Outline of the economic and technical problems associated with the co-combustion of biomass in Poland
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Budzianowski, Wojciech Marcin, 2011. "Can ‘negative net CO2 emissions’ from decarbonised biogas-to-electricity contribute to solving Poland’s carbon capture and sequestration dilemmas?," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 6318-6325.
- Budzianowski, Wojciech M., 2012. "Target for national carbon intensity of energy by 2050: A case study of Poland's energy system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 575-581.
- Udomsirichakorn, Jakkapong & Salam, P. Abdul, 2014. "Review of hydrogen-enriched gas production from steam gasification of biomass: The prospect of CaO-based chemical looping gasification," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 565-579.
- Favero, Alice & Massetti, Emanuele, 2014.
"Trade of woody biomass for electricity generation under climate mitigation policy,"
Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 166-190.
- Favero, Alice & Massetti, Emanuele, 2013. "Trade of Woody Biomass for Electricity Generation under Climate Mitigation Policy," Climate Change and Sustainable Development 146358, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Alice Favero & Emanuele Massetti, 2013. "Trade of Woody Biomass for Electricity Generation under Climate Mitigation Policy," Working Papers 2013.13, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Ericsson, Karin, 2007. "Co-firing—A strategy for bioenergy in Poland?," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(10), pages 1838-1847.
- Yuanyuan Shao & Jinsheng Wang & Fernando Preto & Jesse Zhu & Chunbao Xu, 2012. "Ash Deposition in Biomass Combustion or Co-Firing for Power/Heat Generation," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(12), pages 1-19, December.
- Bukowski, Marcin, 2012. "Mechanizmy wsparcia finansowego energetyki odnawialnej w Polsce i krajach Europy," Problems of World Agriculture / Problemy Rolnictwa Światowego, Warsaw University of Life Sciences, vol. 12(27), pages 1-11, December.
- Meyer, Andrew & Pac, Grzegorz, 2013. "Environmental performance of state-owned and privatized eastern European energy utilities," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 205-214.
- Igliński, Bartłomiej & Buczkowski, Roman & Cichosz, Marcin & Piechota, Grzegorz & Kujawski, Wojciech & Plaskacz, Marta, 2013. "Renewable energy production in the Zachodniopomorskie Voivodeship (Poland)," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 768-777.
- Tańczuk, Mariusz & Ulbrich, Roman, 2013. "Implementation of a biomass-fired co-generation plant supplied with an ORC (Organic Rankine Cycle) as a heat source for small scale heat distribution system – A comparative analysis under Polish and G," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 132-141.
- Akhtari, Shaghaygh & Sowlati, Taraneh & Day, Ken, 2014. "The effects of variations in supply accessibility and amount on the economics of using regional forest biomass for generating district heat," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 631-640.
- Paska, J. & Salek, M. & Surma, T., 2009. "Current status and perspectives of renewable energy sources in Poland," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 142-154, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arkadiusz Piwowar, 2020. "Agricultural Biogas—An Important Element in the Circular and Low-Carbon Development in Poland," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(7), pages 1-12, April.
- Wȩdzik, Andrzej & Siewierski, Tomasz & Szypowski, Michał, 2017. "Green certificates market in Poland – The sources of crisis," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 490-503.
- Nakomcic-Smaragdakis, Branka & Cepic, Zoran & Dragutinovic, Natasa, 2016. "Analysis of solid biomass energy potential in Autonomous Province of Vojvodina," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 186-191.
- Piwowar, Arkadiusz & Dzikuć, Maciej & Adamczyk, Janusz, 2016. "Agricultural biogas plants in Poland – selected technological, market and environmental aspects," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 69-74.
- Brauers, Hanna & Oei, Pao-Yu, 2020. "The political economy of coal in Poland: Drivers and barriers for a shift away from fossil fuels," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 144(C).
- Joselin Herbert, G.M. & Unni Krishnan, A., 2016. "Quantifying environmental performance of biomass energy," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 292-308.
- Azevedo, Susana Garrido & Sequeira, Tiago & Santos, Marcelo & Mendes, Luis, 2019. "Biomass-related sustainability: A review of the literature and interpretive structural modeling," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 171(C), pages 1107-1125.
- Magdalena Matusiak & Radosław Ślęzak & Stanisław Ledakowicz, 2020. "Thermogravimetric Kinetics of Selected Energy Crops Pyrolysis," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(15), pages 1-15, August.
More about this item
KeywordsBiomass; Bioenergy; Technology; Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:54:y:2016:i:c:p:415-420. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.