2011, Volume 39, Issue 12
- 7612-7615 China's energy security, the Malacca dilemma and responses
by Zhang, ZhongXiang
- 7616-7621 A comparison of two typical multicyclic models used to forecast the world's conventional oil production
by Wang, Jianliang & Feng, Lianyong & Zhao, Lin & Snowden, Simon & Wang, Xu
- 7622-7636 Concentrating solar thermal power as a viable alternative in China's electricity supply
by Chung-Ling Chien, John & Lior, Noam
- 7637-7657 Status and perspectives of renewable energy policy and deployment in the European Union—What is needed to reach the 2020 targets?
by Klessmann, Corinna & Held, Anne & Rathmann, Max & Ragwitz, Mario
- 7658-7665 Optimization of target speeds of high-speed railway trains for traction energy saving and transport efficiency improvement
by Feng, Xuesong
- 7666-7683 In search of better energy performance in the Portuguese buildings—The case of the Portuguese regulation
by Ferreira, Joaquim & Pinheiro, Manuel
- 7684-7694 The influence of consumers' environmental beliefs and attitudes on energy saving behaviours
by Gadenne, David & Sharma, Bishnu & Kerr, Don & Smith, Tim
- 7695-7701 Value of sensitive in-situ environmental assets in energy resource extraction
by Thampapillai, Dodo J.
- 7702-7711 Did residential electricity rates fall after retail competition? A dynamic panel analysis
by Swadley, Adam & Yücel, Mine
- 7712-7718 Regional differences in the factors that influence China’s energy-related carbon emissions, and potential mitigation strategies
by Zhang, Yan & Zhang, Jinyun & Yang, Zhifeng & Li, Shengsheng
- 7719-7725 Global climate change implications for coastal and offshore oil and gas development
by Burkett, Virginia
- 7726-7738 A re-examination of stationarity of energy consumption: Evidence from new unit root tests
by Hasanov, Mübariz & Telatar, Erdinc
- 7739-7746 Exploring the determinants of “best practice” benchmarking in electricity network regulation
by Haney, Aoife Brophy & Pollitt, Michael G.
- 7747-7761 Model projections for household energy use in India
by van Ruijven, Bas J. & van Vuuren, Detlef P. & de Vries, Bert J.M. & Isaac, Morna & van der Sluijs, Jeroen P. & Lucas, Paul L. & Balachandra, P.
- 7762-7775 Large and small baseload power plants: Drivers to define the optimal portfolios
by Locatelli, Giorgio & Mancini, Mauro
- 7776-7793 Cost-effectiveness of greenhouse gas mitigation in transport: A review of methodological approaches and their impact
by Kok, Robert & Annema, Jan Anne & van Wee, Bert
- 7794-7802 Critique of the regulatory limitations of exhaust CO2 emissions from passenger cars in European union
by Bampatsou, Christina & Zervas, Efthimios
- 7803-7814 Modern energy access to all in rural India: An integrated implementation strategy
by Balachandra, P.
- 7815-7824 Modelling future private car energy demand in Ireland
by Daly, Hannah E. & Ó Gallachóir, Brian P.
- 7825-7833 Assessing energy supply security: Outage costs in private households
by Praktiknjo, Aaron J. & Hähnel, Alexander & Erdmann, Georg
- 7834-7838 The elephant in Hotelling's room
by Hart, Rob & Spiro, Daniel
- 7839-7852 Optimisation of a Swedish district heating system with reduced heat demand due to energy efficiency measures in residential buildings
by Åberg, M. & Henning, D.
- 7853-7864 The value of continuous power supply for Flemish households
by Pepermans, Guido
- 7865-7873 Global oil risks in the early 21st century
by Fantazzini, Dean & Höök, Mikael & Angelantoni, André
- 7874-7883 The role of income in energy consumption behaviour: Evidence from French households data
by Cayla, Jean-Michel & Maizi, Nadia & Marchand, Christophe
- 7884-7895 Supporting energy initiatives in small communities by linking visions with energy scenarios and multi-criteria assessment
by Trutnevyte, Evelina & Stauffacher, Michael & Scholz, Roland W.
- 7896-7906 Considering the energy, water and food nexus: Towards an integrated modelling approach
by Bazilian, Morgan & Rogner, Holger & Howells, Mark & Hermann, Sebastian & Arent, Douglas & Gielen, Dolf & Steduto, Pasquale & Mueller, Alexander & Komor, Paul & Tol, Richard S.J. & Yumkella, Kandeh K.
- 7907-7916 The performance of industrial sector voluntary climate programs: Climate Wise and 1605(b)
by Pizer, William A. & Morgenstern, Richard & Shih, Jhih-Shyang
- 7917-7921 Offshore wind development in China and its future with the existing renewable policy
by Yu, James & Zheng, Jie
- 7922-7929 An application of energy and exergy analysis in agricultural sector of Malaysia
by Ahamed, J.U. & Saidur, R. & Masjuki, H.H. & Mekhilef, S. & Ali, M.B. & Furqon, M.H.
- 7930-7940 State and local economic impacts from wind energy projects: Texas case study
by Slattery, Michael C. & Lantz, Eric & Johnson, Becky L.
- 7941-7949 GDP and environment pressure: The role of energy in Latin America and the Caribbean
by Zilio, Mariana & Recalde, Marina
- 7950-7962 Techno-economic analysis of a coal-fired CHP based combined heating system with gas-fired boilers for peak load compensation
by Wang, Hai-Chao & Jiao, Wen-Ling & Lahdelma, Risto & Zou, Ping-Hua
- 7963-7974 Evaluating the role of cogeneration for carbon management in Alberta
by Doluweera, G.H. & Jordaan, S.M. & Moore, M.C. & Keith, D.W. & Bergerson, J.A.
- 7975-7987 An evaluation of the installation of solar photovoltaic in residential houses in Malaysia: Past, present, and future
by Muhammad-Sukki, Firdaus & Ramirez-Iniguez, Roberto & Abu-Bakar, Siti Hawa & McMeekin, Scott G. & Stewart, Brian G.
- 7988-8002 An evaluation of domestic solar energy potential in Taiwan incorporating land use analysis
by Yue, Cheng-Dar & Huang, Guo-Rong
- 8003-8010 Measurement and analysis of product energy efficiency to assist energy star criteria development: An example for desktop computers
by Lim, Seong-Rin & Schoenung, Julie M.
- 8011-8021 Trade-linked Canada–United States household environmental impact analysis of energy use and greenhouse gas emissions
by Ferguson, Thomas M. & MacLean, Heather L.
- 8022-8036 Exploring the core factors and its dynamic effects on oil price: An application on path analysis and BVAR-TVP model
by Chai, Jian & Guo, Ju-E. & Meng, Lei & Wang, Shou-Yang
- 8037-8045 Factors influencing future oil and gas prospects in the Arctic
by Harsem, Øistein & Eide, Arne & Heen, Knut
- 8046-8050 Grid-connected renewable energy in China: Policies and institutions under gradualism, developmentalism, and socialism
by García, Clara
- 8051-8061 Area price and demand response in a market with 25% wind power
by Grohnheit, Poul Erik & Andersen, Frits Møller & Larsen, Helge V.
- 8062-8069 Role of oil price shocks on macroeconomic activities: An SVAR approach to the Malaysian economy and monetary responses
by Ali Ahmed, Huson Joher & Wadud, I.K.M. Mokhtarul
- 8070-8077 Technology mix alternatives with high shares of wind power and photovoltaics—case study for Spain
by Zubi, Ghassan
- 8078-8087 Large-scale integration of renewable and distributed generation of electricity in Spain: Current situation and future needs
by Cossent, Rafael & Gómez, Tomás & Olmos, Luis
- 8088-8097 An econometric analysis of residential consumption of fuelwood in a mountainous prefecture of Northern Greece
by Arabatzis, G. & Malesios, Ch.
- 8098-8105 Oil price, biofuels and food supply
by Timilsina, Govinda R. & Mevel, Simon & Shrestha, Ashish
- 8106-8115 Assessment of the feed-in tariff mechanism for renewable energies in Taiwan
by Huang, Yun-Hsun & Wu, Jung-Hua
- 8116-8124 Analysing success of regulatory policy transfers: Evidence from Turkish energy markets
by Dastan, Seyit Ali
- 8125-8136 Promotion of energy conservation in developing countries through the combination of ESCO and CDM: A case study of introducing distributed energy resources into Chinese urban areas
by Ren, Hongbo & Zhou, Weisheng & Gao, Weijun & Wu, Qiong
- 8137-8152 Who puts the most energy into energy conservation? A segmentation of energy consumers based on energy-related behavioral characteristics
by Sütterlin, Bernadette & Brunner, Thomas A. & Siegrist, Michael
- 8153-8162 Fuel economy of new passenger cars in Mexico: Trends from 1988 to 2008 and prospects
by Sheinbaum-Pardo, Claudia & Chávez-Baeza, Carlos
- 8163-8174 Demand side management—A simulation of household behavior under variable prices
by Gottwalt, Sebastian & Ketter, Wolfgang & Block, Carsten & Collins, John & Weinhardt, Christof
- 8175-8184 Coal liquefaction policy in China: Explaining the policy reversal since 2006
by Rong, Fang & Victor, David G.
- 8185-8195 The effects of oil price on regional economies with different production structures: A case study from Korea using a structural VAR model
by Park, Chuhwan & Chung, Mo & Lee, Sukgyu
- 8196-8199 Reducing the greenhouse gas footprint of shale gas
by Wang, Jinsheng & Ryan, David & Anthony, Edward J.
2011, Volume 39, Issue 11
- 6703-6711 Overview of the Northeast Asia energy situation
by von Hippel, David & Savage, Timothy & Hayes, Peter
- 6712-6718 Introduction to the Asian Energy Security project: Project organization and methodologies
by Von Hippel, David & Savage, Timothy & Hayes, Peter
- 6719-6730 Energy security and sustainability in Northeast Asia
by von Hippel, David & Suzuki, Tatsujiro & Williams, James H. & Savage, Timothy & Hayes, Peter
- 6731-6744 The Japanese energy sector: Current situation, and future paths
by Takase, Kae & Suzuki, Tatsujiro
- 6745-6759 Recent development of energy supply and demand in China, and energy sector prospects through 2030
by Wang, Yanjia & Gu, Alun & Zhang, Aling
- 6760-6780 Energy sector of the Russian Far East: Current status and scenarios for the future
by Kalashnikov, Victor & Gulidov, Ruslan & Ognev, Alexander
- 6781-6789 DPRK energy sector development priorities: Options and preferences
by von Hippel, David & Hayes, Peter
- 6790-6803 The long-term forecast of Taiwan’s energy supply and demand: LEAP model application
by Huang, Yophy & Bor, Yunchang Jeffrey & Peng, Chieh-Yu
- 6804-6813 Australia: Approaching an energy crossroads
by Falk, Jim & Settle, Domenica
- 6814-6826 Energy supply, demand, and policy in Viet Nam, with future projections
by Khanh Toan, Pham & Minh Bao, Nguyen & Ha Dieu, Nguyen
- 6827-6841 Japan's spent fuel and plutonium management challenge
by Katsuta, Tadahiro & Suzuki, Tatsujiro
- 6842-6854 Japanese wind energy development policy: Grand plan or group think?
by Valentine, Scott Victor
- 6855-6866 Northeast Asia regional energy infrastructure proposals
by von Hippel, David & Gulidov, Ruslan & Kalashnikov, Victor & Hayes, Peter
- 6867-6881 Future regional nuclear fuel cycle cooperation in East Asia: Energy security costs and benefits
by von Hippel, David & Hayes, Peter & Kang, Jungmin & Katsuta, Tadahiro
- 6882-6897 Energy demand and supply, energy policies, and energy security in the Republic of Korea
by Kim, Hoseok & Shin, Eui-soon & Chung, Woo-jin
- 6900-6905 The cost of domestic energy prices to Saudi Arabia
by Alyousef, Yousef & Stevens, Paul
- 6906-6911 Analysis on influence factors of China's CO2 emissions based on Path–STIRPAT model
by Li, Huanan & Mu, Hailin & Zhang, Ming & Li, Nan
- 6912-6913 Securing energy equity
by Grimsby, Lars Kåre
- 6914-6915 Capacity factors and solar job creation
by Croucher, Matt
- 6916-6924 Comparative study of different nuclear fuel cycle options: Quantitative analysis on material flow
by Park, Byung Heung & Gao, Fanxing & Kwon, Eun-ha & Ko, Won Il
- 6925-6935 Sugar rush: Prospects for a global ethanol market
by Hira, Anil
- 6936-6942 Consumer choice between ethanol and gasoline: Lessons from Brazil and Sweden
by Pacini, Henrique & Silveira, Semida
- 6943-6950 The Honduran palm oil industry: Employing lessons from Malaysia in the search for economically and environmentally sustainable energy solutions
by Craven, Catherine
- 6951-6961 Antagonistic bioenergies: Technological divergence of the ethanol industry in Brazil
by Compeán, Roberto Guerrero & Polenske, Karen R.
- 6962-6971 Spatial variation of emissions impacts due to renewable energy siting decisions in the Western U.S. under high-renewable penetration scenarios
by Blumsack, Seth & Xu, Jianhua
- 6972-6980 The optimum mix of electricity from wind- and solar-sources in conventional power systems: Evaluating the case for New York State
by Nikolakakis, Thomas & Fthenakis, Vasilis
- 6981-6990 A local-scale low-carbon plan based on the STIRPAT model and the scenario method: The case of Minhang District, Shanghai, China
by Wang, Mingwei & Che, Yue & Yang, Kai & Wang, Min & Xiong, Lijun & Huang, Yuchi
- 6991-6999 Panel estimation for CO2 emissions, energy consumption, economic growth, trade openness and urbanization of newly industrialized countries
by Sharif Hossain, Md.
- 7000-7014 Efficiency-improving fossil fuel technologies for electricity generation: Data selection and trends
by Lanzi, Elisa & Verdolini, Elena & Haščič, Ivan
- 7015-7024 Analyzing public awareness and acceptance of alternative fuel vehicles in China: The case of EV
by Zhang, Yong & Yu, Yifeng & Zou, Bai
- 7025-7035 Potential role of power authorities in offshore wind power development in the US
by Dhanju, Amardeep & Firestone, Jeremy & Kempton, Willett
- 7036-7048 Prioritizing towards a green export portfolio for India: An environmental input–output approach
by Goldar, Amrita & Bhanot, Jaya & Shimpo, Kazushige
- 7049-7058 Projecting demand and supply of forest biomass for heating in Norway
by Trømborg, Erik & Havskjold, Monica & Lislebø, Ole & Rørstad, Per Kristian
- 7059-7067 The impact of tax reform on new car purchases in Ireland
by Hennessy, Hugh & Tol, Richard S.J.
- 7068-7077 Reconsidering the European regulation of merchant transmission investment in light of the third energy package: The role of dominant generators
by de Hauteclocque, Adrien & Rious, Vincent
- 7078-7083 What is driving CO2 emissions in a typical manufacturing center of South China? The case of Jiangsu Province
by Liang, Sai & Zhang, Tianzhu
- 7084-7094 Household energy demand in Kenya: An application of the linear approximate almost ideal demand system (LA-AIDS)
by Ngui, Dianah & Mutua, John & Osiolo, Hellen & Aligula, Eric
- 7095-7102 Net energy yield from production of conventional oil
by Dale, Michael & Krumdieck, Susan & Bodger, Pat
- 7103-7111 Carbon capture and storage—Investment strategies for the future?
by Rammerstorfer, Margarethe & Eisl, Roland
- 7112-7120 Performance evaluation and improvement directions for an Indian electric utility
by Yadav, Vinod Kumar & Padhy, N.P. & Gupta, H.O.
- 7121-7129 Voluntary agreements in the field of energy efficiency and emission reduction: Review and analysis of experiences in the European Union
by Rezessy, Silvia & Bertoldi, Paolo
- 7130-7135 Fuel consumption rates of passenger cars in China: Labels versus real-world
by Huo, Hong & Yao, Zhiliang & He, Kebin & Yu, Xin
- 7136-7145 Fruitful symbiosis: Why an export bundled with wind energy is the most feasible option for North African concentrated solar power
by Kost, Christoph & Pfluger, Benjamin & Eichhammer, Wolfgang & Ragwitz, Mario
- 7146-7155 Energy efficiency and the cost of GHG abatement: A comparison of bottom-up and hybrid models for the US
by Murphy, Rose & Jaccard, Mark
- 7156-7164 When the grace period is over: Assessing the new Member States' compliance with EU requirements for oil stockholding
by Tosun, Jale
- 7165-7173 Green growth in the post-Copenhagen climate
by Sterner, Thomas & Damon, Maria
- 7174-7183 The cost of fuel economy in the Indian passenger vehicle market
by Chugh, Randy & Cropper, Maureen & Narain, Urvashi
- 7184-7190 Employment impacts of solar energy in Turkey
by Çetin, Müjgan & Eğrican, Nilüfer
- 7191-7201 Implications of local lifecycle analyses and low carbon fuel standard design on gasohol transportation fuels
by Boies, Adam M. & McFarlane, Dane & Taff, Steven & Watts, Winthrop F. & Kittelson, David B.
- 7202-7216 Oil depletion and development in Cameroon: A critical appraisal of the permanent income hypothesis
by Djiofack, Calvin Z. & Omgba, Luc Désiré
- 7217-7223 The rural utility response to Colorado’s electricity mandates
by Tierney, Sean
- 7224-7233 The role of energy-service demand reduction in global climate change mitigation: Combining energy modelling and decomposition analysis
by Kesicki, Fabian & Anandarajah, Gabrial
- 7234-7243 Understanding industrial energy use: Physical energy intensity changes in Indian manufacturing sector
by Sudhakara Reddy, B. & Kumar Ray, Binay
- 7244-7256 Examining the Small Renewable Energy Power (SREP) Program in Malaysia
by Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Drupady, Ira Martina
- 7257-7264 Induced motor vehicle travel from improved fuel efficiency and road expansion
by Su, Qing
- 7265-7274 Intrastate conflict in oil producing states: A threat to global oil supply?
by Toft, Peter
- 7275-7283 Going “green”: trade specialisation dynamics in the solar photovoltaic sector
by Algieri, Bernardina & Aquino, Antonio & Succurro, Marianna
- 7284-7289 On China's energy intensity statistics: Toward a comprehensive and transparent indicator
by Wang, Xin
- 7290-7297 Solar power generation in the US: Too expensive, or a bargain?
by Perez, Richard & Zweibel, Ken & Hoff, Thomas E.
- 7298-7309 Comparison of household consumption and regional production approaches to assess urban energy use and implications for policy
by Baynes, Timothy & Lenzen, Manfred & Steinberger, Julia K. & Bai, Xuemei
- 7310-7321 Modelling the effects of climate change on the energy system—A case study of Norway
by Seljom, Pernille & Rosenberg, Eva & Fidje, Audun & Haugen, Jan Erik & Meir, Michaela & Rekstad, John & Jarlset, Thore
- 7322-7334 The energy intensity in Lithuania during 1995–2009: A LMDI approach
by Baležentis, Alvydas & Baležentis, Tomas & Streimikiene, Dalia
- 7335-7346 Energy efficiency and appliance purchases in Europe: Consumer profiles and choice determinants
by Gaspar, Rui & Antunes, Dalila
- 7347-7360 The importance of marginal cost electricity pricing to the success of greenhouse gas reduction programs
by Friedman, Lee S.
- 7361-7371 Exploring the bargaining space within international climate negotiations based on political, economic and environmental considerations
by Mendoza Beltran, Angelica & den Elzen, Michel G.J. & Hof, Andries F. & van Vuuren, Detlef P. & van Vliet, Jasper
- 7372-7380 Modeling and forecasting natural gas demand in Bangladesh
by Wadud, Zia & Dey, Himadri S. & Kabir, Md. Ashfanoor & Khan, Shahidul I.
- 7381-7388 CO2 emissions embodied in China's exports from 2002 to 2008: A structural decomposition analysis
by Xu, Ming & Li, Ran & Crittenden, John C. & Chen, Yongsheng
- 7389-7398 Success factors of energy performance contracting (EPC) for sustainable building energy efficiency retrofit (BEER) of hotel buildings in China
by Xu, Pengpeng & Chan, Edwin Hon-Wan & Qian, Queena Kun
- 7399-7407 Accounting emergy flows to determine the best production model of a coffee plantation
by Giannetti, B.F. & Ogura, Y. & Bonilla, S.H. & Almeida, C.M.V.B.
- 7408-7421 Energy consumption and economic growth revisited in African countries
by Eggoh, Jude C. & Bangake, Chrysost & Rault, Christophe
- 7422-7431 The coming sustainable energy transition: History, strategies, and outlook
by Solomon, Barry D. & Krishna, Karthik
- 7432-7438 Continuous emission monitoring systems at power plants in China: Improving SO2 emission measurement
by Zhang, Xuehua & Schreifels, Jeremy
- 7439-7447 Advocacy coalitions and wind power development: Insights from Quebec
by Jegen, Maya & Audet, Gabriel
- 7448-7454 Considering only first-order effects? How simplifications lead to unrealistic technology optimism in climate change mitigation
by Arvesen, Anders & Bright, Ryan M. & Hertwich, Edgar G.
- 7455-7463 The influence of generation mix on the wind integrating capability of North China power grids: A modeling interpretation and potential solutions
by Yu, Dayang & Zhang, Bo & Liang, Jun & Han, Xueshan
October 2011, Volume 39, Issue 10
- 5681-5681 Editorial
by Diaz-Chavez, Rocio A. & Woods, Jeremy
- 5682-5689 Development of a sustainability reporting scheme for biofuels: A UK case study
by Chalmers, Jessica & Archer, Greg
- 5690-5702 Global land-use implications of first and second generation biofuel targets
by Havlík, Petr & Schneider, Uwe A. & Schmid, Erwin & Böttcher, Hannes & Fritz, Steffen & Skalský, Rastislav & Aoki, Kentaro & Cara, Stéphane De & Kindermann, Georg & Kraxner, Florian & Leduc, Sylvain & McCallum, Ian & Mosnier, Aline & Sauer, Timm & Obersteiner, Michael
- 5703-5716 Sustainability assessment of bio-ethanol production in Brazil considering land use change, GHG emissions and socio-economic aspects
by Walter, Arnaldo & Dolzan, Paulo & Quilodrán, Oscar & de Oliveira, Janaína G. & da Silva, Cinthia & Piacente, Fabrício & Segerstedt, Anna
- 5717-5725 Sustainability of biofuels in Latin America: Risks and opportunities
by Janssen, Rainer & Rutz, Dominik Damian
- 5726-5736 Methods of dealing with co-products of biofuels in life-cycle analysis and consequent results within the U.S. context
by Wang, Michael & Huo, Hong & Arora, Salil
- 5737-5745 Biofuel production and implications for land use, food production and environment in India
by Ravindranath, N.H. & Sita Lakshmi, C. & Manuvie, Ritumbra & Balachandra, P.
- 5746-5750 Potential to expand sustainable bioenergy from sugarcane in southern Africa
by Helen K., Watson
- 5751-5762 Land clearing and greenhouse gas emissions from Jatropha biofuels on African Miombo Woodlands
by Henny A., Romijn
- 5763-5769 Assessing biofuels: Aiming for sustainable development or complying with the market?
by Rocio A., Diaz-Chavez
- 5770-5777 Vietnam's energy sector: A review of current energy policies and strategies
by Minh Do, Tien & Sharma, Deepak
- 5778-5790 Balancing BEC and IAQ in civil buildings during rapid urbanization in China: Regulation, interplay and collaboration
by Zhang, Jiefeng & Bai, Zhipeng & Chang, Victor W.C. & Ding, Xiao
- 5791-5794 Energy use and changing energy policies of Trinidad and Tobago
by V. Ismet, Ugursal
- 5795-5799 Potential problems and limitations of energy conservation and energy efficiency
by Matt, Croucher
- 5800-5810 Energy autarky: A conceptual framework for sustainable regional development
by Müller, Matthias Otto & Stämpfli, Adrian & Dold, Ursula & Hammer, Thomas
- 5811-5817 Short- and long-run time-of-use price elasticities in Swiss residential electricity demand
by Massimo, Filippini
- 5818-5828 South Africa's greenhouse gas emissions under business-as-usual: The technical basis of 'Growth without Constraints' in the Long-Term Mitigation Scenarios
by Winkler, Harald & Hughes, Alison & Marquard, Andrew & Haw, Mary & Merven, Bruno
- 5829-5839 Regulatory road maps for the integration of intermittent electricity generation: Methodology development and the case of The Netherlands
by van der Welle, Adriaan J. & de Joode, Jeroen
- 5840-5849 Regional model of EKC for air pollution: Evidence from the Republic of Korea
by Park, Soonae & Lee, Youngmi
- 5850-5870 OSeMOSYS: The Open Source Energy Modeling System: An introduction to its ethos, structure and development
by Howells, Mark & Rogner, Holger & Strachan, Neil & Heaps, Charles & Huntington, Hillard & Kypreos, Socrates & Hughes, Alison & Silveira, Semida & DeCarolis, Joe & Bazillian, Morgan & Roehrl, Alexander
- 5871-5882 Battery sizing for serial plug-in hybrid electric vehicles: A model-based economic analysis for Germany
by Ernst, Christian-Simon & Hackbarth, André & Madlener, Reinhard & Lunz, Benedikt & Uwe Sauer, Dirk & Eckstein, Lutz
- 5883-5897 Potential impacts assessment of plug-in electric vehicles on the Portuguese energy market
by Camus, C. & Farias, T. & Esteves, J.
- 5898-5908 The crucial relationship among energy commodity prices: Evidence from the Spanish electricity market
by Moutinho, Victor & Vieira, Joel & Carrizo Moreira, António
- 5909-5919 China's transition to green energy systems: The economics of home solar water heaters and their popularization in Dezhou city
by Li, Wei & Song, Guojun & Beresford, Melanie & Ma, Ben
- 5920-5928 An overview of energy consumption of the globalized world economy
by Chen, Z.M. & Chen, G.Q.
- 5929-5938 Applying real options analysis to assess cleaner energy development strategies
by Cheng, Ching-Tsung & Lo, Shang-Lien & Lin, Tyrone T.
- 5939-5949 High penetration wind generation impacts on spot prices in the Australian national electricity market
by Cutler, Nicholas J. & Boerema, Nicholas D. & MacGill, Iain F. & Outhred, Hugh R.
- 5950-5960 Greenhouse gas reporting for biofuels: A comparison between the RED, RTFO and PAS2050 methodologies
by Whittaker, Carly & McManus, Marcelle C. & Hammond, Geoffrey P.
- 5961-5969 Demand side management program evaluation based on industrial and commercial field data
by M.M., Eissa
- 5970-5979 Coal production forecast and low carbon policies in China
by Wang, Jianzhou & Dong, Yao & Wu, Jie & Mu, Ren & Jiang, He
- 5980-5987 CO2 emissions embodied in China-US trade: Input-output analysis based on the emergy/dollar ratio
by Du, Huibin & Guo, Jianghong & Mao, Guozhu & Smith, Alexander M. & Wang, Xuxu & Wang, Yuan
- 5988-5998 The TC-PSI indicator for forecasting the potential for market power in wholesale electricity markets
by Hesamzadeh, Mohammad R. & Biggar, Darryl R. & Hosseinzadeh, Nasser
- 5999-6010 Contributing to local policy making on GHG emission reduction through inventorying and attribution: A case study of Shenyang, China
by Xi, Fengming & Geng, Yong & Chen, Xudong & Zhang, Yunsong & Wang, Xinbei & Xue, Bing & Dong, Huijuan & Liu, Zhu & Ren, Wanxia & Fujita, Tsuyoshi & Zhu, Qinghua
- 6011-6020 Second law analysis of a diesel engine waste heat recovery with a combined sensible and latent heat storage system
by Pandiyarajan, V. & Chinnappandian, M. & Raghavan, V. & Velraj, R.
- 6021-6029 Renewable energy adoption in an ageing population: Heterogeneity in preferences for micro-generation technology adoption
by Willis, Ken & Scarpa, Riccardo & Gilroy, Rose & Hamza, Neveen
- 6030-6039 The role of technological availability for the distributive impacts of climate change mitigation policy
by Lüken, Michael & Edenhofer, Ottmar & Knopf, Brigitte & Leimbach, Marian & Luderer, Gunnar & Bauer, Nico
- 6040-6054 Carbon trading: Current schemes and future developments
by Perdan, Slobodan & Azapagic, Adisa
- 6055-6064 Comparative financial analysis of electricity utilities in West Africa
by Rémi, Fritsch
- 6065-6072 Effects of substituting energy with capital on China's aggregated energy and environmental efficiency
by Yang, Mian & Yang, Fu-Xia & Chen, Xing-Peng
- 6073-6081 A review of the biogas industry in China
by Jiang, Xinyuan & Sommer, Sven G. & Christensen, Knud V.
- 6082-6099 Sustainable energy development in Austria until 2020: Insights from applying the integrated model "e3.at"
by Stocker, Andrea & Großmann, Anett & Madlener, Reinhard & Wolter, Marc Ingo
- 6100-6119 Methodologies and applications for critical infrastructure protection: State-of-the-art
by Yusta, Jose M. & Correa, Gabriel J. & Lacal-Arántegui, Roberto
- 6120-6135 Carbon dioxide emission from the Turkish electricity sector and its mitigation options
by Ari, Izzet & Aydinalp Koksal, Merih
- 6136-6144 China's regional CO2 emissions: Characteristics, inter-regional transfer and emission reduction policies
by Meng, Lei & Guo, Ju'e & Chai, Jian & Zhang, Zengkai
- 6145-6150 Electricity consumption and economic growth nexus in Bangladesh: Revisited evidences
by Golam Ahamad, Mazbahul & Nazrul Islam, A.K.M.
- 6151-6161 Plug-in hybrid electric vehicles can be clean and economical in dirty power systems
by Sioshansi, Ramteen & Miller, Jacob
- 6162-6167 Potential cost savings from internal/external CO2 emissions trading in the Korean electric power industry
by Myunghun, Lee
- 6168-6177 Project finance risk evaluation of the Electric power industry of Serbia
by MakajiÄ NikoliÄ, Dragana & Jednak, Sandra & BenkoviÄ, SlaÄana & PoznaniÄ, Vladimir
- 6178-6189 Electric vehicles in imperfect electricity markets: The case of Germany
by Wolf-Peter, Schill
- 6190-6198 A snapshot of the European energy service market in 2010 and policy recommendations to foster a further market development
by Marino, Angelica & Bertoldi, Paolo & Rezessy, Silvia & Boza-Kiss, Benigna
- 6199-6210 Nuclear renaissance, public perception and design criteria: An exploratory review
by Goodfellow, Martin J. & Williams, Hugo R. & Azapagic, Adisa
- 6211-6219 Rural electrification for isolated consumers: Sustainable management model based on residue biomass
by Pinheiro, Giorgiana & Rendeiro, Gonçalo & Pinho, João & Macedo, Emanuel
- 6220-6233 Peak loads and network investments in sustainable energy transitions
by Blokhuis, Erik & Brouwers, Bart & van der Putten, Eric & Schaefer, Wim
- 6234-6242 The potential impacts of climate-change policy on freshwater use in thermoelectric power generation
by Chandel, Munish K. & Pratson, Lincoln F. & Jackson, Robert B.
- 6243-6253 Impact assessment for a sustainable energy future'Reflections and practical experiences
by Hugé, Jean & Waas, Tom & Eggermont, Gilbert & Verbruggen, Aviel
- 6254-6261 A new energy future for South Africa: The political ecology of South African renewable energy
by Krupa, Joel & Burch, Sarah
- 6262-6270 Systems-based modeling of generation variability under alternate geographic configurations of photovoltaic (PV) installations in Virginia
by Collins, Ross D. & Crowther, Kenneth G.
- 6271-6279 Classifying carbon credit buyers according to their attitudes towards and involvement in CDM sustainability labels
by Parnphumeesup, Piya & Kerr, Sandy A.
- 6280-6290 The potential impacts of grid-connected distributed generation and how to address them: A review of technical and non-technical factors
by Passey, Robert & Spooner, Ted & MacGill, Iain & Watt, Muriel & Syngellakis, Katerina
- 6291-6300 Weighted Average Cost of Retail Gas (WACORG) highlights pricing effects in the US gas value chain: Do we need wellhead price-floor regulation to bail out the unconventional gas industry?
by Ruud, Weijermars
- 6301-6307 Geothermal technology in Australia: Investigating social acceptance
by Dowd, Anne-Maree & Boughen, Naomi & Ashworth, Peta & Carr-Cornish, Simone
- 6308-6320 Uncertainties in smart grids behavior and modeling: What are the risks and vulnerabilities? How to analyze them?
by Zio, Enrico & Aven, Terje
- 6321-6330 The quantification of the embodied impacts of construction projects on energy, environment, and society based on I-O LCA
by Chang, Yuan & Ries, Robert J. & Wang, Yaowu
- 6331-6343 A multi-criteria evaluation of policy instruments for climate change mitigation in the power generation sector of Trinidad and Tobago
by Heinrich Blechinger, Philipp Friedrich & Shah, Kalim U.
- 6344-6350 The economic value of biochar in crop production and carbon sequestration
by Galinato, Suzette P. & Yoder, Jonathan K. & Granatstein, David
- 6351-6359 The prospective environmental impacts of Iran nuclear energy expansion
by Hamed, Beheshti
- 6360-6375 Regulatory framework and business models for charging plug-in electric vehicles: Infrastructure, agents, and commercial relationships
by San Román, Tomás Gómez & Momber, Ilan & Abbad, Michel Rivier & Sánchez Miralles, Álvaro
- 6376-6389 A comparison of four methods to evaluate the effect of a utility residential air-conditioner load control program on peak electricity use
by Newsham, Guy R. & Birt, Benjamin J. & Rowlands, Ian H.
- 6390-6399 Impact of European standard EN15251 in the energy certification of services buildings'A Portuguese study case
by Alexandre, J.L. & Freire, A. & Teixeira, A.M. & Silva, M. & Rouboa, A.