The challenges to long run fiscal sustainability in Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carlos Díaz Alvarado & Alejandro Izquierdo & Ugo Panizza, 2004.
"Fiscal Sustainability in Emerging Market Countries with an Application to Ecuador,"
Research Department Publications
4371, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Carlos Díaz Alvarado & Alejandro Izquierdo & Ugo Panizza, 2004. "Fiscal Sustainability in Emerging Market Countries with an Application to Ecuador," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1536, Inter-American Development Bank.
- European Commission, 2009. "Taxes in Europe Database," Taxes in Europe Database 0001, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission, revised Jun 2013.
- Luca Barbone, 2011. "The Battle Over Private Pensions," CASE Network E-briefs 05, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mura Petru-Ovidiu, 2015. "Public Finance Sustainability In Romania. Recent Developments," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 757-769, July.
- World Bank, 2013. "Reviving Romania's Growth and Convergence Challenges and Opportunities : A Country Economic Memorandum," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16036, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsDebt Markets; Public Sector Expenditure Policy; Emerging Markets; Public Sector Economics; Fiscal Adjustment;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2012-01-10 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2012-01-10 (European Economics)
- NEP-IUE-2012-01-10 (Informal & Underground Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2012-01-10 (Public Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2012-01-10 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5927. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .