March 2011, Volume 39, Issue 3
- 1764-1773 The effect of counter-trading on competition in electricity markets
by Dijk, Justin & Willems, Bert
- 1774-1781 Stakeholder perceptions of biofuels from microalgae
by Oltra, Christian
- 1782-1793 Development of a decision support tool for the assessment of biofuels
by Perimenis, Anastasios & Walimwipi, Hartley & Zinoviev, Sergey & Müller-Langer, Franziska & Miertus, Stanislav
- 1794-1801 Transmission investment problems in Europe: Going beyond standard solutions
by Buijs, Patrik & Bekaert, David & Cole, Stijn & Van Hertem, Dirk & Belmans, Ronnie
- 1802-1805 The decline of the world's energy intensity
by Goldemberg, José & Siqueira Prado, Luiz Tadêo
- 1806-1816 An evaluation of the policy and techno-economic factors affecting the potential for biogas upgrading for transport fuel use in the UK
by Patterson, Tim & Esteves, Sandra & Dinsdale, Richard & Guwy, Alan
- 1817-1830 Grid flexibility and storage required to achieve very high penetration of variable renewable electricity
by Denholm, Paul & Hand, Maureen
- 1831-1844 Incentives of carbon dioxide regulation for investment in low-carbon electricity technologies in Texas
by Castillo, Anya & Linn, Joshua
- 1845-1856 2010 power generation sector restructuring in Romania--A critical assessment
by Popovici, Vlad
- 1857-1864 Environmental Kuznets Curve for carbon emissions in Pakistan: An empirical investigation
by Nasir, Muhammad & Ur Rehman, Faiz
- 1865-1876 Empowered? Evaluating Japan's national energy strategy under the DPJ administration
by Valentine, Scott & Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Matsuura, Masahiro
- 1877-1883 Incentives for subcontractors to adopt CO2 emission reporting and reduction techniques
by Scholtens, Bert & Kleinsmann, Renske
February 2011, Volume 39, Issue 2
- 495-495 Special issue on offshore wind power
by Toke, David
- 496-502 The economics of offshore wind
by Green, Richard & Vasilakos, Nicholas
- 503-510 Understanding public responses to offshore wind power
by Haggett, Claire
- 511-517 Continuous spatial modelling to analyse planning and economic consequences of offshore wind energy
by Möller, Bernd
- 518-525 Offshore wind power policy and planning in Sweden
by Söderholm, Patrik & Pettersson, Maria
- 526-534 The UK offshore wind power programme: A sea-change in UK energy policy?
by Toke, David
- 535-543 Long-term changes in CO2 emissions in Austria and Czechoslovakia--Identifying the drivers of environmental pressures
by Gingrich, Simone & Kusková, Petra & Steinberger, Julia K.
- 544-550 Residential consumers in the Cape Peninsula's willingness to pay for premium priced green electricity
by Oliver, Henry & Volschenk, Jako & Smit, Eon
- 551-562 Sustainable energy policy in Honduras: Diagnosis and challenges
by Flores, Wilfredo C. & Ojeda, Osvaldo A. & Flores, Marco A. & Rivas, Francisco R.
- 563-567 Subsidy programs on diffusion of solar water heaters: Taiwan's experience
by Chang, Keh-Chin & Lin, Wei-Min & Lee, Tsong-Sheng & Chung, Kung-Ming
- 568-574 Energy consumption-economic growth relationship and carbon dioxide emissions in China
by Fei, Li & Dong, Suocheng & Xue, Li & Liang, Quanxi & Yang, Wangzhou
- 575-585 The policy challenges of tradable credits: A critical review of eight markets
by Sovacool, Benjamin K.
- 586-595 Regulatory potential for increasing small scale grid connected photovoltaic (PV) deployment in Australia
by Sivaraman, Deepak & Horne, Ralph E.
- 596-602 Understanding household energy consumption patterns: When "West Is Best" in Metro Manila
by Sahakian, Marlyne D.
- 603-612 Impact of oil price shocks on selected macroeconomic variables in Nigeria
by Iwayemi, Akin & Fowowe, Babajide
- 613-627 Methods for calculating CO2 intensity of power generation and consumption: A global perspective
by Graus, Wina & Worrell, Ernst
- 628-636 Cost efficient utilisation of biomass in the German energy system in the context of energy and environmental policies
by König, Andreas
- 637-643 Energy consumption in Kuwait: Prospects and future approaches
by Alotaibi, Sorour
- 644-650 Total-factor energy efficiency in developing countries
by Zhang, Xing-Ping & Cheng, Xiao-Mei & Yuan, Jia-Hai & Gao, Xiao-Jun
- 651-663 Assessing the power generation, pollution control, and overall efficiencies of municipal solid waste incinerators in Taiwan
by Chang, Dong-Shang & Yang, Fu-Chiang
- 664-675 The co-evolution of alternative fuel infrastructure and vehicles: A study of the experience of Argentina with compressed natural gas
by Collantes, Gustavo & Melaina, Marc W.
- 676-688 Multicriteria selection aiding related to photovoltaic plants on farming fields on Corsica island: A real case study using the ELECTRE outranking framework
by Haurant, P. & Oberti, P. & Muselli, M.
- 689-698 What determines urban households' willingness to pay for CO2 emission reductions in Turkey: A contingent valuation survey
by Adaman, Fikret & KaralI, Nihan & Kumbaroglu, Gürkan & Or, Ilhan & Özkaynak, Begüm & Zenginobuz, Ünal
- 699-713 Operational synergy in the US electric utility industry under an influence of deregulation policy: A linkage to financial performance and corporate value
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Goto, Mika
- 714-719 Opportunity for profitable investments in cellulosic biofuels
by Babcock, Bruce A. & Marette, Stéphan & Tréguer, David
- 720-732 Historical analysis of U.S. electricity markets: Reassessing carbon lock-in
by Carley, Sanya
- 733-741 Making the connection: The relationship between fuel poverty, electricity disconnection, and prepayment metering
by O'Sullivan, Kimberley C. & Howden-Chapman, Philippa L. & Fougere, Geoff
- 742-752 Market opening and third party access in district heating networks
by Söderholm, Patrik & Wårell, Linda
- 753-760 Dynamic impacts of high oil prices on the bioethanol and feedstock markets
by Cha, Kyung Soo & Bae, Jeong Hwan
- 761-770 Innovation and international technology transfer: The case of the Chinese photovoltaic industry
by de la Tour, Arnaud & Glachant, Matthieu & Ménière, Yann
- 771-781 Is China ready for its nuclear expansion?
by Zhou, Yun & Rengifo, Christhian & Chen, Peipei & Hinze, Jonathan
- 782-789 The challenge to UK energy policy: An ageing population perspective on energy saving measures and consumption
by Hamza, Neveen & Gilroy, Rose
- 790-802 Peak oil analyzed with a logistic function and idealized Hubbert curve
by Gallagher, Brian
- 803-811 Modeling the CO2 emissions from battery electric vehicles given the power generation mixes of different countries
by Doucette, Reed T. & McCulloch, Malcolm D.
- 812-825 The development of the German energy market until 2030--A critical survey of selected scenarios
by Keles, Dogan & Möst, Dominik & Fichtner, Wolf
- 826-833 Firm size and productivity. Evidence from the electricity distribution industry in Brazil
by Tovar, Beatriz & Javier Ramos-Real, Francisco & de Almeida, Edmar Fagundes
- 834-843 The net cost of biofuels in Thailand--An economic analysis
by Bell, David R. & Silalertruksa, Thapat & Gheewala, Shabbir H. & Kamens, Richard
- 844-853 Climate change scenarios and Technology Transfer Protocols
by Kypreos, Socrates & Turton, Hal
- 854-864 Potential impacts of electricity price changes on price formation in the economy: a social accounting matrix price modeling analysis for Turkey
by Akkemik, K. Ali
- 865-876 Gas market distorting effects of imbalanced gas balancing rules: Inefficient regulation of pipeline flexibility
by Keyaerts, Nico & Hallack, Michelle & Glachant, Jean-Michel & D'haeseleer, William
- 877-886 A feasibility study of hybrid wind power systems for remote communities
by Hessami, Mir-Akbar & Campbell, Hugh & Sanguinetti, Christopher
- 887-893 A solar economy in the American Southwest: Critical next steps
by Pasqualetti, Martin J. & Haag, Susan
- 894-904 Energy poverty in rural Bangladesh
by Barnes, Douglas F. & Khandker, Shahidur R. & Samad, Hussain A.
- 905-915 On developing a prospecting tool for wind industry and policy decision support
by McKeown, Charles & Adelaja, Adesoji & Calnin, Benjamin
- 916-925 Local government influence on energy conservation ambitions in existing housing sites--Plucking the low-hanging fruit?
by Hoppe, T. & Bressers, J.Th.A. & Lulofs, K.R.D.
- 926-935 A hybrid model for the optimum integration of renewable technologies in power generation systems
by Poullikkas, Andreas & Kourtis, George & Hadjipaschalis, Ioannis
- 936-949 Electric-systems integration in the Andes community: Opportunities and threats
by Sauma, Enzo & Jerardino, Samuel & Barria, Carlos & Marambio, Rodrigo & Brugman, Alberto & Mejía, José
- 950-960 State-scale evaluation of renewable electricity policy: The role of renewable electricity credits and carbon taxes
by Levin, Todd & Thomas, Valerie M. & Lee, Audrey J.
- 961-967 The current status of wind energy in Turkey and in the world
by IlkIlIç, Cumali & AydIn, Hüseyin & Behçet, Rasim
- 968-980 Power generation scenarios for Nigeria: An environmental and cost assessment
by Gujba, H. & Mulugetta, Y. & Azapagic, A.
- 981-989 The empirical effects of a gasoline tax on CO2 emissions reductions from transportation sector in Korea
by Kim, Young-Duk & Han, Hyun-Ok & Moon, Young-Seok
- 990-998 The effect of natural resources on a sustainable development policy: The approach of non-sustainable externalities
by Schilling, Markus & Chiang, Lichun
- 999-1006 Financial development and energy consumption in Central and Eastern European frontier economies
by Sadorsky, Perry
- 1007-1015 Electricity theft: Overview, issues, prevention and a smart meter based approach to control theft
by Depuru, Soma Shekara Sreenadh Reddy & Wang, Lingfeng & Devabhaktuni, Vijay
- 1016-1021 Comparison of policies on vehicle ownership and use between Beijing and Shanghai and their impacts on fuel consumption by passenger vehicles
by Hao, Han & Wang, Hewu & Ouyang, Minggao
- 1022-1025 Assessing the effect of oil price on world food prices: Application of principal component analysis
by Esmaeili, Abdoulkarim & Shokoohi, Zainab
January 2011, Volume 39, Issue 1
- 1-5 Multi-stakeholder partnerships for transfer of environmentally soundtechnologies
by Morsink, Karlijn & Hofman, Peter S. & Lovett, Jon C.
- 6-22 The regional electricity generation mix in Scotland: A portfolio selection approach incorporating marine technologies
by Allan, Grant & Eromenko, Igor & McGregor, Peter & Swales, Kim
- 23-39 Levelised costs of Wave and Tidal energy in the UK: Cost competitiveness and the importance of "banded" Renewables Obligation Certificates
by Allan, Grant & Gilmartin, Michelle & McGregor, Peter & Swales, Kim
- 40-46 Underlying energy demand trends in South Korean and Indonesian aggregate whole economy and residential sectors
by Sa'ad, Suleiman
- 47-56 Impacts of facility size and location decisions on ethanol production cost
by Kocoloski, Matt & Michael Griffin, W. & Scott Matthews, H.
- 57-65 Economics of oil regulation and the Brazilian reform: Some issues
by Hernandez-Perez, Adriana
- 66-82 Dynamics of final sectoral energy demand and aggregate energy intensity
by Lescaroux, François
- 83-93 Enhancing local distinctiveness fosters public acceptance of tidal energy: A UK case study
by Devine-Wright, Patrick
- 94-104 Public-private partnerships for wind power generation: The Portuguese case
by Martins, Ana Cravinho & Marques, Rui Cunha & Cruz, Carlos Oliveira
- 105-115 The role of market fundamentals and speculation in recent price changes for crude oil
by Kaufmann, Robert K.
- 116-130 Real options valuation of fusion energy R&D programme
by Bednyagin, Denis & Gnansounou, Edgard
- 131-141 Sustainable electricity generation for rural and peri-urban populations of sub-Saharan Africa: The "flexy-energy" concept
by Azoumah, Y. & Yamegueu, D. & Ginies, P. & Coulibaly, Y. & Girard, P.
- 142-155 Energy consumption and CO2 emissions of the European glass industry
by Schmitz, Andreas & Kaminski, Jacek & Maria Scalet, Bianca & Soria, Antonio
- 156-166 The Brazilian sugarcane innovation system
by Furtado, André Tosi & Scandiffio, Mirna Ivonne Gaya & Cortez, Luis Augusto Barbosa
- 167-175 The challenge of energy poverty: Brazilian case study
by Giannini Pereira, Marcio & Vasconcelos Freitas, Marcos Aurélio & da Silva, Neilton Fidelis
- 176-186 Modeling generation expansion in the context of a security of supply mechanism based on long-term auctions. Application to the Colombian case
by Rodilla, P. & Batlle, C. & Salazar, J. & Sánchez, J.J.
- 187-199 Using the decentralized and liberalized electricity market microworld (LEMM) as an educational tool
by Pasaoglu, Güzay
- 200-214 A multi-actor multi-criteria framework to assess the stakeholder support for different biofuel options: The case of Belgium
by Turcksin, Laurence & Macharis, Cathy & Lebeau, Kenneth & Boureima, Faycal & Van Mierlo, Joeri & Bram, Svend & De Ruyck, Jacques & Mertens, Lara & Jossart, Jean-Marc & Gorissen, Leen & Pelkmans, Luc
- 215-227 The economics of renewable energy expansion in rural Sub-Saharan Africa
by Deichmann, Uwe & Meisner, Craig & Murray, Siobhan & Wheeler, David
- 228-233 Indirect fuel use change (IFUC) and the lifecycle environmental impact of biofuel policies
by Rajagopal, D. & Hochman, G. & Zilberman, D.
- 234-247 Reduce energy use and greenhouse gas emissions from global dairy processing facilities
by Xu, Tengfang & Flapper, Joris
- 248-268 Combining hybrid cars and synthetic fuels with electricity generation and carbon capture and storage
by van Vliet, Oscar & van den Broek, Machteld & Turkenburg, Wim & Faaij, André
- 269-280 Metamorphoses of cogeneration-based district heating in Romania: A case study
by Iacobescu, Flavius & Badescu, Viorel
- 281-289 An analysis of development and research on spent nuclear fuel reprocessing
by Borges Silverio, Leticia & Lamas, Wendell de Queiroz
- 290-298 A comparison of the energy and carbon implications of new systems of energy provision in new build housing in the UK
by Monahan, J. & Powell, J.C.
- 299-306 Profiling the regional wind power fluctuation in China
by Yu, Dayang & Liang, Jun & Han, Xueshan & Zhao, Jianguo
- 307-317 Financing concentrating solar power in the Middle East and North Africa--Subsidy or investment?
by Trieb, Franz & Müller-Steinhagen, Hans & Kern, Jürgen
- 318-333 Climate change, nuclear power, and the adaptation-mitigation dilemma
by Kopytko, Natalie & Perkins, John
- 334-348 Energy policies avoiding a tipping point in the climate system
by Bahn, Olivier & Edwards, Neil R. & Knutti, Reto & Stocker, Thomas F.
- 349-357 Geothermal power production in future electricity markets--A scenario analysis for Germany
by Purkus, Alexandra & Barth, Volker
- 358-376 Re-examining uranium supply and demand: New insights
by Kahouli, Sondès
- 377-385 Green Power voluntary purchases: Price elasticity and policy analysis
by Mewton, Ross T. & Cacho, Oscar J.
- 386-394 Risk premiums in the German day-ahead Electricity Market
by Viehmann, Johannes
- 395-407 Investigation on the effectiveness of various methods of information dissemination aiming at a change of occupant behaviour related to thermal comfort and exergy consumption
by Schweiker, Marcel & Shukuya, Masanori
- 408-420 Application of the modified Tobin's q to an uncertain energy-saving project with the real options concept
by Lin, Tyrone T. & Huang, Shio-Ling
- 421-428 Comparative analysis for power generation and ethanol production from sugarcane residual biomass in Brazil
by Seabra, Joaquim E.A. & Macedo, Isaias C.
- 429-441 Embodied emissions abatement--A policy assessment using stochastic analysis
by Acquaye, Adolf & Duffy, Aidan & Basu, Biswajit
- 442-453 An analysis of oil production by OPEC countries: Persistence, breaks, and outliers
by Barros, Carlos Pestana & Gil-Alana, Luis A. & Payne, James E.
- 454-466 Meeting U.S. passenger vehicle fuel economy standards in 2016 and beyond
by Cheah, Lynette & Heywood, John
- 467-476 Inter-governmental institutions as promoters of energy policy diffusion in a federal setting
by Strebel, Felix
- 477-486 Design and implementation of carbon cap and dividend policies
by Kunkel, Catherine M. & Kammen, Daniel M.
- 487-492 Evolution of the indigenous European oil and gas sources--Recent trends and issues for consideration
by Kavalov, Boyan & Petric, Hrvoje & Tzimas, Evangelos
- 493-493 Corrigendum to "Air-conditioning Australian households: The impact of dynamic peak pricing" [Energy Policy 38, 7312-7622]
by Strengers, Yolande
December 2010, Volume 38, Issue 12
- 7541-7545 Carbon reduction at community scale
by Mulugetta, Yacob & Jackson, Tim & van der Horst, Dan
- 7546-7549 Deliberating on low carbon development
by Mulugetta, Yacob & Urban, Frauke
- 7550-7558 Localism and energy: Negotiating approaches to embedding resilience in energy systems
by O'Brien, Geoff & Hope, Alex
- 7559-7566 Building capacity for low-carbon communities: The role of grassroots initiatives
by Middlemiss, Lucie & Parrish, Bradley D.
- 7567-7574 From private lives to collective action: Recruitment and participation incentives for a community energy program
by Hoffman, Steven M. & High-Pippert, Angela
- 7575-7585 In pursuit of resilient, low carbon communities: An examination of barriers to action in three Canadian cities
by Burch, Sarah
- 7586-7595 Low-carbon communities as a context for individual behavioural change
by Heiskanen, Eva & Johnson, Mikael & Robinson, Simon & Vadovics, Edina & Saastamoinen, Mika
- 7596-7603 Mobilising community action towards a low-carbon future: Opportunities and challenges for local government in the UK
by Peters, Michael & Fudge, Shane & Sinclair, Philip
- 7604-7613 The deployment of decentralised energy systems as part of the housing growth programme in the UK
by Williams, Jo
- 7614-7623 Transitioning to low carbon communities--from behaviour change to systemic change: Lessons from Australia
by Moloney, Susie & Horne, Ralph E. & Fien, John
- 7624-7633 Community action for sustainable housing: Building a low-carbon future
by Seyfang, Gill
- 7634-7638 Making an impact: The influence of policies to reduce emissions from aviation on the business travel patterns of individual corporations
by Davies, Zoe G. & Armsworth, Paul R.
- 7639-7652 The impact of the EU ETS on the sectoral innovation system for power generation technologies - Findings for Germany
by Rogge, Karoline S. & Hoffmann, Volker H.
- 7653-7664 Can LNG increase competitiveness in the natural gas market?
by Dorigoni, Susanna & Graziano, Clara & Pontoni, Federico
- 7665-7675 The forest products industry at an energy/climate crossroads
by Brown, Marilyn A. & Baek, Youngsun
- 7676-7686 Trends of energy efficiency in Finnish road freight transport 1995-2009 and forecast to 2016
by Liimatainen, Heikki & Pöllänen, Markus
- 7687-7697 A method of identifying and weighting indicators of energy efficiency assessment in Chinese residential buildings
by Yang, Yulan & Li, Baizhan & Yao, Runming
- 7698-7709 Impact of public policy uncertainty on renewable energy investment: Wind power and the production tax credit
by Barradale, Merrill Jones
- 7710-7721 Energy content of world trade
by Wagner, Gernot
- 7722-7731 Energy efficiency interventions in UK higher education institutions
by Altan, Hasim
- 7732-7743 Electricity saving in households--A social cognitive approach
by Thøgersen, John & Grønhøj, Alice
- 7744-7755 A review of building energy regulation and policy for energy conservation in developing countries
by Iwaro, Joseph & Mwasha, Abraham
- 7756-7763 Emission intensity in New Zealand manufacturing and the short-run impacts of emissions pricing
by Bartleet, Matthew & Iyer, Kris & Numan-Parsons, Elisabeth
- 7764-7774 A system dynamic model for production and consumption policy in Iran oil and gas sector
by Kiani, Behdad & Ali Pourfakhraei, Mohammad
- 7775-7782 National energy policies: Obstructing the reduction of global CO2 emissions? An analysis of Swedish energy policies for the district heating sector
by Difs, Kristina
- 7783-7792 The use of multiple criteria decision making methodologies for the promotion of RES through funding schemes in Cyprus, A review
by Theodorou, Savvas & Florides, Georgios & Tassou, Savvas
- 7793-7802 Methodology to estimate the output of a dual solar-wind renewable energy system in Japan
by Esteban, Miguel & Zhang, Qi & Utama, Agya & Tezuka, Tetsuo & Ishihara, Keiichi N.
- 7803-7817 Stimulating energy-efficient innovations in the Dutch building sector: Empirical evidence from patent counts and policy lessons
by Noailly, Joëlle & Batrakova, Svetlana
- 7818-7826 CCS from the gas-fired power station at Kårstø? A commercial analysis
by Osmundsen, Petter & Emhjellen, Magne
- 7827-7843 European energy security: An analysis of future Russian natural gas production and exports
by Söderbergh, Bengt & Jakobsson, Kristofer & Aleklett, Kjell
- 7844-7849 Price and income elasticities of crude oil import demand in South Africa: A cointegration analysis
by Ziramba, Emmanuel
- 7850-7860 CO2 emissions, energy consumption and economic growth in BRIC countries
by Pao, Hsiao-Tien & Tsai, Chung-Ming
- 7861-7872 Output-based allocations and revenue recycling: Implications for the New Zealand Emissions Trading Scheme
by Lennox, James A. & van Nieuwkoop, Renger
- 7873-7883 Environmental analysis of a German strategy for carbon capture and storage of coal power plants
by Schreiber, A. & Zapp, P. & Markewitz, P. & Vögele, S.
- 7884-7897 Modeling the potential for thermal concentrating solar power technologies
by Zhang, Yabei & Smith, Steven J. & Kyle, G. Page & Stackhouse Jr., Paul W.
- 7898-7910 Energy efficiency in social housing: Opportunities and barriers from a case study in Brazil
by Bodach, Susanne & Hamhaber, J.
- 7911-7920 The benefit of regional diversification of cogeneration investments in Europe: A mean-variance portfolio analysis
by Westner, Günther & Madlener, Reinhard
- 7921-7928 The EU electricity disclosure from the business perspective--A study from Norway
by Aasen, M. & Westskog, H. & Wilhite, H. & Lindberg, M.
- 7929-7938 The optimal fuel mix and redistribution of social surplus in the Korean power market
by Kim, Hyunsook & Kim, Sung-Soo
- 7939-7950 The prospects for hard coal as a fuel for the Polish power sector
by Kaminski, Jacek & KudeLko, Mariusz
- 7951-7959 Sustainable urban energy: Development of a mesoscale assessment model for solar reflective roof technologies
by Jo, J.H. & Carlson, J. & Golden, J.S. & Bryan, H.
- 7960-7970 Assessment of the economic impact of environmental constraints on short-term hydropower plant operation
by Pérez-Díaz, Juan I. & Wilhelmi, José R.
- 7971-7979 The socio-political economy of nuclear power development in Japan and South Korea
by Valentine, Scott Victor & Sovacool, Benjamin K.
November 2010, Volume 38, Issue 11
- 6389-6390 Energy efficiency policies and strategies
by Yang, Ming
- 6391-6397 Integrated resource strategic planning: Case study of energy efficiency in the Chinese power sector
by Hu, Zhaoguang & Tan, Xiandong & Yang, Fan & Yang, Ming & Wen, Quan & Shan, Baoguo & Han, Xinyang
- 6398-6408 US energy conservation and efficiency policies: Challenges and opportunities
by Dixon, Robert K. & McGowan, Elizabeth & Onysko, Ganna & Scheer, Richard M.
- 6409-6418 The 25 IEA energy efficiency policy recommendations to the G8 Gleneagles Plan of Action
by Jollands, Nigel & Waide, Paul & Ellis, Mark & Onoda, Takao & Laustsen, Jens & Tanaka, Kanako & de T'Serclaes, Philippine & Barnsley, Ingrid & Bradley, Rick & Meier, Alan
- 6419-6427 G8+5 collaboration on energy efficiency and IPEEC: Shortcut to a sustainable future?
by Lesage, Dries & Van de Graaf, Thijs & Westphal, Kirsten
- 6428-6438 Energy efficiency in India: Assessing the policy regimes and their impacts
by Balachandra, P. & Ravindranath, Darshini & Ravindranath, N.H.
- 6439-6452 Overview of current energy-efficiency policies in China
by Zhou, Nan & Levine, Mark D. & Price, Lynn
- 6453-6462 Light vehicle energy efficiency programs and their impact on Brazilian CO2 emissions
by Wills, William & La Rovere, Emilio Lèbre
- 6463-6474 Final energy use in IEA countries: The role of energy efficiency
by Taylor, Peter G. & d'Ortigue, Olivier Lavagne & Francoeur, Michel & Trudeau, Nathalie
- 6475-6484 The Chinese nonferrous metals industry--energy use and CO2 emissions
by Yanjia, Wang & Chandler, William
- 6485-6498 The challenge of reducing energy consumption of the Top-1000 largest industrial enterprises in China
by Price, Lynn & Wang, Xuejun & Yun, Jiang
- 6499-6513 A model for the development of a power production system in Greece, Part I: Where RES do not meet EU targets
by Kalampalikas, Nikolaos G. & Pilavachi, Petros A.
- 6514-6528 A model for the development of a power production system in Greece, Part II: Where RES meet EU targets
by Kalampalikas, Nikolaos G. & Pilavachi, Petros A.
- 6529-6533 Decomposing international polarization of per capita CO2 emissions
by Antonio Duro, Juan
- 6534-6539 Hydropower potential of municipal water supply dams in Turkey: A case study in Ulutan Dam
by Kucukali, Serhat
- 6540-6544 The car industry and the blow-out of the hydrogen hype
by Bakker, Sjoerd
- 6545-6550 Energy efficiency standards for refrigerators in Brazil: A methodology for impact evaluation
by Augustus de Melo, Conrado & de Martino Jannuzzi, Gilberto
- 6551-6559 Efficient capacity investment and joint production agreements in an oligopolistic electricity market: The HidroAysén joint venture project
by Raineri, Ricardo & Contreras, Gonzalo
- 6560-6565 Causality between energy consumption and output growth in the Indian cement industry: An application of the panel vector error correction model (VECM)
by Kumar Mandal, Sabuj & Madheswaran, S.
- 6566-6569 Peak Oil and other threatening peaks--Chimeras without substance
by Radetzki, Marian
- 6570-6573 Linear and nonlinear causality between sectoral electricity consumption and economic growth: Evidence from Taiwan
by Cheng-Lang, Yang & Lin, Hung-Pin & Chang, Chih-Heng
- 6574-6585 Understanding the spectrum of residential energy consumption: A quantile regression approach
by Kaza, Nikhil
- 6586-6596 The slow search for solutions: Lessons from historical energy transitions by sector and service
by Fouquet, Roger
- 6597-6603 The embodied energy and environmental emissions of construction projects in China: An economic input-output LCA model
by Chang, Yuan & Ries, Robert J. & Wang, Yaowu
- 6604-6614 Optimizing a CO2 value chain for the Norwegian Continental Shelf
by Klokk, Ø. & Schreiner, P.F. & Pagès-Bernaus, A. & Tomasgard, A.
- 6615-6628 Dealing with surplus emissions in the climate negotiations after Copenhagen: What are the options for compromise?
by den Elzen, Michel & Roelfsema, Mark & Slingerland, Stephan
- 6629-6637 Economic analysis of coal price-electricity price adjustment in China based on the CGE model
by He, Y.X. & Zhang, S.L. & Yang, L.Y. & Wang, Y.J. & Wang, J.
- 6638-6653 China in the transition to a low-carbon economy
by Zhang, ZhongXiang
- 6654-6661 Reevaluating the first and the second dividends of environmental tax reforms
by Giménez, Eduardo L. & Rodríguez, Miguel
- 6662-6673 Making, breaking, and (partially) remaking markets: State regulation and photovoltaic electricity in New Jersey
by Hart, David M.
- 6674-6683 Who formulates renewable-energy policy? A Swedish example
by Uba, Katrin
- 6684-6694 Rethinking economy-wide rebound measures: An unbiased proposal
by Guerra, Ana-Isabel & Sancho, Ferran
- 6695-6702 'Capture ready' regulation of fossil fuel power plants - Betting the UK's carbon emissions on promises of future technology
by Markusson, Nils & Haszeldine, Stuart
- 6703-6712 Cost and emissions impacts of plug-in hybrid vehicles on the Ohio power system
by Sioshansi, Ramteen & Fagiani, Riccardo & Marano, Vincenzo
- 6713-6723 Economic evaluation and optimization of a photovoltaic-fuel cell-batteries hybrid system for use in the Brazilian Amazon
by Silva, Sergio B. & de Oliveira, Marco A.G. & Severino, Mauro M.
- 6724-6735 Interactions and implications of renewable and climate change policy on UK energy scenarios
by Anandarajah, Gabrial & Strachan, Neil
- 6736-6745 On integration of plug-in hybrid electric vehicles into existing power system structures
by Galus, Matthias D. & Zima, Marek & Andersson, Göran
- 6746-6754 Blowing against the wind--An exploratory application of actor network theory to the analysis of local controversies and participation processes in wind energy
by Jolivet, Eric & Heiskanen, Eva
- 6755-6766 Electricity sector reforms in four Latin-American countries and their impact on carbon dioxide emissions and renewable energy
by Janet Ruiz-Mendoza, Belizza & Sheinbaum-Pardo, Claudia
- 6767-6775 Chinese academic experts' assessment for forest bio-energy development in China
by Qu, Mei & Ahponen, Pirkkoliisa & Tahvanainen, Liisa & Pelkonen, Paavo
- 6776-6783 How ambitious are China and India's emissions intensity targets?
by Stern, David I. & Jotzo, Frank
- 6784-6792 An analysis of the driving forces of CO2 emissions embodied in Japan-China trade
by Dong, Yanli & Ishikawa, Masanobu & Liu, Xianbing & Wang, Can
- 6793-6803 The potential of fission nuclear power in resolving global climate change under the constraints of nuclear fuel resources and once-through fuel cycles
by Knapp, Vladimir & Pevec, Dubravko & Matijevic, Mario
- 6804-6819 Preliminary evaluation of the Section 1603 treasury grant program for renewable power projects in the United States
by Bolinger, Mark & Wiser, Ryan & Darghouth, Naïm
- 6820-6829 The role of energy efficiency spending in Maryland's implementation of the Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative
by Paul, Anthony & Palmer, Karen & Ruth, Matthias & Hobbs, Benjamin F. & Irani, Daraius & Michael, Jeffrey & Chen, Yihsu & Ross, Kimberly & Myers, Erica
- 6830-6848 An attitude study on the environmental effects of rationing petrol in Tehran
by Hanafizadeh, Payam & Navardi, Zeinab & Bamdad Soofi, Jahanyar