Optimal household energy management based on smart residential energy hub considering uncertain behaviors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Babacan, Oytun & Ratnam, Elizabeth L. & Disfani, Vahid R. & Kleissl, Jan, 2017. "Distributed energy storage system scheduling considering tariff structure, energy arbitrage and solar PV penetration," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 205(C), pages 1384-1393.
- Zhou, Bin & Li, Wentao & Chan, Ka Wing & Cao, Yijia & Kuang, Yonghong & Liu, Xi & Wang, Xiong, 2016. "Smart home energy management systems: Concept, configurations, and scheduling strategies," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 30-40.
- Wang, Chengshan & Jiao, Bingqi & Guo, Li & Tian, Zhe & Niu, Jide & Li, Siwei, 2016. "Robust scheduling of building energy system under uncertainty," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 167(C), pages 366-376.
- Lin, Haiyang & Liu, Yiling & Sun, Qie & Xiong, Rui & Li, Hailong & Wennersten, Ronald, 2018. "The impact of electric vehicle penetration and charging patterns on the management of energy hub – A multi-agent system simulation," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 230(C), pages 189-206.
- Li, Danny H.W. & Lou, Siwei, 2018. "Review of solar irradiance and daylight illuminance modeling and sky classification," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 445-453.
- Ratnam, Elizabeth L. & Weller, Steven R. & Kellett, Christopher M., 2015. "An optimization-based approach to scheduling residential battery storage with solar PV: Assessing customer benefit," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 123-134.
- Najafi, Arsalan & Falaghi, Hamid & Contreras, Javier & Ramezani, Maryam, 2016. "Medium-term energy hub management subject to electricity price and wind uncertainty," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 168(C), pages 418-433.
- Pang, Zhihong & O'Neill, Zheng, 2018. "Uncertainty quantification and sensitivity analysis of the domestic hot water usage in hotels," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 232(C), pages 424-442.
- Ondeck, Abigail & Edgar, Thomas F. & Baldea, Michael, 2017. "A multi-scale framework for simultaneous optimization of the design and operating strategy of residential CHP systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 205(C), pages 1495-1511.
- Gonçalves, Ivo & Gomes, Álvaro & Henggeler Antunes, Carlos, 2019. "Optimizing the management of smart home energy resources under different power cost scenarios," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 242(C), pages 351-363.
- Beigvand, Soheil Derafshi & Abdi, Hamdi & La Scala, Massimo, 2017. "A general model for energy hub economic dispatch," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 190(C), pages 1090-1111.
- Klingler, Anna-Lena, 2017. "Self-consumption with PV+Battery systems: A market diffusion model considering individual consumer behaviour and preferences," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 205(C), pages 1560-1570.
- Rastegar, Mohammad & Fotuhi-Firuzabad, Mahmud & Aminifar, Farrokh, 2012. "Load commitment in a smart home," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 45-54.
- Nan, Sibo & Zhou, Ming & Li, Gengyin, 2018. "Optimal residential community demand response scheduling in smart grid," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 210(C), pages 1280-1289.
- Iria, José & Soares, Filipe & Matos, Manuel, 2018. "Optimal supply and demand bidding strategy for an aggregator of small prosumers," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 213(C), pages 658-669.
- Jin, Xin & Baker, Kyri & Christensen, Dane & Isley, Steven, 2017. "Foresee: A user-centric home energy management system for energy efficiency and demand response," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 205(C), pages 1583-1595.
- Luo, X.J. & Fong, K.F., 2019. "Development of integrated demand and supply side management strategy of multi-energy system for residential building application," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 242(C), pages 570-587.
- Thomas, Dimitrios & Deblecker, Olivier & Ioakimidis, Christos S., 2018. "Optimal operation of an energy management system for a grid-connected smart building considering photovoltaics’ uncertainty and stochastic electric vehicles’ driving schedule," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 210(C), pages 1188-1206.
- Lu, Qing & Yu, Hao & Zhao, Kangli & Leng, Yajun & Hou, Jianchao & Xie, Pinjie, 2019. "Residential demand response considering distributed PV consumption: A model based on China's PV policy," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 172(C), pages 443-456.
- Lund, Henrik & Østergaard, Poul Alberg & Connolly, David & Mathiesen, Brian Vad, 2017. "Smart energy and smart energy systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 556-565.
- Gu, Wei & Lu, Shuai & Wu, Zhi & Zhang, Xuesong & Zhou, Jinhui & Zhao, Bo & Wang, Jun, 2017. "Residential CCHP microgrid with load aggregator: Operation mode, pricing strategy, and optimal dispatch," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 205(C), pages 173-186.
- Correa-Florez, Carlos Adrian & Gerossier, Alexis & Michiorri, Andrea & Kariniotakis, Georges, 2018. "Stochastic operation of home energy management systems including battery cycling," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 225(C), pages 1205-1218.
- Anees, Amir & Chen, Yi-Ping Phoebe, 2016. "True real time pricing and combined power scheduling of electric appliances in residential energy management system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 165(C), pages 592-600.
- Mohammadi, Mohammad & Noorollahi, Younes & Mohammadi-ivatloo, Behnam & Hosseinzadeh, Mehdi & Yousefi, Hossein & Khorasani, Sasan Torabzadeh, 2018. "Optimal management of energy hubs and smart energy hubs – A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 33-50.
- Jian, Linni & Zheng, Yanchong & Xiao, Xinping & Chan, C.C., 2015. "Optimal scheduling for vehicle-to-grid operation with stochastic connection of plug-in electric vehicles to smart grid," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 150-161.
- Quan, Hao & Srinivasan, Dipti & Khambadkone, Ashwin M. & Khosravi, Abbas, 2015. "A computational framework for uncertainty integration in stochastic unit commitment with intermittent renewable energy sources," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 71-82.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Jidong & Liu, Jianxin & Li, Chenghao & Zhou, Yue & Wu, Jianzhong, 2020. "Optimal scheduling of gas and electricity consumption in a smart home with a hybrid gas boiler and electric heating system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 204(C).
- Zupančič, Jernej & Filipič, Bogdan & Gams, Matjaž, 2020. "Genetic-programming-based multi-objective optimization of strategies for home energy-management systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 203(C).
More about this item
KeywordsHome energy management system (HEMS); Smart residential energy hub (SREH); Optimal scheduling; Uncertain behaviors; Comfort deviation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:195:y:2020:i:c:s0360544220301596. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.