Study to quantify and analyse the VAT gap in the EU-25 Member States
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ruud de Mooij & Michael Keen, 2012.
""Fiscal Devaluation" and Fiscal Consolidation: The VAT in Troubled Times,"
NBER Chapters,in: Fiscal Policy after the Financial Crisis, pages 443-485
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ruud de Mooij & Michael Keen, 2012. "'Fiscal Devaluation' and Fiscal Consolidation: The VAT in Troubled Times," NBER Working Papers 17913, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Keen & Ruud A. de Mooij, 2012. "Fiscal Devaluation and Fiscal Consolidation; The VAT in Troubled Times," IMF Working Papers 12/85, International Monetary Fund.
- Michael Keen, 2013. "The Anatomy of the Vat," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 66(2), pages 423-446, June.
- Feige, Edgar L., 2015.
"Reflections on the meaning and measurement of Unobserved Economies: What do we really know about the “Shadow Economy”?,"
68466, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Feige, Edgar L., 2016. "Reflections on the meaning and measurement of Unobserved Economies: What do we really know about the "Shadow Economy"," MPRA Paper 69271, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Feb 2016.
- European Commission, 2011. "Tax Reforms in EU Member States 2011: tax policy challenges for economic growth and fiscal sustainability," Taxation Papers 28, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- repec:ovi:oviste:v:xvii:y:2017:i:2:p:547-552 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luca Barbone & Misha V. Belkindas & Leon Bettendorf & Richard Bird & Mikhail Bonch-Osmolovskiy & Michael Smart, 2013. "Study to quantify and analyse the VAT Gap in the EU-27 Member States," CASE Network Reports 0116, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- European Commission, 2012. "Tax reforms in EU Member States - Tax policy challenges for economic growth and fiscal sustainability – 2012 Report," Taxation Papers 34, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- James Alm & Kyle Borders, 2014.
"Estimating the “Tax Gap” at the State Level: The Case of Georgia's Personal Income Tax,"
Public Budgeting & Finance,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(4), pages 61-79, December.
- James Alm & Kyle Borders, 2014. "Estimating the "Tax Gap" at the State Level: The Case of Georgia's Personal Income Tax," Working Papers 1406, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Hana Zídková, 2014. "Determinants of VAT Gap in EU," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2014(4), pages 514-530.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean Union; taxation; value added taxation; tax fraud;
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
- H26 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Tax Evasion and Avoidance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2010-05-02 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2010-05-02 (European Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2010-05-02 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2010-05-02 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tax:taxstu:0029. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gaetan Nicodeme) or (Gaelle Garnier) or (valeska Gronert) or (Astrid Van Mierlo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dtcecbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .