Efficient and equitable allocation of renewable portfolio standards targets among China's provinces
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- MacKenzie, Ian A. & Hanley, Nick & Kornienko, Tatiana, 2009. "Using contests to allocate pollution rights," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 2798-2806, July.
- Johnson, Erik Paul, 2014. "The cost of carbon dioxide abatement from state renewable portfolio standards," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 332-350.
- Yuan, Jiahai & Li, Peng & Wang, Yang & Liu, Qian & Shen, Xinyi & Zhang, Kai & Dong, Liansai, 2016. "Coal power overcapacity and investment bubble in China during 2015–2020," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 136-144.
- Dickson, Alex & MacKenzie, Ian A., 2018.
"Strategic trade in pollution permits,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 94-113.
- Alex Dickson & Ian A. MacKenzie, 2016. "Strategic trade in pollution permits," Discussion Papers Series 554, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Alex Dickson & Ian A MacKenzie, 2016. "Strategic trade in pollution permits," Working Papers 1602, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Andres P. Perez, Enzo E. Sauma, Francisco D. Munoz, and Benjamin F. Hobbs, 2016. "The Economic Effects of Interregional Trading of Renewable Energy Certificates in the U.S. WECC," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4).
- Aune, Finn Roar & Dalen, Hanne Marit & Hagem, Cathrine, 2012.
"Implementing the EU renewable target through green certificate markets,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 992-1000.
- Finn Roar Aune & Hanne Marit Dalen & Cathrine Hagem, 2010. "Implementing the EU renewable target through green certificate markets," Discussion Papers 630, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:73:y:2018:i:c:p:337-351 is not listed on IDEAS
- Farooq, Muhammad Khalid & Kumar, S. & Shrestha, Ram M., 2013. "Energy, environmental and economic effects of Renewable Portfolio Standards (RPS) in a Developing Country," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 989-1001.
- Trujillo-Baute, Elisa & del Río, Pablo & Mir-Artigues, Pere, 2018.
"Analysing the impact of renewable energy regulation on retail electricity prices,"
Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 153-164.
- Pablo del Rio & Pere Mir-Artigues & Elisa Trujillo-Baute, 2016. "Analysing the impact of renewable energy regulation on retail electricity prices," Working Papers 2016/19, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Zhang, Yue-Jun & Wang, Ao-Dong & Da, Ya-Bin, 2014. "Regional allocation of carbon emission quotas in China: Evidence from the Shapley value method," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 454-464.
- Golombek, Rolf & Kittelsen, Sverre A.C. & Rosendahl, Knut Einar, 2013.
"Price and welfare effects of emission quota allocation,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 568-580.
- Rolf Golombek & Sverre A.C. Kittelsen & Knut Einar Rosendahl, 2011. "Price and welfare effects of emission quota allocation," Discussion Papers 661, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Park, Sang Yong & Yun, Bo-Yeong & Yun, Chang Yeol & Lee, Duk Hee & Choi, Dong Gu, 2016. "An analysis of the optimum renewable energy portfolio using the bottom–up model: Focusing on the electricity generation sector in South Korea," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 319-329.
- Yin, Haitao & Powers, Nicholas, 2010. "Do state renewable portfolio standards promote in-state renewable generation[glottal stop]," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 1140-1149, February.
- Shrimali, Gireesh & Tirumalachetty, Sumala, 2013. "Renewable energy certificate markets in India—A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 702-716.
- Zhou, P. & Zhang, L. & Zhou, D.Q. & Xia, W.J., 2013. "Modeling economic performance of interprovincial CO2 emission reduction quota trading in China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 1518-1528.
- Mack, Joel H. & Gianvecchio, Natasha & Campopiano, Marc T. & M. Logan, Suzanne, 2011. "All RECs Are Local: How In-State Generation Requirements Adversely Affect Development of a Robust REC Market," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 8-25, May.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:116:y:2018:i:c:p:170-181 is not listed on IDEAS
- GERMAIN, Marc & VAN STEENBERGHE, Vincent, 2003. "Constraining equitable allocations of tradable CO2 emission quotas by acceptability," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1679, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Barbose, Galen & Bird, Lori & Heeter, Jenny & Flores-Espino, Francisco & Wiser, Ryan, 2015. "Costs and benefits of renewables portfolio standards in the United States," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 523-533.
- Adam Rose & Brandt Stevens & Jae Edmonds & Marshall Wise, 1998. "International Equity and Differentiation in Global Warming Policy," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 12(1), pages 25-51, July.
- Hua, Yaping & Oliphant, Monica & Hu, Eric Jing, 2016. "Development of renewable energy in Australia and China: A comparison of policies and status," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 1044-1051.
- Gupta, Sujata & M Bhandari, Preety, 1999. "An effective allocation criterion for CO2 emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(12), pages 727-736, November.
- Guo, Zheng & Cheng, Rui & Xu, Zhaofeng & Liu, Pei & Wang, Zhe & Li, Zheng & Jones, Ian & Sun, Yong, 2017. "A multi-region load dispatch model for the long-term optimum planning of China’s electricity sector," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 185(P1), pages 556-572.
More about this item
KeywordsTarget allocation; Renewable portfolio standard; Renewable energy development; China;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:125:y:2019:i:c:p:170-180. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.