A heuristic multi-objective multi-criteria demand response planning in a system with high penetration of wind power generators
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nikzad, Mehdi & Mozafari, Babak & Bashirvand, Mahdi & Solaymani, Soodabeh & Ranjbar, Ali Mohamad, 2012. "Designing time-of-use program based on stochastic security constrained unit commitment considering reliability index," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 541-548.
- Amrollahi, Mohammad Hossein & Bathaee, Seyyed Mohammad Taghi, 2017. "Techno-economic optimization of hybrid photovoltaic/wind generation together with energy storage system in a stand-alone micro-grid subjected to demand response," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 202(C), pages 66-77.
- Cappers, Peter & Goldman, Charles & Kathan, David, 2010. "Demand response in U.S. electricity markets: Empirical evidence," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 1526-1535.
- Neda Hajibandeh & Mehdi Ehsan & Soodabeh Soleymani & Miadreza Shafie-khah & João P. S. Catalão, 2017. "The Mutual Impact of Demand Response Programs and Renewable Energies: A Survey," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(9), pages 1-18, September.
- Shafie-khah, M. & Heydarian-Forushani, E. & Golshan, M.E.H. & Siano, P. & Moghaddam, M.P. & Sheikh-El-Eslami, M.K. & Catalão, J.P.S., 2016. "Optimal trading of plug-in electric vehicle aggregation agents in a market environment for sustainability," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 601-612.
- Dallinger, David & Wietschel, Martin, 2012. "Grid integration of intermittent renewable energy sources using price-responsive plug-in electric vehicles," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 3370-3382.
- Hu, Ming-Che & Lu, Su-Ying & Chen, Yen-Haw, 2016. "Stochastic–multiobjective market equilibrium analysis of a demand response program in energy market under uncertainty," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 182(C), pages 500-506.
- Reihani, Ehsan & Motalleb, Mahdi & Thornton, Matsu & Ghorbani, Reza, 2016. "A novel approach using flexible scheduling and aggregation to optimize demand response in the developing interactive grid market architecture," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 183(C), pages 445-455.
- Behboodi, Sahand & Chassin, David P. & Crawford, Curran & Djilali, Ned, 2016. "Renewable resources portfolio optimization in the presence of demand response," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 139-148.
- Wang, Jianxiao & Zhong, Haiwang & Ma, Ziming & Xia, Qing & Kang, Chongqing, 2017. "Review and prospect of integrated demand response in the multi-energy system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 202(C), pages 772-782.
- Moura, Pedro S. & de Almeida, Aníbal T., 2010. "The role of demand-side management in the grid integration of wind power," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(8), pages 2581-2588, August.
- Aalami, H.A. & Moghaddam, M. Parsa & Yousefi, G.R., 2010. "Demand response modeling considering Interruptible/Curtailable loads and capacity market programs," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 243-250, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Ni & Heijnen, Petra W. & Imhof, Pieter J., 2020. "A multi-actor perspective on multi-objective regional energy system planning," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 143(C).
- Jia, Kunqi & Guo, Ge & Xiao, Jucheng & Zhou, Huan & Wang, Zhihua & He, Guangyu, 2019. "Data compression approach for the home energy management system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 247(C), pages 643-656.
- Liang, Zheming & Bian, Desong & Zhang, Xiaohu & Shi, Di & Diao, Ruisheng & Wang, Zhiwei, 2019. "Optimal energy management for commercial buildings considering comprehensive comfort levels in a retail electricity market," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 236(C), pages 916-926.
- Shin, Hansol & Kim, Tae Hyun & Kim, Hyoungtae & Lee, Sungwoo & Kim, Wook, 2019. "Environmental shutdown of coal-fired generators for greenhouse gas reduction: A case study of South Korea," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 252(C), pages 1-1.
- Neda Hajibandeh & Miadreza Shafie-khah & Sobhan Badakhshan & Jamshid Aghaei & Sílvio J. P. S. Mariano & João P. S. Catalão, 2019. "Multi-Objective Market Clearing Model with an Autonomous Demand Response Scheme," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(7), pages 1-16, April.
- Quanhui Che & Suhua Lou & Yaowu Wu & Xiangcheng Zhang & Xuebin Wang, 2019. "Optimal Scheduling of a Multi-Energy Power System with Multiple Flexible Resources and Large-Scale Wind Power," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(18), pages 1-14, September.
- Song, Ziyou & Feng, Shuo & Zhang, Lei & Hu, Zunyan & Hu, Xiaosong & Yao, Rui, 2019. "Economy analysis of second-life battery in wind power systems considering battery degradation in dynamic processes: Real case scenarios," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 251(C), pages 1-1.
- Gonçalves, Ivo & Gomes, Álvaro & Henggeler Antunes, Carlos, 2019. "Optimizing the management of smart home energy resources under different power cost scenarios," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 242(C), pages 351-363.
- Gao, Jianwei & Ma, Zeyang & Guo, Fengjia, 2019. "The influence of demand response on wind-integrated power system considering participation of the demand side," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 178(C), pages 723-738.
- Wu, Yunna & Xu, Chuanbo & Ke, Yiming & Li, Xinying & Li, Lingwenying, 2019. "Portfolio selection of distributed energy generation projects considering uncertainty and project interaction under different enterprise strategic scenarios," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 236(C), pages 444-464.
- Vatanpour, Mohsen & Sadeghi Yazdankhah, Ahmad, 2018. "The impact of energy storage modeling in coordination with wind farm and thermal units on security and reliability in a stochastic unit commitment," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 476-490.
More about this item
KeywordsDemand response planning; Multi-criteria; Multi-objective; Renewable energy; Stochastic programming;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:212:y:2018:i:c:p:721-732. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.