Taxes in Europe Database
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Walpurga Köhler-Töglhofer & Lukas Reiss, 2011. "Austria’s Tax Structure in International Comparison – A Statistical and Economic Analysis," Monetary Policy & the Economy, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 1, pages 21-40.
- Canagarajah, Sudharshan & Brownbridge, Martin & Paliu, Anca & Dumitru, Ionut, 2012. "The challenges to long run fiscal sustainability in Romania," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5927, The World Bank.
- European Commission, 2012. "Tax reforms in EU Member States - Tax policy challenges for economic growth and fiscal sustainability – 2012 Report," Taxation Papers 34, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Dieckhoener, Caroline & Peichl, Andreas, 2009.
"Financing Social Security: Simulating Different Welfare State Systems for Germany,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4135, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Caroline Dieckhoener & Andreas Peichl, 2009. "Financing Social Security: Simulating Different Welfare State Systems for Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 180, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Dieckhoener, Caroline & Peichl, Andreas, 2009. "Financing social security: simulating different welfare state systems for Germany," EUROMOD Working Papers EM3/09, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis, 2015. "Study on the economic effects of the current VAT rules for passenger transport," Taxation Studies 0055, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- European Commission, 2010. "Tax Policy after the Crisis: Monitoring Tax Revenues and Tax Reforms in EU Member States 2010 Report," Taxation Papers 24, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean Union; taxation; database;
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
- H27 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Other Sources of Revenue
- H71 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2009-07-03 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2009-07-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2009-07-03 (European Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2009-07-03 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tax:taxtie:0001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gaetan Nicodeme) or (Freddy De Buysscher) or (Gunther Ebling) or (Gaelle Garnier). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dtcecbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.