The challenges to long run fiscal sustainability in Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carlos Díaz Alvarado & Alejandro Izquierdo & Ugo Panizza, 2004.
"Fiscal Sustainability in Emerging Market Countries with an Application to Ecuador,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
1536, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Carlos Díaz Alvarado & Alejandro Izquierdo & Ugo Panizza, 2004. "Fiscal Sustainability in Emerging Market Countries with an Application to Ecuador," Research Department Publications 4371, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Luca Barbone, 2011. "The Battle Over Private Pensions," CASE Network E-briefs 05, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- European Commission, 2009. "Taxes in Europe Database," Taxes in Europe Database 0001, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission, revised Jun 2013.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mura Petru-Ovidiu, 2015. "Public Finance Sustainability In Romania. Recent Developments," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 757-769, July.
- World Bank, 2013. "Reviving Romania's Growth and Convergence Challenges and Opportunities : A Country Economic Memorandum," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16036, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsDebt Markets; Public Sector Expenditure Policy; Emerging Markets; Public Sector Economics; Fiscal Adjustment;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2012-01-10 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2012-01-10 (European Economics)
- NEP-IUE-2012-01-10 (Informal & Underground Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2012-01-10 (Public Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2012-01-10 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5927. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.