Optimization framework for coordinated operation of home energy management system and Volt-VAR optimization in unbalanced active distribution networks considering uncertainties
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ayón, X. & Gruber, J.K. & Hayes, B.P. & Usaola, J. & Prodanović, M., 2017. "An optimal day-ahead load scheduling approach based on the flexibility of aggregate demands," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 198(C), pages 1-11.
- Rieger, Alexander & Thummert, Robert & Fridgen, Gilbert & Kahlen, Micha & Ketter, Wolfgang, 2016. "Estimating the benefits of cooperation in a residential microgrid: A data-driven approach," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 180(C), pages 130-141.
- Gonçalves, Ivo & Gomes, Álvaro & Henggeler Antunes, Carlos, 2019. "Optimizing the management of smart home energy resources under different power cost scenarios," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 242(C), pages 351-363.
- Davye Mak & Dae-Hyun Choi, 2018. "Hierarchical Look-Ahead Conservation Voltage Reduction Framework Considering Distributed Energy Resources and Demand Reduction," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(12), pages 1-20, November.
- Rastegar, Mohammad & Fotuhi-Firuzabad, Mahmud & Aminifar, Farrokh, 2012. "Load commitment in a smart home," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 45-54.
- Correa-Florez, Carlos Adrian & Michiorri, Andrea & Kariniotakis, Georges, 2018. "Robust optimization for day-ahead market participation of smart-home aggregators," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 229(C), pages 433-445.
- Nan, Sibo & Zhou, Ming & Li, Gengyin, 2018. "Optimal residential community demand response scheduling in smart grid," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 210(C), pages 1280-1289.
- Iria, José & Soares, Filipe & Matos, Manuel, 2018. "Optimal supply and demand bidding strategy for an aggregator of small prosumers," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 213(C), pages 658-669.
- Jin, Xin & Baker, Kyri & Christensen, Dane & Isley, Steven, 2017. "Foresee: A user-centric home energy management system for energy efficiency and demand response," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 205(C), pages 1583-1595.
- Killian, M. & Zauner, M. & Kozek, M., 2018. "Comprehensive smart home energy management system using mixed-integer quadratic-programming," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 222(C), pages 662-672.
More about this item
KeywordsVolt/VAR optimization; Home energy management system; Demand response; Prosumer; Active distribution network;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:276:y:2020:i:c:s0306261920310072. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.