Model predictive control technologies for efficient and flexible power consumption in refrigeration systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pina, André & Silva, Carlos & Ferrão, Paulo, 2012. "The impact of demand side management strategies in the penetration of renewable electricity," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 128-137.
- Shayesteh, E. & Yousefi, A. & Parsa Moghaddam, M., 2010. "A probabilistic risk-based approach for spinning reserve provision using day-ahead demand response program," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 1908-1915.
- Blarke, Morten B. & Dotzauer, Erik, 2011. "Intermittency-friendly and high-efficiency cogeneration: Operational optimisation of cogeneration with compression heat pump, flue gas heat recovery, and intermediate cold storage," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 6867-6878.
- Finn, P. & Fitzpatrick, C. & Connolly, D. & Leahy, M. & Relihan, L., 2011. "Facilitation of renewable electricity using price based appliance control in Ireland’s electricity market," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 2952-2960.
- Andersson, S.-L. & Elofsson, A.K. & Galus, M.D. & Göransson, L. & Karlsson, S. & Johnsson, F. & Andersson, G., 2010. "Plug-in hybrid electric vehicles as regulating power providers: Case studies of Sweden and Germany," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 2751-2762, June.
- Partovi, Farzad & Nikzad, Mehdi & Mozafari, Babak & Ranjbar, Ali Mohamad, 2011. "A stochastic security approach to energy and spinning reserve scheduling considering demand response program," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 3130-3137.
- Faria, P. & Vale, Z., 2011. "Demand response in electrical energy supply: An optimal real time pricing approach," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 5374-5384.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rasmussen, Lisa Buth & Bacher, Peder & Madsen, Henrik & Nielsen, Henrik Aalborg & Heerup, Christian & Green, Torben, 2016. "Load forecasting of supermarket refrigeration," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 163(C), pages 32-40.
- Biegel, Benjamin & Hansen, Lars Henrik & Stoustrup, Jakob & Andersen, Palle & Harbo, Silas, 2014. "Value of flexible consumption in the electricity markets," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 354-362.
- Boßmann, Tobias & Eser, Eike Johannes, 2016. "Model-based assessment of demand-response measures—A comprehensive literature review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 1637-1656.
- Kong, Xiaobing & Liu, Xiangjie & Lee, Kwang Y., 2015. "Nonlinear multivariable hierarchical model predictive control for boiler-turbine system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 93(P1), pages 309-322.
- Gonçalves, Ivo & Gomes, Álvaro & Henggeler Antunes, Carlos, 2019. "Optimizing the management of smart home energy resources under different power cost scenarios," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 242(C), pages 351-363.
- Carreiro, Andreia M. & Jorge, Humberto M. & Antunes, Carlos Henggeler, 2017. "Energy management systems aggregators: A literature survey," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 1160-1172.
- Biegel, Benjamin & Westenholz, Mikkel & Hansen, Lars Henrik & Stoustrup, Jakob & Andersen, Palle & Harbo, Silas, 2014. "Integration of flexible consumers in the ancillary service markets," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 479-489.
- Zhao, Lei & Cai, Wenjian & Ding, Xudong & Chang, Weichung, 2013. "Model-based optimization for vapor compression refrigeration cycle," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 392-402.
- Kirchem, Dana & Lynch, Muireann Á & Casey, Eoin & Bertsch, Valentin, 2019. "Demand response within the energy-for-water-nexus: A review," Papers WP637, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Cappers, Peter & MacDonald, Jason & Goldman, Charles & Ma, Ookie, 2013. "An assessment of market and policy barriers for demand response providing ancillary services in U.S. electricity markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1031-1039.
- Sun, Kai & Tseng, Chen-Ting & Shan-Hill Wong, David & Shieh, Shyan-Shu & Jang, Shi-Shang & Kang, Jia-Lin & Hsieh, Wei-Dong, 2015. "Model predictive control for improving waste heat recovery in coke dry quenching processes," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 275-283.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy efficiency; Flexible demands; Optimization; Model predictive control; Robust performance; Smart Grids;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:44:y:2012:i:1:p:105-116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.