Methane fermentation of the maize straw silage under meso- and thermophilic conditions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wünsch, Karin & Gruber, Sabine & Claupein, Wilhelm, 2012. "Profitability analysis of cropping systems for biogas production on marginal sites in southwestern Germany," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 213-220.
- Iniyan, S & Sumathy, K, 2000. "An optimal renewable energy model for various end-uses," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 563-575.
- Iniyan, S & Suganthi, L & Jagadeesan, T.R & Samuel, Anand A, 2000. "Reliability based socio economic optimal renewable energy model for India," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 291-297.
- White, Eric M. & Latta, Greg & Alig, Ralph J. & Skog, Kenneth E. & Adams, Darius M., 2013. "Biomass production from the U.S. forest and agriculture sectors in support of a renewable electricity standard," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 64-74.
- Rafique, Rashad & Poulsen, Tjalfe Gorm & Nizami, Abdul-Sattar & Asam, Zaki-ul-Zaman & Murphy, Jerry D. & Kiely, Gerard, 2010. "Effect of thermal, chemical and thermo-chemical pre-treatments to enhance methane production," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 4556-4561.
- Dach, Jacek & Boniecki, Piotr & Przybył, Jacek & Janczak, Damian & Lewicki, Andrzej & Czekała, Wojciech & Witaszek, Kamil & Rodríguez Carmona, Pablo César & Cieślik, Marta, 2014. "Energetic efficiency analysis of the agricultural biogas plant in 250kWe experimental installation," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 34-38.
- Igliński, Bartłomiej & Buczkowski, Roman & Iglińska, Anna & Cichosz, Marcin & Piechota, Grzegorz & Kujawski, Wojciech, 2012. "Agricultural biogas plants in Poland: Investment process, economical and environmental aspects, biogas potential," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(7), pages 4890-4900.
- Zhang, Xiliang & Ruoshui, Wang & Molin, Huo & Martinot, Eric, 2010. "A study of the role played by renewable energies in China's sustainable energy supply," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 4392-4399.
- Papurello, Davide & Lanzini, Andrea & Tognana, Lorenzo & Silvestri, Silvia & Santarelli, Massimo, 2015. "Waste to energy: Exploitation of biogas from organic waste in a 500 Wel solid oxide fuel cell (SOFC) stack," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 145-158.
- Piwowar, Arkadiusz & Dzikuć, Maciej & Adamczyk, Janusz, 2016. "Agricultural biogas plants in Poland – selected technological, market and environmental aspects," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 69-74.
- Mathiesen, Brian Vad & Lund, Henrik & Connolly, David, 2012. "Limiting biomass consumption for heating in 100% renewable energy systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 160-168.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kowalczyk-Juśko, Alina & Pochwatka, Patrycja & Zaborowicz, Maciej & Czekała, Wojciech & Mazurkiewicz, Jakub & Mazur, Andrzej & Janczak, Damian & Marczuk, Andrzej & Dach, Jacek, 2020. "Energy value estimation of silages for substrate in biogas plants using an artificial neural network," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 202(C).
- Kozłowski, Kamil & Pietrzykowski, Maciej & Czekała, Wojciech & Dach, Jacek & Kowalczyk-Juśko, Alina & Jóźwiakowski, Krzysztof & Brzoski, Michał, 2019. "Energetic and economic analysis of biogas plant with using the dairy industry waste," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 183(C), pages 1023-1031.
- Jakub Frankowski & Maciej Zaborowicz & Jacek Dach & Wojciech Czekała & Jacek Przybył, 2020. "Biological Waste Management in the Case of a Pandemic Emergency and Other Natural Disasters. Determination of Bioenergy Production from Floricultural Waste and Modeling of Methane Production Using Dee," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(11), pages 1-15, June.
- Hashemi, Seyed Sajad & Karimi, Keikhosro & Mirmohamadsadeghi, Safoora, 2019. "Hydrothermal pretreatment of safflower straw to enhance biogas production," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 172(C), pages 545-554.
- Wojcieszak, Dawid & Przybył, Jacek & Myczko, Renata & Myczko, Andrzej, 2018. "Technological and energetic evaluation of maize stover silage for methane production on technical scale," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 903-912.
- Wojcieszak, Dawid & Przybył, Jacek & Ratajczak, Izabela & Goliński, Piotr & Janczak, Damian & Waśkiewicz, Agnieszka & Szentner, Kinga & Woźniak, Magdalena, 2020. "Chemical composition of maize stover fraction versus methane yield and energy value in fermentation process," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 198(C).
More about this item
KeywordsMaize straw silage; Methane fermentation; Biogas; Mesophilic fermentation; Thermophilic fermentation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:115:y:2016:i:p2:p:1495-1502. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.