Report NEP-ACC-2012-01-10This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Basu, Arnab K. & Chau, Nancy & Siddique, Zahra, 2011. "Tax Evasion, Minimum Wage Non-Compliance and Informality," IZA Discussion Papers 6228, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tomas Silva & Sergio Lagoa, 2011. "Corporate taxes and the location of FDI in Europe using firm-level data," GEE Papers 0044, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Dec 2011.
- Hasan, Syed Akif & Subhani, Muhammad Imtiaz & Osman, Ms. Amber, 2011. "An investigation of granger causality between tax revenues and government expenditures," MPRA Paper 35686, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philip J. Cook & Christine Piette Durrance, 2011. "The Virtuous Tax: Lifesaving and Crime-Prevention Effects of the 1991 Federal Alcohol-Tax Increase," NBER Working Papers 17709, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Canagarajah, Sudharshan & Brownbridge, Martin & Paliu, Anca & Dumitru, Ionut, 2012. "The challenges to long run fiscal sustainability in Romania," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5927, The World Bank.
- Harin, Alexander, 2011.
"Интервальный Анализ Распределений И Разрывы
[Interval analysis of distributions and ruptures]," MPRA Paper 35663, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harin, Alexander, 2011. "Theorem of existence of ruptures for mean values on finite numerical segments. Discrete case," MPRA Paper 35650, University Library of Munich, Germany.