Reviving Romania's Growth and Convergence Challenges and Opportunities : A Country Economic Memorandum
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Alejandro Izquierdo & Ernesto Talvi, 2006. "Sudden Stops and Phoenix Miracles in Emerging Markets," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 96(2), pages 405-410, May.
- David Card & Jochen Kluve & Andrea Weber, 2010.
"Active Labour Market Policy Evaluations: A Meta-Analysis,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 120(548), pages 452-477, November.
- Card, David Edward & Kluve, Jochen & Weber, Andrea Maria, 2009. "Active Labor Market Policy Evaluations – A Meta-analysis," Ruhr Economic Papers 86, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- David Card & Jochen Kluve & Andrea Weber, 2009. "Active Labor Market Policy Evaluations: A Meta-analysis," CESifo Working Paper Series 2570, CESifo Group Munich.
- David Card & Jochen Kluve & Andrea Weber, 2010. "Active Labor Market Policy Evaluations: A Meta-Analysis," NBER Working Papers 16173, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Card, David & Kluve, Jochen & Weber, Andrea, 2009. "Active Labor Market Policy Evaluations: A Meta-Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 4002, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David E. Card & Jochen Kluve & Andrea Weber, 2009. "Active Labor Market Policy Evaluations: A Meta-analysis," NRN working papers 2009-02, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Lars Sondergaard & Mamta Murthi & Dina Abu-Ghaida & Christian Bodewig & Jan Rutkowski, 2012. "Skills, Not Just Diplomas : Managing Education for Results in Eastern Europe and Central Asia," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2368, January.
- International Monetary Fund, 2007. "Romania; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 07/220, International Monetary Fund.
- Carmignani, Fabrizio, 2008. "The impact of fiscal policy on private consumption and social outcomes in Europe and the CIS," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 575-598, March.
- Núria Rodríguez-Planas & Benus Jacob, 2010.
"Evaluating active labor market programs in Romania,"
Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 65-84, February.
- Rodríguez-Planas, Núria & Benus, Jacob, 2006. "Evaluating Active Labor Market Programs in Romania," IZA Discussion Papers 2464, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- International Monetary Fund, 2008. "Romania; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 08/210, International Monetary Fund.
- Daniel Leigh & Andrea Pescatori & Jaime Guajardo, 2011. "Expansionary Austerity New International Evidence," IMF Working Papers 11/158, International Monetary Fund.
- Laura Jaramillo & Carlo Cottarelli, 2012. "Walking Hand in Hand; Fiscal Policy and Growth in Advanced Economies," IMF Working Papers 12/137, International Monetary Fund.
- Alberto Alesina & Roberto Perotti, 1997. "Fiscal Adjustments in OECD Countries: Composition and Macroeconomic Effects," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 44(2), pages 210-248, June.
- Rita Almeida & Jere Behrman & David Robalino, 2012. "The Right Skills for the Job? Rethinking Training Policies for Workers," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13075, January.
- Unctad, 2009. "Global Foreign Direct Investment In Decline," Transnational Corporations Review, Ottawa United Learning Academy, vol. 1(2), pages 1-3, June.
- Canagarajah, Sudharshan & Brownbridge, Martin & Paliu, Anca & Dumitru, Ionut, 2012. "The challenges to long run fiscal sustainability in Romania," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5927, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsBanks and Banking Reform Finance and Financial Sector Development - Debt Markets Economic Theory and Research Transport Economics Policy and Planning Environmental Economics and Policies Macroeconomics and Economic Growth Environment Transport;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-18 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:16036. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .