Data compression approach for the home energy management system
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhou, Bin & Li, Wentao & Chan, Ka Wing & Cao, Yijia & Kuang, Yonghong & Liu, Xi & Wang, Xiong, 2016. "Smart home energy management systems: Concept, configurations, and scheduling strategies," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 30-40.
- Tsai, Men-Shen & Lin, Yu-Hsiu, 2012. "Modern development of an Adaptive Non-Intrusive Appliance Load Monitoring system in electricity energy conservation," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 55-73.
- Luo, Zhe & Hong, SeungHo & Ding, YueMin, 2019. "A data mining-driven incentive-based demand response scheme for a virtual power plant," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 239(C), pages 549-559.
- Huang, Tian-en & Guo, Qinglai & Sun, Hongbin & Tan, Chin-Woo & Hu, Tianyu, 2019. "A deep spatial-temporal data-driven approach considering microclimates for power system security assessment," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 237(C), pages 36-48.
- Gonçalves, Ivo & Gomes, Álvaro & Henggeler Antunes, Carlos, 2019. "Optimizing the management of smart home energy resources under different power cost scenarios," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 242(C), pages 351-363.
- Hajibandeh, Neda & Shafie-khah, Miadreza & Osório, Gerardo J. & Aghaei, Jamshid & Catalão, João P.S., 2018. "A heuristic multi-objective multi-criteria demand response planning in a system with high penetration of wind power generators," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 212(C), pages 721-732.
- Markovič, Rene & Gosak, Marko & Grubelnik, Vladimir & Marhl, Marko & Virtič, Peter, 2019. "Data-driven classification of residential energy consumption patterns by means of functional connectivity networks," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 242(C), pages 506-515.
- Jin, Xin & Baker, Kyri & Christensen, Dane & Isley, Steven, 2017. "Foresee: A user-centric home energy management system for energy efficiency and demand response," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 205(C), pages 1583-1595.
- Zhou, Kaile & Yang, Shanlin & Shao, Zhen, 2016. "Energy Internet: The business perspective," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 178(C), pages 212-222.
- Ahmadi-Karvigh, Simin & Ghahramani, Ali & Becerik-Gerber, Burcin & Soibelman, Lucio, 2018. "Real-time activity recognition for energy efficiency in buildings," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 211(C), pages 146-160.
- Zhou, Kaile & Fu, Chao & Yang, Shanlin, 2016. "Big data driven smart energy management: From big data to big insights," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 215-225.
- Wen, Lulu & Zhou, Kaile & Yang, Shanlin & Li, Lanlan, 2018. "Compression of smart meter big data: A survey," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 59-69.
- Keshtkar, Azim & Arzanpour, Siamak, 2017. "An adaptive fuzzy logic system for residential energy management in smart grid environments," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 186(P1), pages 68-81.
- Murray, D.M. & Liao, J. & Stankovic, L. & Stankovic, V., 2016. "Understanding usage patterns of electric kettle and energy saving potential," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 171(C), pages 231-242.
- Fan, Cheng & Xiao, Fu & Yan, Chengchu & Liu, Chengliang & Li, Zhengdao & Wang, Jiayuan, 2019. "A novel methodology to explain and evaluate data-driven building energy performance models based on interpretable machine learning," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 235(C), pages 1551-1560.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Das, Laya & Garg, Dinesh & Srinivasan, Babji, 2020. "NeuralCompression: A machine learning approach to compress high frequency measurements in smart grid," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 257(C).
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy-cyber-physical system; Online data compression; Home energy management system; Data mining; Pattern discovery; Similarity metric;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:247:y:2019:i:c:p:643-656. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.