Report NEP-PUB-2010-05-02This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Heinemann, Friedrich & Hennighausen, Tanja, 2010. "Don't tax me? Determinants of individual attitudes toward progressive taxation," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-017, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Johansson, Dan & Stenkula, Mikael, 2010. "Taxation, Labor Market Policy and High-Impact Entrepreneurship," Ratio Working Papers 149, The Ratio Institute.
- Stephen Calabrese & Dennis Epple, 2010. "On the political economy of tax limits," Working Papers 2010/14, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Alejandro Esteller-Moré & Umberto Galmarini & Leonzio Rizzo, 2010. "Should tax bases overlap in a federation with lobbying?," Working Papers 2010/8, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Jordi Jofre-Monseny, 2010. "Is agglomeration taxable?," Working Papers 2010/15, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Alejandro Esteller-Moré & Leonzio Rizzo, 2010. "Politics or mobility? Evidence from us excise taxation," Working Papers 2010/3, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Reckon, 2009. "Study to quantify and analyse the VAT gap in the EU-25 Member States," Taxation Studies 0029, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00348891_v2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hansson , Åsa & Olofsdotter, Karin, 2010. "Tax differences and foreign direct investment in the EU27," Working Papers 2010:3, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Robert S. Chirinko & Daniel J. Wilson, 2010. "Can lower tax rates be bought? Business rent-seeking and tax competition among U.S.States," Working Papers 2010/2, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Michael Kumhof & Dirk Muir & Carlos de Resende & Jan in â€˜t Veld & RenÃ© Lalonde & Davide Furceri & Annabelle Mourougane & John Roberts & Stephen Snudden & Mathias Trabandt & GÃ¼nter Coenen & Susanna, 2010. "Effects of Fiscal Stimulus in Structural Models," IMF Working Papers 10/73, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:esx:essedp:688 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:201033 is not listed on IDEAS anymore