Green certificates market in Poland – The sources of crisis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Abolhosseini, Shahrouz & Heshmati, Almas, 2014.
"The main support mechanisms to finance renewable energy development,"
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 876-885.
- Abolhosseini, Shahrouz & Heshmati, Almas, 2014. "The Main Support Mechanisms to Finance Renewable Energy Development," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 373, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Abolhosseini, Shahrouz & Heshmati, Almas, 2014. "The Main Support Mechanisms to Finance Renewable Energy Development," IZA Discussion Papers 8182, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Johnson, Erik Paul, 2014. "The cost of carbon dioxide abatement from state renewable portfolio standards," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 332-350.
- Aune, Finn Roar & Dalen, Hanne Marit & Hagem, Cathrine, 2012.
"Implementing the EU renewable target through green certificate markets,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 992-1000.
- Finn Roar Aune & Hanne Marit Dalen & Cathrine Hagem, 2010. "Implementing the EU renewable target through green certificate markets," Discussion Papers 630, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Verbruggen, Aviel & Lauber, Volkmar, 2012. "Assessing the performance of renewable electricity support instruments," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 635-644.
- Piwowar, Arkadiusz & Dzikuć, Maciej, 2016. "Outline of the economic and technical problems associated with the co-combustion of biomass in Poland," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 415-420.
- Wang, Tan & Gong, Yu & Jiang, Chuanwen, 2014. "A review on promoting share of renewable energy by green-trading mechanisms in power system," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 923-929.
- Shrimali, Gireesh & Tirumalachetty, Sumala, 2013. "Renewable energy certificate markets in India—A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 702-716.
- Verhaegen, Karolien & Meeus, Leonardo & Belmans, Ronnie, 2009. "Towards an international tradable green certificate system--The challenging example of Belgium," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 208-215, January.
- Dzikuć, Maciej & Piwowar, Arkadiusz, 2016. "Ecological and economic aspects of electric energy production using the biomass co-firing method: The case of Poland," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 856-862.
- Bryan, Jeffrey & Lange, Ian & MacDonald, Alexander, 2013. "Estimating the Price of ROCs," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2013-08, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Kann, Shayle, 2009. "Overcoming barriers to wind project finance in Australia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 3139-3148, August.
- Langniss, Ole & Wiser, Ryan, 2003. "The renewables portfolio standard in Texas: an early assessment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 527-535, May.
- Shereef, R.M. & Khaparde, S.A., 2013. "Current status of REC mechanism in India and possible policy modifications to way forward," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 1443-1451.
- Bird, Lori & Bolinger, Mark & Gagliano, Troy & Wiser, Ryan & Brown, Matthew & Parsons, Brian, 2005. "Policies and market factors driving wind power development in the United States," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 1397-1407, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frei, Fanny & Loder, Allister & Bening, Catharina R., 2018. "Liquidity in green power markets – An international review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 674-690.
More about this item
KeywordsRenewable energy; Renewable energy market; Renewable energy sources; Green certificates; Energy market;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:75:y:2017:i:c:p:490-503. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.