Agricultural biogas plants in Poland – selected technological, market and environmental aspects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- White, Eric M. & Latta, Greg & Alig, Ralph J. & Skog, Kenneth E. & Adams, Darius M., 2013. "Biomass production from the U.S. forest and agriculture sectors in support of a renewable electricity standard," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 64-74.
- Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Mukherjee, Ishani, 2011. "Conceptualizing and measuring energy security: A synthesized approach," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 5343-5355.
- Piwowar, Arkadiusz & Dzikuć, Maciej, 2016. "Outline of the economic and technical problems associated with the co-combustion of biomass in Poland," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 415-420.
- Gebrezgabher, Solomie A. & Meuwissen, Miranda P.M. & Oude Lansink, Alfons G.J.M., 2010. "Costs of Producing Biogas at Dairy Farms in The Netherlands," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 1(1), pages 1-10.
- Johnson, Corey & Boersma, Tim, 2013. "Energy (in)security in Poland the case of shale gas," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 389-399.
- Dzikuć, Maciej & Piwowar, Arkadiusz, 2016. "Ecological and economic aspects of electric energy production using the biomass co-firing method: The case of Poland," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 856-862.
- Igliński, Bartłomiej & Buczkowski, Roman & Iglińska, Anna & Cichosz, Marcin & Piechota, Grzegorz & Kujawski, Wojciech, 2012. "Agricultural biogas plants in Poland: Investment process, economical and environmental aspects, biogas potential," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(7), pages 4890-4900.
- Sovacool, Benjamin K., 2013. "An international assessment of energy security performance," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 148-158.
- Magdalena Muradin & Zenon Foltynowicz, 2014. "Potential for Producing Biogas from Agricultural Waste in Rural Plants in Poland," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(8), pages 1-10, August.
- Adamczyk, Janusz & Dzikuć, Maciej, 2014. "The analysis of suppositions included in the Polish Energetic Policy using the LCA technique—Poland case study," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 42-50.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arkadiusz Piwowar, 2020. "Agricultural Biogas—An Important Element in the Circular and Low-Carbon Development in Poland," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(7), pages 1-12, April.
- Ingrao, Carlo & Bacenetti, Jacopo & Adamczyk, Janusz & Ferrante, Valentina & Messineo, Antonio & Huisingh, Donald, 2019. "Investigating energy and environmental issues of agro-biogas derived energy systems: A comprehensive review of Life Cycle Assessments," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 296-307.
- Krzysztof Pilarski & Agnieszka A. Pilarska & Piotr Boniecki & Gniewko Niedbała & Karol Durczak & Kamil Witaszek & Natalia Mioduszewska & Ireneusz Kowalik, 2020. "The Efficiency of Industrial and Laboratory Anaerobic Digesters of Organic Substrates: The Use of the Biochemical Methane Potential Correction Coefficient," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(5), pages 1-13, March.
- Zain, Munirah Md & Mohamed, Abdul Rahman, 2018. "An overview on conversion technologies to produce value added products from CH4 and CO2 as major biogas constituents," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 56-63.
- Katarzyna Anna Koryś & Agnieszka Ewa Latawiec & Katarzyna Grotkiewicz & Maciej Kuboń, 2019. "The Review of Biomass Potential for Agricultural Biogas Production in Poland," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(22), pages 1-13, November.
- Cieślik, Marta & Dach, Jacek & Lewicki, Andrzej & Smurzyńska, Anna & Janczak, Damian & Pawlicka-Kaczorowska, Joanna & Boniecki, Piotr & Cyplik, Paweł & Czekała, Wojciech & Jóźwiakowski, Krzysztof, 2016. "Methane fermentation of the maize straw silage under meso- and thermophilic conditions," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 115(P2), pages 1495-1502.
- Arkadiusz Piwowar & Maciej Dzikuć, 2019. "Development of Renewable Energy Sources in the Context of Threats Resulting from Low-Altitude Emissions in Rural Areas in Poland: A Review," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(18), pages 1-15, September.
- Halder, P.K. & Paul, N. & Joardder, M.U.H. & Khan, M.Z.H. & Sarker, M., 2016. "Feasibility analysis of implementing anaerobic digestion as a potential energy source in Bangladesh," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 124-134.
- Khidr, Kareem I. & Eldrainy, Yehia A. & EL-Kassaby, Mohamed M., 2017. "Towards lower gas turbine emissions: Flameless distributed combustion," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 1237-1266.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural biogas; Installations output; Poland;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:58:y:2016:i:c:p:69-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.