system in Belgrade
by Tica, Slaven & Filipovic, Snezana & Zivanovic, Predrag & Milovanovic, Branko
- 7021-7030 Renewable energy potential on brownfield sites: A case study of Michigan
by Adelaja, Soji & Shaw, Judy & Beyea, Wayne & Charles McKeown, J.D.
- 7031-7040 Economic and environmental implications of Turkish accession to the European Union: A CGE analysis
by AydIn, Levent & Acar, Mustafa
- 7041-7047 Producer responsibility and recycling solar photovoltaic modules
by McDonald, N.C. & Pearce, J.M.
- 7048-7053 Energy conservation potential in Taiwanese textile industry
by Hong, Gui-Bing & Su, Te-Li & Lee, Jenq-Daw & Hsu, Tsung-Chi & Chen, Hua-Wei
- 7054-7069 Eliciting public preference for nuclear energy against the backdrop of global warming
by Liao, Shu-Yi & Tseng, Wei-Chun & Chen, Chi-Chung
- 7070-7081 Grid matching of large-scale wind energy conversion systems, alone and in tandem with large-scale photovoltaic systems: An Israeli case study
by Solomon, A.A. & Faiman, D. & Meron, G.
- 7082-7092 Power sector reform in Maharashtra, India
by Totare, Ninad P. & Pandit, Shubha
- 7093-7105 Methodological proposal for territorial distribution of the percentage reduction in gross inland energy consumption according to the EU energy policy strategic goal
by Tolón-Becerra, A. & Lastra-Bravo, X. & Botta, G.F.
- 7106-7120 Western China energy development and west to east energy transfer: Application of the Western China Sustainable Energy Development Model
by Chen, Wenying & Li, Hualin & Wu, Zongxin
- 7121-7129 Getting reforms done in inhospitable institutional environments: untying a Gordian Knot in India's power distribution sector
by Tankha, Sunil & Misal, Annasahed B. & Fuller, Boyd W.
- 7130-7141 A decision model for energy resource selection in China
by Wang, Bing & Kocaoglu, Dundar F. & Daim, Tugrul U. & Yang, Jiting
- 7142-7151 Cost and CO2 aspects of future vehicle options in Europe under new energy policy scenarios
by Thiel, Christian & Perujo, Adolfo & Mercier, Arnaud
- 7152-7160 The changing role of the State in the expansion of electricity supply in Latin America
by Batlle, Carlos & Barroso, Luiz A. & Pérez-Arriaga, Ignacio J.
- 7161-7168 Emerging bio-ethanol projects in Nigeria: Their opportunities and challenges
by Ohimain, Elijah I.
- 7169-7179 A critical assessment of the different approaches aimed to secure electricity generation supply
by Batlle, C. & Rodilla, P.
- 7180-7188 Evaluating the benefits of an electrical energy storage system in a future smart grid
by Wade, N.S. & Taylor, P.C. & Lang, P.D. & Jones, P.R.
- 7189-7199 Is carbon lock-in blocking investments in the hydrogen economy? A survey of actors' strategies
by Bento, Nuno
- 7200-7208 The viability of balancing wind generation with large scale energy storage
by Nyamdash, Batsaikhan & Denny, Eleanor & O'Malley, Mark
- 7209-7215 Caspian energy phase II: Beyond 2005
by Shaffer, Brenda
- 7216-7225 Robust incentives and the design of a climate change governance regime
by Nemet, Gregory F.
- 7226-7234 Energy-urban transition: The Mexican case
by Páez, Armando
- 7235-7249 On the adoption of electricity as a domestic source by Mozambican households
by Arthur, Maria de Fatima S.R. & Zahran, Sammy & Bucini, Gabriela
- 7250-7256 Cultural challenges to Chinese oil companies in Africa and their strategies
by Feng, George & Mu, Xianzhong
- 7257-7268 Wind power integration and power system flexibility-An empirical analysis of extreme events in Germany under the new negative price regime
by Nicolosi, Marco
- 7269-7277 Broken dreams: Unmet expectations of investors in the Philippine electricity restructuring and privatization
by Roxas, Fernando & Santiago, Andrea
- 7278-7285 The impacts of carbon tax and complementary policies on Chinese economy
by Lu, Chuanyi & Tong, Qing & Liu, Xuemei
- 7286-7298 An outlook into energy consumption in large scale industries in India: The cases of steel, aluminium and cement
by Dutta, Monica & Mukherjee, Saptarshi
- 7299-7311 Managing a hydro-energy reservoir: A policy approach
by van Ackere, Ann & Ochoa, Patricia
- 7312-7322 Air-conditioning Australian households: The impact of dynamic peak pricing
by Strengers, Yolande
- 7323-7337 Valuation framework for large scale electricity storage in a case with wind curtailment
by Loisel, Rodica & Mercier, Arnaud & Gatzen, Christoph & Elms, Nick & Petric, Hrvoje
- 7338-7345 Assessment of high penetration of solar photovoltaics in Wisconsin
by Myers, Kevin S. & Klein, Sanford A. & Reindl, Douglas T.
- 7346-7357 Evolution of China's power dispatch principle and the new energy saving power dispatch policy
by Ciwei, Gao & Yang, Li
- 7358-7369 Public R&D and commercialization of energy-efficient technology: A case study of Japanese projects
by Kimura, Osamu
- 7370-7377 Comparing welfare effects of different regulation schemes: An application to the electricity distribution industry
by Kopsakangas-Savolainen, Maria & Svento, Rauli
- 7378-7394 The transition to renewables: Can PV provide an answer to the peak oil and climate change challenges?
by Lloyd, Bob & Forest, Andrew S.
- 7395-7403 External governance and the EU policy for sustainable biofuels, the case of Mozambique
by Di Lucia, Lorenzo
- 7404-7415 Competitiveness of Brazilian sugarcane ethanol compared to US corn ethanol
by Crago, Christine L. & Khanna, Madhu & Barton, Jason & Giuliani, Eduardo & Amaral, Weber
- 7416-7426 Future demand scenarios of Bangladesh power sector
by Mondal, Md. Alam Hossain & Boie, Wulf & Denich, Manfred
- 7427-7441 Vertical integration, credit ratings and retail price settings in energy-only markets: Navigating the Resource Adequacy problem
by Simshauser, Paul
- 7442-7450 Copenhagen commitments and implications: A comparative analysis of India and China
by Vazhayil, Joy P. & Balasubramanian, R.
- 7451-7456 A comparative analysis of performance and cost metrics associated with a diesel to biodiesel fleet transition
by Shrake, Scott O. & Landis, Amy E. & Bilec, Melissa M. & Collinge, William O. & Xue, Xiaobo
- 7457-7465 Development status of liquefied natural gas industry in China
by Shi, Guo-Hua & Jing, You-Yin & Wang, Song-Ling & Zhang, Xu-Tao
- 7466-7475 EU climate change policy 2013-2020: Using the Clean Development Mechanism more effectively in the non-EU-ETS Sector
by Gorecki, Paul K. & Lyons, Sean & Tol, Richard S.J.
- 7476-7486 Security of feedstocks supply for future bio-ethanol production in Thailand
by Silalertruksa, Thapat & Gheewala, Shabbir H.
- 7487-7496 Pricing model for biodiesel feedstock: A case study of Chhattisgarh in India
by Pohit, Sanjib & Biswas, Pradip Kumar & Kumar, Rajesh & Goswami, Anandajit
- 7497-7503 The status and development trend of the water chiller energy efficiency standard in China
by Hua, Tian & Yitai, Ma & Minxia, Li & Chuntao, Liu & Li, Zhao
- 7504-7507 Using net energy output as the base to develop renewable energy
by Shaw, Daigee & Hung, Ming-Feng & Lin, Yi-Hao
- 7508-7511 Potential errors when fitting experience curves by means of spreadsheet software
by van Sark, W.G.J.H.M. & Alsema, E.A.
- 7512-7518 Does energy consumption by the US electric power sector exhibit long memory behavior?
by Gil-Alana, Luis A. & Loomis, David & Payne, James E.
- 7519-7530 Should solar photovoltaics be deployed sooner because of long operating life at low, predictable cost?
by Zweibel, Ken
- 7531-7538 The energy implications of Chinese regional disparities
by Huang, Yuanxi & Todd, Daniel
- 7539-7540 Addendum to "Design limitations in Australian renewable electricity policies" [Energy Policy 38 (2010), 3365-3376]
by Buckman, Greg & Diesendorf, Mark
2010, Volume 38, Issue 10
- 5297-5300 The socio-economic transition towards a hydrogen economy
by Bleischwitz, Raimund & Bader, Nikolas & Trümper, Sören Christian
- 5301-5310 Public attitudes towards and demand for hydrogen and fuel cell vehicles: A review of the evidence and methodological implications
by Yetano Roche, María & Mourato, Susana & Fischedick, Manfred & Pietzner, Katja & Viebahn, Peter
- 5311-5319 Public understanding of hydrogen energy: A theoretical approach
by Sherry-Brennan, Fionnguala & Devine-Wright, Hannah & Devine-Wright, Patrick
- 5320-5334 Analysis of the market for diesel PEM fuel cell auxiliary power units onboard long-haul trucks and of its implications for the large-scale adoption of PEM FCs
by Contestabile, Marcello
- 5335-5345 Measuring the environmental benefits of hydrogen transportation fuel cycles under uncertainty about external costs
by Chernyavs'ka, Liliya & Gullì, Francesco
- 5346-5358 Will hydrogen be competitive in Europe without tax favours?
by Hansen, Anders Chr.
- 5359-5371 Evaluating the perspectives for hydrogen energy uptake in communities: Success criteria and their application
by Shaw, Suzanne & Mazzucchelli, Paola
- 5372-5381 Innovative regions and industrial clusters in hydrogen and fuel cell technology
by Madsen, Anne Nygaard & Andersen, Per Dannemand
- 5382-5387 Scope and perspectives of industrial hydrogen production and infrastructure for fuel cell vehicles in North Rhine-Westphalia
by Pastowski, Andreas & Grube, Thomas
- 5388-5398 Policies for the transition towards a hydrogen economy: the EU case
by Bleischwitz, Raimund & Bader, Nikolas
- 5399-5402 Precautionary principle, economic and energy systems and social equity
by de Carvalho, Joaquim Francisco & Mercedes, Sonia Seger P. & Sauer, Ildo L.
- 5403-5408 Review of OECD study into "Projected costs of generating electricity--2010 Edition"
by Khatib, Hisham
- 5409-5412 More heat and light
by Bazilian, Morgan & Sagar, Ambuj & Detchon, Reid & Yumkella, Kandeh
- 5413-5425 Analysis of the CO2 emissions and of the other characteristics of the European market of new passenger cars. 1. Analysis of general data and analysis per country
by Zervas, Efthimios
- 5426-5441 Analysis of the CO2 emissions and of the other characteristics of the European market of new passenger cars. 2. Segment analysis
by Zervas, Efthimios
- 5442-5456 Analysis of CO2 emissions and of the other characteristics of the European market of new passenger cars. 3. Brands analysis
by Zervas, Efthimios
- 5457-5468 An energy-based evaluation of the matching possibilities of very large photovoltaic plants to the electricity grid: Israel as a case study
by Solomon, A.A. & Faiman, D. & Meron, G.
- 5469-5481 The effects on grid matching and ramping requirements, of single and distributed PV systems employing various fixed and sun-tracking technologies
by Solomon, A.A. & Faiman, D. & Meron, G.
- 5482-5492 Integration of plug-in hybrid electric vehicles in a regional wind-thermal power system
by Göransson, Lisa & Karlsson, Sten & Johnsson, Filip
- 5493-5503 Determinants of households' space heating type: A discrete choice analysis for German households
by Braun, Frauke G.
- 5504-5511 Assessing the potential for a wind power incentive for remote villages in Canada
by Weis, Timothy M. & Ilinca, Adrian
- 5512-5519 The potential for small scale hydropower development in the US
by Kosnik, Lea
- 5520-5529 Wind power in China: Policy and development challenges
by Liu, Yingqi & Kokko, Ari
- 5530-5540 Comparison of fixed versus variable biofuels incentives
by Tyner, Wallace E. & Taheripour, Farzad & Perkis, David
- 5541-5549 The importance of message framing for providing information about sustainability and environmental aspects of energy
by Van de Velde, Liesbeth & Verbeke, Wim & Popp, Michael & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido
- 5550-5559 Knowledge base determinants of technology sourcing in clean development mechanism projects
by Doranova, Asel & Costa, Ionara & Duysters, Geert
- 5560-5571 Financing energy efficiency in developing countries--lessons learned and remaining challenges
by Sarkar, Ashok & Singh, Jas
- 5572-5581 Views on peak oil and its relation to climate change policy
by Verbruggen, Aviel & Al Marchohi, Mohamed
- 5582-5599 Market power analysis for the Iranian electricity market
by Asgari, Mohammad Hossein & Monsef, Hassan
- 5600-5613 Is there a relationship between public expenditures in energy R&D and carbon emissions per GDP? An empirical investigation
by Garrone, Paola & Grilli, Luca
- 5614-5624 A new NAMA framework for dispersed energy end-use sectors
by Cheng, Chia-Chin
- 5625-5635 The taxation of UK oil and gas production: Why the windfalls got away
by Abdo, Hafez
- 5636-5652 Environmental and economic appraisal of power generation capacity expansion plan in Nigeria
by Gujba, H. & Mulugetta, Y. & Azapagic, A.
- 5653-5660 Performance and cost of wet and dry cooling systems for pulverized coal power plants with and without carbon capture and storage
by Zhai, Haibo & Rubin, Edward S.
- 5661-5670 Estimating rural populations without access to electricity in developing countries through night-time light satellite imagery
by Doll, Christopher N.H. & Pachauri, Shonali
- 5671-5683 Modelling short and long-term risks in power markets: Empirical evidence from Nord Pool
by Nomikos, Nikos K. & Soldatos, Orestes A.
- 5684-5695 Impact of a large penetration of wind generation on the GB gas network
by Qadrdan, Meysam & Chaudry, Modassar & Wu, Jianzhong & Jenkins, Nick & Ekanayake, Janaka
- 5696-5707 Determinants of household energy consumption in India
by Ekholm, Tommi & Krey, Volker & Pachauri, Shonali & Riahi, Keywan
- 5708-5718 Photovoltaic (PV) electricity: Comparative analyses of CO2 abatement at different fuel mix scales in the US
by Sivaraman, Deepak & Keoleian, Gregory A.
- 5719-5732 To cool a sweltering earth: Does energy efficiency improvement offset the climate impacts of lifestyle?
by Adua, Lazarus
- 5733-5738 Safety implication for an unsaturated zone nuclear waste repository
by Hamdan, Lubna K. & Walton, John C. & Woocay, Arturo
- 5739-5748 Renewable energy policy and public perceptions of renewable energy: A cultural theory approach
by West, J. & Bailey, I. & Winter, M.
- 5749-5757 Cost-effectiveness analysis of algae energy production in the EU
by Kovacevic, Vujadin & Wesseler, Justus
- 5758-5769 Auction approaches of long-term contracts to ensure generation investment in electricity markets: Lessons from the Brazilian and Chilean experiences
by Moreno, R. & Barroso, L.A. & Rudnick, H. & Mocarquer, S. & Bezerra, B.
- 5770-5782 Comparing electricity distribution network revenues and costs in New South Wales, Great Britain and Victoria
by Mountain, Bruce & Littlechild, Stephen
- 5783-5789 Air pollution implications of Nigeria's present strategy on improved electricity generation
by Sonibare, J.A.
- 5790-5798 CO2 emissions from the transport of China's exported goods
by Andersen, Otto & Gössling, Stefan & Simonsen, Morten & Walnum, Hans Jakob & Peeters, Paul & Neiberger, Cordula
- 5799-5816 The role of bioenergy in the UK's energy future formulation and modelling of long-term UK bioenergy scenarios
by Jablonski, Sophie & Strachan, Neil & Brand, Christian & Bauen, Ausilio
- 5817-5829 Demand for seasonal gas storage in northwest Europe until 2030: Simulation results with a dynamic model
by de Joode, J. & Özdemir, Ö.
- 5830-5839 Application of chaotic ant swarm optimization in electric load forecasting
by Hong, Wei-Chiang
- 5840-5866 Energy certification of buildings: A comparative analysis of progress towards implementation in European countries
by Andaloro, Antonio P.F. & Salomone, Roberta & Ioppolo, Giuseppe & Andaloro, Laura
- 5867-5877 Quantifying the risk of an increase in the prices of non-energy products by combining the portfolio and input-output approaches
by Suzuki, Kengo & Uchiyama, Yohji
- 5878-5891 Spatial modelling of industrial heat loads and recovery potentials in the UK
by McKenna, R.C. & Norman, J.B.
- 5892-5901 Sustainability of algal biofuel production using integrated renewable energy park (IREP) and algal biorefinery approach
by Subhadra, Bobban G.
- 5902-5911 Should the US clean air act include CO2 emission control?: Examination by data envelopment analysis
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Goto, Mika
- 5912-5926 Regional economic impacts of biomass based energy service use: A comparison across crops and technologies for East Styria, Austria
by Trink, Thomas & Schmid, Christoph & Schinko, Thomas & Steininger, Karl W. & Loibnegger, Thomas & Kettner, Claudia & Pack, Alexandra & Töglhofer, Christoph
- 5927-5937 Developing electricity distribution networks and their regulation to support sustainable energy
by Shaw, Rita & Attree, Mike & Jackson, Tim
- 5938-5946 The relationship between CO2 emissions and economic growth: The case of Korea with nonlinear evidence
by Kim, Sei-wan & Lee, Kihoon & Nam, Kiseok
- 5947-5955 Fuzzy comprehensive evaluation of district heating systems
by Wei, Bing & Wang, Song-Ling & Li, Li
- 5956-5966 Markets for renewable energy and pollution emissions: Environmental claims, emission-reduction accounting, and product decoupling
by Moore, Michael R. & Lewis, Geoffrey McD. & Cepela, Daniel J.
- 5967-5976 Spatial misfits in a multi-level renewable energy policy implementation process on the Small Island State of Malta
by Kotzebue, Julia R. & Bressers, Hans Th.A. & Yousif, Charles
- 5977-5987 Estimating marginal CO2 emissions rates for national electricity systems
by Hawkes, A.D.
- 5988-5999 Influence of UK energy policy on the deployment of anaerobic digestion
by Zglobisz, Natalia & Castillo-Castillo, Arturo & Grimes, Sue & Jones, Peter
- 6000-6008 Tax incentives to promote green electricity: An overview of EU-27 countries
by Cansino, José M. & Pablo-Romero, María del P. & Román, Rocío & Yñiguez, Rocío
- 6009-6015 The 2008 oil bubble: Causes and consequences
by Tokic, Damir
- 6016-6025 The relationship between electricity consumption, electricity prices and GDP in Pakistan
by Jamil, Faisal & Ahmad, Eatzaz
- 6026-6035 Determinants of the costs of carbon capture and sequestration for expanding electricity generation capacity
by Giovanni, Emily & Richards, Kenneth R.
- 6036-6044 Methodology for the assessment of the impact of existing high voltage lines in urban areas
by Sumper, Andreas & Boix-Aragonès, Oriol & Villafáfila-Robles, Roberto & Bergas-Jané, Joan & Ramírez-Pisco, Rodrigo
- 6045-6055 OPEC and Venezuelan oil production: Evidence against a cartel hypothesis
by Reynolds, Douglas B. & Pippenger, Michael K.
- 6056-6065 Methodological review of UK and international low carbon scenarios
by Hughes, Nick & Strachan, Neil
- 6066-6075 Wind power and community benefits: Challenges and opportunities
by Aitken, Mhairi
- 6076-6083 Do undesirable output and environmental regulation matter in energy efficiency analysis? Evidence from Indian Cement Industry
by Mandal, Sabuj Kumar
- 6084-6091 Maximizing efficiency in the transition to a coal-based economy
by Brathwaite, J. & Horst, S. & Iacobucci, J.
- 6092-6100 Can the South African transport system surmount reduced crude oil availability?
by Vanderschuren, M.J.W.A & Lane, T.E. & Wakeford, J.J.
- 6101-6110 Policy redesign for solving the financial bottleneck in demand side management (DSM) in China
by Yu, Yongzhen
- 6111-6119 Making energy visible: A qualitative field study of how householders interact with feedback from smart energy monitors
by Hargreaves, Tom & Nye, Michael & Burgess, Jacquelin
- 6120-6129 Energy cultures: A framework for understanding energy behaviours
by Stephenson, Janet & Barton, Barry & Carrington, Gerry & Gnoth, Daniel & Lawson, Rob & Thorsnes, Paul
- 6130-6144 Implications of the UK field trial of building mounted horizontal axis micro-wind turbines
by James, P.A.B. & Sissons, M.F. & Bradford, J. & Myers, L.E. & Bahaj, A.S. & Anwar, A. & Green, S.
- 6145-6152 An assessment of Turkey's nuclear energy policy in light of South Korea's nuclear experience
by Sirin, Selahattin Murat
- 6153-6160 Comprehensive evaluation of effects of straw-based electricity generation: A Chinese case
by Liu, Hongtao & Polenske, Karen R. & Xi, Youmin & Guo, Ju'e
- 6161-6171 Bioenergy decision-making of farms in Northern Finland: Combining the bottom-up and top-down perspectives
by Snäkin, Juha-Pekka & Muilu, Toivo & Pesola, Tuomo
- 6172-6179 Chinese regional industrial energy efficiency evaluation based on a DEA model of fixing non-energy inputs
by Shi, Guang-Ming & Bi, Jun & Wang, Jin-Nan
- 6180-6193 Greenhouse gas emissions in China 2007: Inventory and input-output analysis
by Chen, G.Q. & Zhang, Bo
- 6194-6203 Assessment of operational and environmental performance of the thermal power plants in Turkey by using data envelopment analysis
by Sözen, Adnan & Alp, Ihsan & Özdemir, Adnan
- 6204-6214 Environmental degradation costs in electricity generation: The case of the Brazilian electrical matrix
by Alves, Laura Araujo & Uturbey, Wadaed
- 6215-6221 Analysis of CSP plants for the definition of energy policies: The influence on electricity cost of solar multiples, capacity factors and energy storage
by Izquierdo, Salvador & Montañés, Carlos & Dopazo, César & Fueyo, Norberto
- 6222-6231 Unlocking the [euro]53 billion savings from smart meters in the EU: How increasing the adoption of dynamic tariffs could make or break the EU's smart grid investment
by Faruqui, Ahmad & Harris, Dan & Hledik, Ryan
- 6232-6239 Program evaluation and incentives for administrators of energy-efficiency programs: Can evaluation solve the principal/agent problem?
by Blumstein, Carl
- 6240-6250 Examination of energy price policies in Iran for optimal configuration of CHP and CCHP systems based on particle swarm optimization algorithm
by Tichi, S.G. & Ardehali, M.M. & Nazari, M.E.
- 6251-6260 Rural electrification of the Brazilian Amazon - Achievements and lessons
by Gómez, Maria F. & Silveira, Semida
- 6261-6277 World oil demand's shift toward faster growing and less price-responsive products and regions
by Dargay, Joyce M. & Gately, Dermot
- 6278-6292 Effects of climate and energy policy related measures and targets on the future structure of the European energy system in 2020 and beyond
by Blesl, Markus & Kober, Tom & Bruchof, David & Kuder, Ralf
- 6293-6306 Implementing China's national energy conservation policies at state-owned electric power generation plants
by Zhao, Xiaofan & Ortolano, Leonard
- 6307-6319 An integrated ant colony optimization approach to compare strategies of clearing market in electricity markets: Agent-based simulation
by Azadeh, A. & Skandari, M.R. & Maleki-Shoja, B.
- 6320-6329 An investigation of the effect of changes of planning criteria on power system expansion planning with a case study of the Jordanian power system
by Elkarmi, Fawwaz & Abu-Shikhah, Nazih & Abu-Zarour, Mohammad
- 6330-6337 Capacity credit of microgeneration and microgrids
by Moisés Costa, Paulo & Matos, Manuel A.
- 6338-6348 Rentierism in the Algerian economy based on oil and natural gas
by Machín Álvarez, Alejandra
- 6349-6359 The European climate change program: An evaluation of stakeholder involvement and policy achievements
by Maxian Rusche, Tim
- 6360-6374 Small-medium sized nuclear coal and gas power plant: A probabilistic analysis of their financial performances and influence of CO2 cost
by Locatelli, Giorgio & Mancini, Mauro
- 6375-6378 Structural breaks and petroleum consumption in US states: Are shocks transitory or permanent?
by Apergis, Nicholas & Payne, James E.