Study to quantify and analyse the VAT gap in the EU-25 Member States
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ruud de Mooij & Michael Keen, 2012.
""Fiscal Devaluation" and Fiscal Consolidation: The VAT in Troubled Times,"
NBER Chapters,in: Fiscal Policy after the Financial Crisis, pages 443-485
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ruud de Mooij & Michael Keen, 2012. "'Fiscal Devaluation' and Fiscal Consolidation: The VAT in Troubled Times," NBER Working Papers 17913, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Keen & Ruud A. de Mooij, 2012. "Fiscal Devaluation and Fiscal Consolidation; The VAT in Troubled Times," IMF Working Papers 12/85, International Monetary Fund.
- Szczypińska, Agnieszka, 2018. "Luka VAT w UE," MF Working Papers 30, Ministry of Finance in Poland.
- Michael Keen, 2013. "The Anatomy of the Vat," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 66(2), pages 423-446, June.
- Feige, Edgar L., 2015.
"Reflections on the meaning and measurement of Unobserved Economies: What do we really know about the “Shadow Economy”?,"
68466, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Feige, Edgar L., 2016. "Reflections on the meaning and measurement of Unobserved Economies: What do we really know about the "Shadow Economy"," MPRA Paper 69271, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Feb 2016.
- European Commission, 2011. "Tax Reforms in EU Member States 2011: tax policy challenges for economic growth and fiscal sustainability," Taxation Papers 28, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- repec:ovi:oviste:v:xvii:y:2017:i:2:p:547-552 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:macfem:v:10:y:2017:i:3:p:306-321 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luca Barbone & Misha V. Belkindas & Leon Bettendorf & Richard Bird & Mikhail Bonch-Osmolovskiy & Michael Smart, 2013. "Study to quantify and analyse the VAT Gap in the EU-27 Member States," CASE Network Reports 0116, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- European Commission, 2012. "Tax reforms in EU Member States - Tax policy challenges for economic growth and fiscal sustainability – 2012 Report," Taxation Papers 34, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- James Alm & Kyle Borders, 2014.
"Estimating the “Tax Gap” at the State Level: The Case of Georgia's Personal Income Tax,"
Public Budgeting & Finance,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(4), pages 61-79, December.
- James Alm & Kyle Borders, 2014. "Estimating the "Tax Gap" at the State Level: The Case of Georgia's Personal Income Tax," Working Papers 1406, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Hana Zídková, 2014. "Determinants of VAT Gap in EU," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2014(4), pages 514-530.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean Union; taxation; value added taxation; tax fraud;
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
- H26 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Tax Evasion and Avoidance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2010-05-02 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2010-05-02 (European Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2010-05-02 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2010-05-02 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tax:taxstu:0029. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gaetan Nicodeme) or (Gaelle Garnier) or (valeska Gronert) or (Astrid Van Mierlo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dtcecbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.