Techno-economic assessment of triticale straw for power generation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sherrington, Chris & Bartley, Justin & Moran, Dominic, 2008. "Farm-level constraints on the domestic supply of perennial energy crops in the UK," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 2504-2512, July.
- Bai, Jushan & Kao, Chihwa & Ng, Serena, 2009. "Panel cointegration with global stochastic trends," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 149(1), pages 82-99, April.
- Philip R. Lane IIIS, Trinity College Dublin and CEPR, 2009. "Innovation and Financial Globalisation," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp299, IIIS.
- Uddin, Sk Noim & Barreto, Leonardo, 2007. "Biomass-fired cogeneration systems with CO2 capture and storage," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1006-1019.
- Gustavsson, Leif & Madlener, Reinhard, 2003. "CO2 mitigation costs of large-scale bioenergy technologies in competitive electricity markets," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(14), pages 1405-1425.
- John Whalley & Weimin Zhou & Xiaopeng An, 2009. "Chinese Experience with Global G3 Standard-Setting," CESifo Working Paper Series 2537, CESifo Group Munich.
- Alan Bollard & Tim Ng, 2009. "Coping with global financial and economic stresses," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 72, pages 34-45, March.
- Tahereh Alavi Hojjat & Bhagyavati, 2009. "Petrodollars, Globalization And U.S. Inflation," Global Journal of Business Research, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 3(2), pages 49-63.
- Unctad, 2009. "Global Foreign Direct Investment In Decline," Transnational Corporations Review, Ottawa United Learning Academy, vol. 1(2), pages 1-3, June.
- Ma, Alyson C. & Van Assche, Ari & Hong, Chang, 2009. "Global production networks and China's processing trade," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 640-654, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shafie, S.M., 2016. "A review on paddy residue based power generation: Energy, environment and economic perspective," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 1089-1100.
- Zhang, Qin & Zhou, Dequn & Zhou, Peng & Ding, Hao, 2013. "Cost Analysis of straw-based power generation in Jiangsu Province, China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 785-793.
- Shafie, S.M. & Mahlia, T.M.I. & Masjuki, H.H. & Ahmad-Yazid, A., 2012. "A review on electricity generation based on biomass residue in Malaysia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(8), pages 5879-5889.
- Rahdar, Mohammad & Wang, Lizhi & Hu, Guiping, 2014. "Potential competition for biomass between biopower and biofuel under RPS and RFS2," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 10-20.
- Agbor, Ezinwa & Oyedun, Adetoyese Olajire & Zhang, Xiaolei & Kumar, Amit, 2016. "Integrated techno-economic and environmental assessments of sixty scenarios for co-firing biomass with coal and natural gas," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 169(C), pages 433-449.
- repec:eee:appene:v:216:y:2018:i:c:p:558-575 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thakkar, Jignesh & Kumar, Amit & Ghatora, Sonia & Canter, Christina, 2016. "Energy balance and greenhouse gas emissions from the production and sequestration of charcoal from agricultural residues," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 558-567.
- Farooq, Muhammad Khalid & Kumar, S., 2013. "An assessment of renewable energy potential for electricity generation in Pakistan," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 240-254.
- Wang, Liang & Skreiberg, Øyvind & Becidan, Michael & Li, Hailong, 2016. "Investigation of rye straw ash sintering characteristics and the effect of additives," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 1195-1204.
- Ji, Xi & Long, Xianling, 2016. "A review of the ecological and socioeconomic effects of biofuel and energy policy recommendations," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 41-52.
- Sastre, C.M. & González-Arechavala, Y. & Santos, A.M., 2015. "Global warming and energy yield evaluation of Spanish wheat straw electricity generation – A LCA that takes into account parameter uncertainty and variability," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 900-911.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:81:y:2018:i:p2:p:2450-2459 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsTriticale straw; Techno-economic model; Carbon credit; Direct combustion; Optimum plant size;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:98:y:2012:i:c:p:236-245. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.