Report NEP-IUE-2011-11-21This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Juergen Jung & Chung Tran, 2011. "The Extension of Social Security Coverage in Developing Countries," Working Papers 2011-06, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2011.
- Kweka, Josaphat & Fox, Louise, 2011. "The household enterprise sector in Tanzania : why it matters and who cares," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5882, The World Bank.
- Sugata Marjit & Amit K. Biswas, 2011. "Informality, Corruption and Trade Reform," Trade Working Papers 22896, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Fabrizio Borselli, 2011. "Organised VAT fraud: features, magnitude, policy perspectives," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 106, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Feige, Edgar L. & Cebula, Richard, 2011. "America’s unreported economy: measuring the size, growth and determinants of income tax evasion in the U.S," MPRA Paper 34781, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Feige, Edgar L., 2011. "New estimates of U.S. currency abroad, the domestic money supply and the unreported Economy," MPRA Paper 34778, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stéphane Gauthier & Guy Laroque, 2011. "On the value of randomization," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00639834, HAL.
- Andersson, Lina & Hammarstedt, Mats & Hussain, Shakir & Shukur, Ghazi, 2011. "Ethnic origin, local labour markets and self-employment in Sweden: A Multilevel Approach," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 261, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.