Cost Analysis of straw-based power generation in Jiangsu Province, China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Delivand, Mitra Kami & Barz, Mirko & Gheewala, Shabbir H., 2011. "Logistics cost analysis of rice straw for biomass power generation in Thailand," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 1435-1441.
- Delivand, Mitra Kami & Barz, Mirko & Gheewala, Shabbir H. & Sajjakulnukit, Boonrod, 2011. "Economic feasibility assessment of rice straw utilization for electricity generating through combustion in Thailand," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(11), pages 3651-3658.
- Dassanayake, Geekiyanage Disela Malinga & Kumar, Amit, 2012. "Techno-economic assessment of triticale straw for power generation," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 236-245.
- Suramaythangkoor, Tritib & Gheewala, Shabbir H., 2010. "Potential alternatives of heat and power technology application using rice straw in Thailand," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 128-133, January.
- Liu, Hongtao & Polenske, Karen R. & Xi, Youmin & Guo, Ju'e, 2010. "Comprehensive evaluation of effects of straw-based electricity generation: A Chinese case," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 6153-6160, October.
- Mobini, Mahdi & Sowlati, Taraneh & Sokhansanj, Shahab, 2011. "Forest biomass supply logistics for a power plant using the discrete-event simulation approach," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(4), pages 1241-1250, April.
- Liu, Jin & Wu, Jianguo & Liu, Fengqiao & Han, Xingguo, 2012. "Quantitative assessment of bioenergy from crop stalk resources in Inner Mongolia, China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 305-318.
- Nasiri, Fuzhan & Zaccour, Georges, 2009. "An exploratory game-theoretic analysis of biomass electricity generation supply chain," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4514-4522, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Xingwei & Cai, Yanpeng & Dai, Chao, 2014. "Evaluating China's biomass power production investment based on a policy benefit real options model," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 751-761.
- Shafie, S.M., 2016. "A review on paddy residue based power generation: Energy, environment and economic perspective," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 1089-1100.
- Yang, Jun & Wang, Xiaobing & Ma, Hengyun & Bai, Junfei & Jiang, Ye & Yu, Hai, 2014. "Potential usage, vertical value chain and challenge of biomass resource: Evidence from China’s crop residues," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 717-723.
- Wen, Wen & Zhang, Qin, 2015. "A design of straw acquisition mode for China's straw power plant based on supply chain coordination," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 369-374.
- Hao Lv & Hao Ding & Dequn Zhou & Peng Zhou, 2014. "A Site Selection Model for a Straw-Based Power Generation Plant with CO 2 Emissions," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(10), pages 1-16, October.
- Zhang, Ling & Zhou, Peng & Newton, Sidney & Fang, Jian-xin & Zhou, De-qun & Zhang, Lu-ping, 2015. "Evaluating clean energy alternatives for Jiangsu, China: An improved multi-criteria decision making method," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 90(P1), pages 953-964.
- Wang, Changbo & Zhang, Lixiao & Chang, Yuan & Pang, Mingyue, 2015. "Biomass direct-fired power generation system in China: An integrated energy, GHG emissions, and economic evaluation for Salix," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 155-165.
- Mingming Zhang & Dequn Zhou & Hao Ding & Jingliang Jin, 2016. "Biomass Power Generation Investment in China: A Real Options Evaluation," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(6), pages 1-22, June.
- Shafie, S.M. & Masjuki, H.H. & Mahlia, T.M.I., 2014. "Rice straw supply chain for electricity generation in Malaysia: Economical and environmental assessment," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 299-308.
- Zhang, Xingping & Luo, Kaiyan & Tan, Qinliang, 2016. "A feedstock supply model integrating the official organization for China's biomass generation plants," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 276-290.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:5:p:832-:d:98795 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:217:y:2018:i:c:p:440-455 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sastre, C.M. & González-Arechavala, Y. & Santos, A.M., 2015. "Global warming and energy yield evaluation of Spanish wheat straw electricity generation – A LCA that takes into account parameter uncertainty and variability," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 900-911.
- Zhang, Qin & Zhou, Dequn & Fang, Xiaomeng, 2014. "Analysis on the policies of biomass power generation in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 926-935.
- Zhao, Xin-gang & Li, Ang, 2016. "A multi-objective sustainable location model for biomass power plants: Case of China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 1184-1193.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:81:y:2018:i:p2:p:2450-2459 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsStraw; Biomass; Power generation; Power plant;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:102:y:2013:i:c:p:785-793. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.