Missing trader fraud on the emissions market
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Marius-Cristian Frunza & Dominique Guegan & Fabrice Thiebaut, 2010. "Missing trader fraud on the emissions market," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00523512, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marius-Cristian Frunza & Dominique Guegan & Antonin Lassoudière, 2010.
"Dynamic factor analysis of carbon allowances prices: From classic Arbitrage Pricing Theory to Switching Regimes,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
10062, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Marius-Cristian Frunza & Dominique Guegan & Antonin Lassoudière, 2010. "Dynamic factor analysis of carbon allowances prices: From classic Arbitrage Pricing Theory to Switching Regimes," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00505145, HAL.
- Chang Woon Nam & Rüdiger Parsche & Barbara Schaden, 2001. "Measurement of Value Added Tax Evasion in Selected EU Countries on the Basis of National Accounts Data," CESifo Working Paper Series 431, CESifo Group Munich.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard G. Newell & William A. Pizer & Daniel Raimi, 2014.
"Carbon Markets: Past, Present, and Future,"
Annual Review of Resource Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 6(1), pages 191-215, October.
- Newell, Richard G. & Pizer, William A. & Raimi, Daniel, 2012. "Carbon Markets: Past, Present, and Future," Discussion Papers dp-12-51, Resources For the Future.
- Richard G. Newell & William A. Pizer & Daniel Raimi, 2012. "Carbon Markets: Past, Present, and Future," NBER Working Papers 18504, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard G. Newell & William A. Pizer & Daniel Raimi, 2013. "Carbon Markets 15 Years after Kyoto: Lessons Learned, New Challenges," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 27(1), pages 123-146, Winter.
- Gary Koop & Lise Tole, 2013.
"Forecasting the European carbon market,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 176(3), pages 723-741, June.
- Koop, Gary & Tole, Lise, 2011. "Forecasting the European Carbon Market," SIRE Discussion Papers 2011-20, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Gary Koop & Lise Tole, 2011. "Forecasting the European Carbon Market," Working Papers 1110, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Borghesi, Simone & Cainelli, Giulio & Mazzanti, Massimiliano, 2015.
"Linking emission trading to environmental innovation: Evidence from the Italian manufacturing industry,"
Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 669-683.
- Simone Borghesi & Giulio Cainelli & Massimiliano Mazzanti, 2014. "Linking emission trading to environmental innovation: evidence from the Italian manufacturing industry," SEEDS Working Papers 2714, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Oct 2014.
- Fabrizio Borselli, 2011. "Organised VAT fraud: features, magnitude, policy perspectives," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 106, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
More about this item
KeywordsCOE; Econometrie; fraud;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2010-10-30 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-10-30 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mse:cesdoc:10071. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label) or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cenp1fr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.