Global Foreign Direct Investment In Decline
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Citci, Sadettin Haluk & Inci, Eren, 2016.
"The masquerade ball of the CEOs and the mask of excessive risk,"
Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 383-393.
- Citci, Haluk & Inci, Eren, 2012. "The Masquerade Ball of the CEOs and the Mask of Excessive Risk," MPRA Paper 35979, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dassanayake, Geekiyanage Disela Malinga & Kumar, Amit, 2012. "Techno-economic assessment of triticale straw for power generation," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 236-245.
- Álvaro José Anaya Mendoza, 2012. "Inversión extranjera directa y crecimiento económico. Evidencia para América Latina 1980-2010," REVISTA DE ECONOMÍA DEL CARIBE 010850, UNIVERSIDAD DEL NORTE.
- Joshua Aizenman & Yothin Jinjarak & Donghyun Park, 2013.
"Capital Flows and Economic Growth in the Era of Financial Integration and Crisis, 1990–2010,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 371-396, July.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Jinjarak, Yothin & Park, Donghyun, 2011. "Capital flows and economic growth in the era of financial integration and crisis, 1990-2010," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt3003w1qd, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Joshua Aizenman & Yothin Jinjarak & Donghyun Park, 2011. "Capital Flows and Economic Growth in the Era of Financial Integration and Crisis, 1990-2010," NBER Working Papers 17502, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jesse Mora & Nirvikar Singh, 2013.
"Trade productivity upgrading, trade fragmentation, and FDI in manufacturing: The Asian development experience,"
Indian Growth and Development Review,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 6(1), pages 61-87, April.
- Singh, Nirvikar & Mora, Jesse, 2012. "Trade Productivity Upgrading, Trade Fragmentation, and FDI in Manufacturing: The Asian Development Experience," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt1d62r9n5, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Mora, Jesse & Singh, Nirvikar, 2012. "Trade Productivity Upgrading, Trade Fragmentation, and FDI in Manufacturing: The Asian Development Experience," MPRA Paper 37127, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kincses, Áron & Bálint, Lajos, 2017. "Migration settlement networks in the Carpathian Basin, 2001–2011," MPRA Paper 76852, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Savoiu, Gheorghe & Dinu, Vasile & Ciuca, Suzana, 2013. "Foreign Direct Investment based on Country Risk and other Macroconomic Factors. Econometric Models for Romanian Economy," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(1), pages 39-61, March.
- Zhang, Jing & Liang, Xiong-jian, 2012. "Promoting green ICT in China: A framework based on innovation system approaches," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 997-1013.
- Thomas Farole & Gokhan Akinci, 2011. "Special Economic Zones : Progress, Emerging Challenges, and Future Directions," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2341.
- Robert J R Elliott & Joanne K Lindley, 2014. "Green Jobs and Growth in the United States: Green Shoots or False Dawn?," Discussion Papers 14-09, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Gökgöz, Fazıl & Atmaca, Mete Emin, 2017. "Portfolio optimization under lower partial moments in emerging electricity markets: Evidence from Turkey," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 437-449.
- Rao, Ramesh K.S., 2015. "The public corporation as an intermediary between “Main Street” and “Wall Street”," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 64-82.
- Alex Bowen, 2014. "Green growth," Chapters,in: Handbook of Sustainable Development, chapter 15, pages 237-251 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Stocker, Marshall L., 2016. "The price of freedom: A Fama–French freedom factor," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 1-19.
- repec:wsi:ijmpcx:v:24:y:2013:i:01:n:s0129183112500945 is not listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2013. "Reviving Romania's Growth and Convergence Challenges and Opportunities : A Country Economic Memorandum," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16036, The World Bank.
- Michel Casteigts, 2010. "Mythes Métropolitains Et Territorialités Urbaines Dans Le Processus De Globalisation : Un Repérage Critique," Post-Print halshs-01528113, HAL.
- Sokona, Youba & Mulugetta, Yacob & Gujba, Haruna, 2012. "Widening energy access in Africa: Towards energy transition," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(S1), pages 3-10.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:96:y:2017:i:c:p:578-590 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hauk, Sebastian & Knoke, Thomas & Wittkopf, Stefan, 2014. "Economic evaluation of short rotation coppice systems for energy from biomass—A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 435-448.
- repec:jes:wpaper:y:2012:v:4:p:35-43 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsforeign direct investment; protectionism; development; policy; capital flows;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oul:tncr09:v:1:y:2009:i:2:p:1-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Denny Liao) or (Jen Ma). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.