Renewable Portfolio Standards in the States: Balancing Goals and Rules
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andres P. Perez, Enzo E. Sauma, Francisco D. Munoz, and Benjamin F. Hobbs, 2016. "The Economic Effects of Interregional Trading of Renewable Energy Certificates in the U.S. WECC," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4).
- Kung, Harold H., 2012. "Impact of deployment of renewable portfolio standard on the electricity price in the State of Illinois and implications on policies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 425-430.
- Wiser, Ryan & Barbose, Galen & Holt, Edward, 2011. "Supporting solar power in renewables portfolio standards: Experience from the United States," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 3894-3905, July.
- Rahdar, Mohammad & Wang, Lizhi & Hu, Guiping, 2014. "Potential competition for biomass between biopower and biofuel under RPS and RFS2," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 10-20.
- Biegel, Benjamin & Hansen, Lars Henrik & Stoustrup, Jakob & Andersen, Palle & Harbo, Silas, 2014. "Value of flexible consumption in the electricity markets," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 354-362.
- Barbose, Galen & Bird, Lori & Heeter, Jenny & Flores-Espino, Francisco & Wiser, Ryan, 2015. "Costs and benefits of renewables portfolio standards in the United States," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 523-533.
- Bruce Tonn & Paul Frymier & Jared Graves & Jessa Meyers, 2010. "A Sustainable Energy Scenario for the United States: Year 2050," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(12), pages 1-31, November.
- Li, Ye & Willman, Lindsay, 2014. "Feasibility analysis of offshore renewables penetrating local energy systems in remote oceanic areas – A case study of emissions from an electricity system with tidal power in Southern Alaska," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 42-53.
- Zhou, Shan & Solomon, Barry D., 2020. "Do renewable portfolio standards in the United States stunt renewable electricity development beyond mandatory targets?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 140(C).
- Chen, Qin & Rao, Ashok & Samuelsen, Scott, 2015. "Coproduction of transportation fuels in advanced IGCCs via coal and biomass mixtures," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 851-860.
- Biegel, Benjamin & Westenholz, Mikkel & Hansen, Lars Henrik & Stoustrup, Jakob & Andersen, Palle & Harbo, Silas, 2014. "Integration of flexible consumers in the ancillary service markets," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 479-489.
- Jo, J.H. & Otanicar, T.P., 2011. "A hierarchical methodology for the mesoscale assessment of building integrated roof solar energy systems," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 2992-3000.
- Chen, Qin & Rao, Ashok & Samuelsen, Scott, 2014. "H2 coproduction in IGCC with CCS via coal and biomass mixture using advanced technologies," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 258-270.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jelect:v:20:y:2007:i:4:p:21-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600875/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.