Organised VAT fraud: features, magnitude, policy perspectives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marius-Cristian Frunza & Dominique Guegan & Fabrice Thiebaut, 2010.
"Missing trader fraud on the emissions market,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Marius-Cristian Frunza & Dominique Guegan & Fabrice Thiebaut, 2010. "Missing trader fraud on the emissions market," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10071, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Keen, Michael & Smith, Stephen, 2006.
"VAT Fraud and Evasion: What Do We Know and What Can Be Done?,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association, vol. 59(4), pages 861-887, December.
- Stephen C. Smith & Michael Keen, 2007. "VAT Fraud and Evasion; What Do We Know, and What Can be Done?," IMF Working Papers 07/31, International Monetary Fund.
- Chang Woon Nam & Rüdiger Parsche & Barbara Schaden, 2001. "Measurement of Value Added Tax Evasion in Selected EU Countries on the Basis of National Accounts Data," CESifo Working Paper Series 431, CESifo Group Munich.
- Keen, Michael & Lockwood, Ben, 2006. "Is the VAT a Money Machine?," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 59(4), pages 905-928, December.
- Friedrich Schneider, 2000.
"Illegal Activities, but Still Value Added Ones (?): Size, Causes, and Measurement of the Shadow Economies all over the World,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
305, CESifo Group Munich.
- Friedrich Schneider, 2000. "Illegal activities, but still values added ones (?): size, causes, and measurement of the shadow economies all over the world," Economics working papers 2000-10, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eur:ejesjr:14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jon Bakija & Ivan Badinski, 2014. "Evidence on the Responsiveness of Export-Related VAT Evasion to VAT Rates in the EU," Department of Economics Working Papers 2014-06, Department of Economics, Williams College.
More about this item
KeywordsVAT; tax evasion; fraud;
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- H26 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Tax Evasion and Avoidance
- K34 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Tax Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2011-11-21 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2011-11-21 (European Economics)
- NEP-IUE-2011-11-21 (Informal & Underground Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdi:opques:qef_106_11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdigvit.html .