Potential competition for biomass between biopower and biofuel under RPS and RFS2
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffers, Robert F. & Jacobson, Jacob J. & Searcy, Erin M., 2013. "Dynamic analysis of policy drivers for bioenergy commodity markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 249-263.
- Huang, Haixiao & Khanna, Madhu & Önal, Hayri & Chen, Xiaoguang, 2013.
"Stacking low carbon policies on the renewable fuels standard: Economic and greenhouse gas implications,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 5-15.
- Huang, Haixiao & Khanna, Madhu & Onal, Hayri & Chen, Xiaoguang, 2012. "Stacking Low Carbon Policies on the Renewable Fuels Standard: Economic and Greenhouse Gas Implications," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124637, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Cory, Karlynn S. & Swezey, Blair G., 2007. "Renewable Portfolio Standards in the States: Balancing Goals and Rules," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 21-32, May.
- Yin, Haitao & Powers, Nicholas, 2010. "Do state renewable portfolio standards promote in-state renewable generation[glottal stop]," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 1140-1149, February.
- Menz, Fredric C. & Vachon, Stephan, 2006. "The effectiveness of different policy regimes for promoting wind power: Experiences from the states," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(14), pages 1786-1796, September.
- Palmer, Karen & Burtraw, Dallas, 2005.
"Cost-effectiveness of renewable electricity policies,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 873-894, November.
- Burtraw, Dallas & Palmer, Karen, 2005. "Cost-Effectiveness of Renewable Electricity Policies," Discussion Papers dp-05-01, Resources For the Future.
- Carley, Sanya, 2009. "State renewable energy electricity policies: An empirical evaluation of effectiveness," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 3071-3081, August.
- Wiser, Ryan & Namovicz, Christopher & Gielecki, Mark & Smith, Robert, 2007. "The Experience with Renewable Portfolio Standards in the United States," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 8-20, May.
- Dassanayake, Geekiyanage Disela Malinga & Kumar, Amit, 2012. "Techno-economic assessment of triticale straw for power generation," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 236-245.
- ., 2013. "State- owned enterprises," Chapters, in: The Political Economy of Iraq, chapter 9, pages 164-182, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Palmer, Karen L. & Burtraw, Dallas, 2005. "Cost-Effectiveness of Renewable Electricity Policies," Discussion Papers 10845, Resources for the Future.
- Johnson, Sean D. & Moyer, Elisabeth J., 2012. "Feasibility of U.S. renewable portfolio standards under cost caps and case study for Illinois," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 499-514.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moncada, J.A. & Junginger, M. & Lukszo, Z. & Faaij, A. & Weijnen, M., 2017. "Exploring path dependence, policy interactions, and actor behavior in the German biodiesel supply chain," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 195(C), pages 370-381.
- Winchester, Niven & Ledvina, Kirby, 2017. "The impact of oil prices on bioenergy, emissions and land use," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 219-227.
- Amrutha, A.A. & Balachandra, P. & Mathirajan, M., 2017. "Role of targeted policies in mainstreaming renewable energy in a resource constrained electricity system: A case study of Karnataka electricity system in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 48-58.
- Ghasemi, Hadi & Sheu, Elysia & Tizzanini, Alessio & Paci, Marco & Mitsos, Alexander, 2014. "Hybrid solar–geothermal power generation: Optimal retrofitting," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 158-170.
- Winchester, Niven & Reilly, John M., 2015.
"The feasibility, costs, and environmental implications of large-scale biomass energy,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 188-203.
- Winchester, Niven & Reilly, John, 2016. "The Feasibility, Costs, and Environmental Implications of Large-scale Biomass Energy," 2016 Conference (60th), February 2-5, 2016, Canberra, Australia 235791, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
More about this item
KeywordsRenewable Portfolio Standard; Renewable Fuel Standard; Biomass; Biopower; Cellulosic biofuel;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:119:y:2014:i:c:p:10-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.