Optimizing the management of smart home energy resources under different power cost scenarios
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hovgaard, Tobias Gybel & Larsen, Lars F.S. & Edlund, Kristian & Jørgensen, John Bagterp, 2012. "Model predictive control technologies for efficient and flexible power consumption in refrigeration systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 105-116.
- Hajibandeh, Neda & Shafie-khah, Miadreza & Osório, Gerardo J. & Aghaei, Jamshid & Catalão, João P.S., 2018. "A heuristic multi-objective multi-criteria demand response planning in a system with high penetration of wind power generators," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 212(C), pages 721-732.
- Gomes, A. & Antunes, C. Henggeler & Martinho, J., 2013. "A physically-based model for simulating inverter type air conditioners/heat pumps," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 110-119.
- Biegel, Benjamin & Hansen, Lars Henrik & Stoustrup, Jakob & Andersen, Palle & Harbo, Silas, 2014. "Value of flexible consumption in the electricity markets," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 354-362.
- Vardakas, John S. & Zorba, Nizar & Verikoukis, Christos V., 2015. "Performance evaluation of power demand scheduling scenarios in a smart grid environment," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 142(C), pages 164-178.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mak, Davye & Choi, Dae-Hyun, 2020. "Optimization framework for coordinated operation of home energy management system and Volt-VAR optimization in unbalanced active distribution networks considering uncertainties," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 276(C).
- Lu, Qing & Lü, Shuaikang & Leng, Yajun & Zhang, Zhixin, 2020. "Optimal household energy management based on smart residential energy hub considering uncertain behaviors," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 195(C).
- Chen, Jianhong & Zhang, Youlang & Li, Xinzhou & Sun, Bo & Liao, Qiangqiang & Tao, Yibin & Wang, Zhiqin, 2020. "Strategic integration of vehicle-to-home system with home distributed photovoltaic power generation in Shanghai," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 263(C).
- Galina S. CHEBOTAREVA & Wadim STRIELKOWSKI & Viktor A. BLAGININ, 2019. "The renewable energy market: Companies’ development and profitability," Upravlenets, Ural State University of Economics, vol. 10(3), pages 58-69, July.
- Melendez, Kevin A. & Subramanian, Vignesh & Das, Tapas K. & Kwon, Changhyun, 2019. "Empowering end-use consumers of electricity to aggregate for demand-side participation," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 248(C), pages 372-382.
- Pamulapati, Trinadh & Mallipeddi, Rammohan & Lee, Minho, 2020. "Multi-objective home appliance scheduling with implicit and interactive user satisfaction modelling," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 267(C).
- Jia, Kunqi & Guo, Ge & Xiao, Jucheng & Zhou, Huan & Wang, Zhihua & He, Guangyu, 2019. "Data compression approach for the home energy management system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 247(C), pages 643-656.
- Mohammadi Rad, Amin & Barforoushi, Taghi, 2020. "Optimal scheduling of resources and appliances in smart homes under uncertainties considering participation in spot and contractual markets," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 192(C).
- Salata, Ferdinando & Ciancio, Virgilio & Dell'Olmo, Jacopo & Golasi, Iacopo & Palusci, Olga & Coppi, Massimo, 2020. "Effects of local conditions on the multi-variable and multi-objective energy optimization of residential buildings using genetic algorithms," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 260(C).
More about this item
KeywordsDemand response; Energy management systems; Load management; Smart homes; Smart grids; Genetic algorithms;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:242:y:2019:i:c:p:351-363. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.