Analysis of solid biomass energy potential in Autonomous Province of Vojvodina
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bridgwater, A. V. & Toft, A. J. & Brammer, J. G., 2002. "A techno-economic comparison of power production by biomass fast pyrolysis with gasification and combustion," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 181-246, September.
- Piwowar, Arkadiusz & Dzikuć, Maciej, 2016. "Outline of the economic and technical problems associated with the co-combustion of biomass in Poland," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 415-420.
- Pereira, Emanuele Graciosa & da Silva, Jadir Nogueira & de Oliveira, Jofran L. & Machado, Cássio S., 2012. "Sustainable energy: A review of gasification technologies," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(7), pages 4753-4762.
- Dodic, Sinisa N. & Popov, Stevan D. & Dodic, Jelena M. & Rankovic, Jovana A. & Zavargo, Zoltan Z. & Golusin, Mirjana T., 2010. "An overview of biomass energy utilization in Vojvodina," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 550-553, January.
- Ramachandra, T. V. & Kamakshi, G. & Shruthi, B. V., 2004. "Bioresource status in Karnataka," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 1-47, February.
- Chang, J. & Leung, Dennis Y. C. & Wu, C. Z. & Yuan, Z. H., 2003. "A review on the energy production, consumption, and prospect of renewable energy in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 7(5), pages 453-468, October.
- Mirza, Umar K. & Ahmad, Nasir & Majeed, Tariq, 2008. "An overview of biomass energy utilization in Pakistan," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 12(7), pages 1988-1996, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Promdee, Kittiphop & Chanvidhwatanakit, Jirawat & Satitkune, Somruedee & Boonmee, Chakkrich & Kawichai, Thitipong & Jarernprasert, Sittipong & Vitidsant, Tharapong, 2017. "Characterization of carbon materials and differences from activated carbon particle (ACP) and coal briquettes product (CBP) derived from coconut shell via rotary kiln," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 1175-1186.
- Algieri, Angelo & Andiloro, Serafina & Tamburino, Vincenzo & Zema, Demetrio Antonio, 2019. "The potential of agricultural residues for energy production in Calabria (Southern Italy)," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 1-14.
- Brand, Martha Andreia & Jacinto, Rodolfo Cardoso, 2020. "Apple pruning residues: Potential for burning in boiler systems and pellet production," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 458-466.
- Greggio, Nicolas & Balugani, Enrico & Carlini, Carlotta & Contin, Andrea & Labartino, Nicola & Porcelli, Roberto & Quaranta, Marta & Righi, Serena & Vogli, Luciano & Marazza, Diego, 2019. "Theoretical and unused potential for residual biomasses in the Emilia Romagna Region (Italy) through a revised and portable framework for their categorization," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 590-606.
More about this item
KeywordsSolid biomass; Crop residues; Fruit and vine pruning; Forestry residues; Energy potential;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:57:y:2016:i:c:p:186-191. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.