Integration of flexible consumers in the ancillary service markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hovgaard, Tobias Gybel & Larsen, Lars F.S. & Edlund, Kristian & Jørgensen, John Bagterp, 2012. "Model predictive control technologies for efficient and flexible power consumption in refrigeration systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 105-116.
- Cory, Karlynn S. & Swezey, Blair G., 2007. "Renewable Portfolio Standards in the States: Balancing Goals and Rules," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 21-32, May.
- S. Ehsan Shafiei & Henrik Rasmussen & Jakob Stoustrup, 2013. "Modeling Supermarket Refrigeration Systems for Demand-Side Management," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(2), pages 1-21, February.
- Hedegaard, Karsten & Mathiesen, Brian Vad & Lund, Henrik & Heiselberg, Per, 2012. "Wind power integration using individual heat pumps – Analysis of different heat storage options," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 284-293.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Harbrecht, Alexander & McKenna, Russell & Fischer, David & Fichtner, Wolf, 2018. "Behavior-oriented modeling of electric vehicle load profiles: A stochastic simulation model considering different household characteristics, charging decisions and locations," Working Paper Series in Production and Energy 29, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Institute for Industrial Production (IIP).
- Shayesteh, E. & Amelin, M. & Soder, L., 2015. "Area equivalents for spinning reserve determination in interconnected power systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 907-916.
- Fischer, David & Madani, Hatef, 2017. "On heat pumps in smart grids: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 342-357.
- Caumon, Pauline & Lopez-Botet Zulueta, Miguel & Louyrette, Jérémy & Albou, Sandrine & Bourasseau, Cyril & Mansilla, Christine, 2015. "Flexible hydrogen production implementation in the French power system: Expected impacts at the French and European levels," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 556-562.
- Rivero Puente, Enrique Israel & Gerard, Helena & Six, Daan, 2018. "A set of roles for the evolving business of electricity distribution," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 178-188.
- Pinto, Rui & Bessa, Ricardo J. & Matos, Manuel A., 2017. "Multi-period flexibility forecast for low voltage prosumers," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 2251-2263.
- Roos, Aleksandra & Bolkesjø, Torjus Folsland, 2018. "Value of demand flexibility on spot and reserve electricity markets in future power system with increased shares of variable renewable energy," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 144(C), pages 207-217.
- Motalleb, Mahdi & Thornton, Matsu & Reihani, Ehsan & Ghorbani, Reza, 2016. "A nascent market for contingency reserve services using demand response," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 179(C), pages 985-995.
- Carreiro, Andreia M. & Jorge, Humberto M. & Antunes, Carlos Henggeler, 2017. "Energy management systems aggregators: A literature survey," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 1160-1172.
- Terreros, O. & Spreitzhofer, J. & Basciotti, D. & Schmidt, R.R. & Esterl, T. & Pober, M. & Kerschbaumer, M. & Ziegler, M., 2020. "Electricity market options for heat pumps in rural district heating networks in Austria," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 196(C).
More about this item
KeywordsSmart grid; Ancillary services markets; Baseline;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:67:y:2014:i:c:p:479-489. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.