Optimal scheduling of resources and appliances in smart homes under uncertainties considering participation in spot and contractual markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lujano-Rojas, Juan M. & Monteiro, Cláudio & Dufo-López, Rodolfo & Bernal-Agustín, José L., 2012. "Optimum residential load management strategy for real time pricing (RTP) demand response programs," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 671-679.
- Gonçalves, Ivo & Gomes, Álvaro & Henggeler Antunes, Carlos, 2019. "Optimizing the management of smart home energy resources under different power cost scenarios," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 242(C), pages 351-363.
- Shirazi, Elham & Jadid, Shahram, 2017. "Cost reduction and peak shaving through domestic load shifting and DERs," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 146-159.
- Zhu, Jiawei & Lin, Yishuai & Lei, Weidong & Liu, Youquan & Tao, Mengling, 2019. "Optimal household appliances scheduling of multiple smart homes using an improved cooperative algorithm," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 171(C), pages 944-955.
- Rastegar, Mohammad & Fotuhi-Firuzabad, Mahmud & Aminifar, Farrokh, 2012. "Load commitment in a smart home," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 45-54.
- Yahia, Z. & Pradhan, A., 2018. "Optimal load scheduling of household appliances considering consumer preferences: An experimental analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 163(C), pages 15-26.
- Shamshad, A. & Bawadi, M.A. & Wan Hussin, W.M.A. & Majid, T.A. & Sanusi, S.A.M., 2005. "First and second order Markov chain models for synthetic generation of wind speed time series," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 693-708.
- Liu, Yang & Yu, Nanpeng & Wang, Wei & Guan, Xiaohong & Xu, Zhanbo & Dong, Bing & Liu, Ting, 2018. "Coordinating the operations of smart buildings in smart grids," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 228(C), pages 2510-2525.
- Aalami, H.A. & Moghaddam, M. Parsa & Yousefi, G.R., 2010. "Demand response modeling considering Interruptible/Curtailable loads and capacity market programs," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 243-250, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Neeraj Bokde & Bo Tranberg & Gorm Bruun Andresen, 2020. "A graphical approach to carbon-efficient spot market scheduling for Power-to-X applications," Papers 2009.03160, arXiv.org.
More about this item
KeywordsContractual market; Markov chain; MLP neural network; Real-time pricing (RTP); Stochastic programming; Uncertainty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:192:y:2020:i:c:s0360544219322431. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.