An exploratory game-theoretic analysis of biomass electricity generation supply chain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Perez, Eloy, 2007. "A model of vertical integration and investment in generation capacity in electricity markets: The case of the bidding game," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 272-290, December.
- Polatidis, Heracles & Haralambopoulos, Dias A., 2007. "Renewable energy systems: A societal and technological platform," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 329-341.
- Jan-Peter Voß, 2007. "Innovation processes in governance: The development of ‘emissions trading’ as a new policy instrument," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 34(5), pages 329-343, June.
- Spear, Stephen E., 2003. "The electricity market game," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 300-323, April.
- Ian H. Rowlands, 2007. "The Development of Renewable Electricity Policy in the Province of Ontario: The Influence of Ideas and Timing," Review of Policy Research, Policy Studies Organization, vol. 24(3), pages 185-207, May.
- Berry, Trent & Jaccard, Mark, 2001. "The renewable portfolio standard:: design considerations and an implementation survey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 263-277, March.
- Charles, Michael B. & Ryan, Rachel & Ryan, Neal & Oloruntoba, Richard, 2007. "Public policy and biofuels: The way forward?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 5737-5746, November.
- Palmer, Karen & Burtraw, Dallas, 2005.
"Cost-effectiveness of renewable electricity policies,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 873-894, November.
- Burtraw, Dallas & Palmer, Karen, 2005. "Cost-Effectiveness of Renewable Electricity Policies," Discussion Papers dp-05-01, Resources For the Future.
- Katinas, Vladislovas & Markevicius, Antanas & Kavaliauskas, Andrius, 2007. "Current status and prospects of biomass resources for energy production in Lithuania," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 884-894.
- Islas, Jorge & Manzini, Fabio & Masera, Omar, 2007. "A prospective study of bioenergy use in Mexico," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(12), pages 2306-2320.
- Bruglieri, Maurizio & Liberti, Leo, 2008. "Optimal running and planning of a biomass-based energy production process," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 2430-2438, July.
- Upreti, Bishnu Raj, 2004. "Conflict over biomass energy development in the United Kingdom: some observations and lessons from England and Wales," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 785-800, April.
- Wolsink, Maarten, 2007. "Planning of renewables schemes: Deliberative and fair decision-making on landscape issues instead of reproachful accusations of non-cooperation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 2692-2704, May.
- Kenneth Gillingham & Steven Smith & Ronald Sands, 2008. "Impact of bioenergy crops in a carbon dioxide constrained world: an application of the MiniCAM energy-agriculture and land use model," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 13(7), pages 675-701, August.
- Berndes, Goran & Hansson, Julia, 2007. "Bioenergy expansion in the EU: Cost-effective climate change mitigation, employment creation and reduced dependency on imported fuels," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 5965-5979, December.
- Eriksson, Ola & Finnveden, Goran & Ekvall, Tomas & Bjorklund, Anna, 2007. "Life cycle assessment of fuels for district heating: A comparison of waste incineration, biomass- and natural gas combustion," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 1346-1362, February.
- Lise, Wietze & Linderhof, Vincent & Kuik, Onno & Kemfert, Claudia & Ostling, Robert & Heinzow, Thomas, 2006. "A game theoretic model of the Northwestern European electricity market--market power and the environment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(15), pages 2123-2136, October.
- de Vries, Bert J.M. & van Vuuren, Detlef P. & Hoogwijk, Monique M., 2007. "Renewable energy sources: Their global potential for the first-half of the 21st century at a global level: An integrated approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 2590-2610, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ben Jebli, Mehdi & Ben Youssef, Slim, 2014.
"Timing of adoption of clean technologies, transboundary pollution and international trade,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 8, pages 1-31.
- Ben Jebli, Mehdi & Ben Youssef, Slim, 2012. "Timing of adoption of clean technologies, transboundary pollution and international trade," MPRA Paper 42467, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ben Jebli, Mehdi & Ben Youssef, Slim, 2013. "Timing of adoption of clean technologies, transboundary pollution and international trade," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-50, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ye, Fei & Li, Yina & Lin, Qiang & Zhan, Yuanzhu, 2017. "Modeling of China's cassava-based bioethanol supply chain operation and coordination," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 217-228.
- Kaiyan Luo & Xingping Zhang & Qinliang Tan, 2016. "Novel Role of Rural Official Organization in the Biomass-Based Power Supply Chain in China: A Combined Game Theory and Agent-Based Simulation Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(8), pages 1-23, August.
- Wen, Wen & Zhang, Qin, 2015. "A design of straw acquisition mode for China's straw power plant based on supply chain coordination," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 369-374.
- Slim Ben Youssef, 2015.
"Timing of Adoption of Clean Technologies by Regulated Monopolies,"
Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 62(1), pages 77-92, March.
- Ben Youssef, Slim, 2010. "Timing of adoption of clean technologies by regulated monopolies," MPRA Paper 42470, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2012.
- Zhang, Qin & Zhou, Dequn & Zhou, Peng & Ding, Hao, 2013. "Cost Analysis of straw-based power generation in Jiangsu Province, China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 785-793.
- Mafakheri, Fereshteh & Nasiri, Fuzhan, 2014. "Modeling of biomass-to-energy supply chain operations: Applications, challenges and research directions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 116-126.
- Lingling Wang & Tsunemi Watanabe, 2016. "A Stackelberg Game Theoretic Analysis of Incentive Effects under Perceived Risk for China’s Straw-Based Power Plant Supply Chain," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(6), pages 1-20, June.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:11:y:2018:i:1:p:241-:d:127853 is not listed on IDEAS
- De Laporte, Aaron V. & Weersink, Alfons J. & McKenney, Daniel W., 2016. "Effects of supply chain structure and biomass prices on bioenergy feedstock supply," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 1053-1064.
- Tang, J.P. & Lam, H.L. & Abdul Aziz, M.K. & Morad, N.A., 2017. "Palm biomass strategic resource managment – A competitive game analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 456-463.
- Zhang, Xingping & Luo, Kaiyan & Tan, Qinliang, 2016. "A feedstock supply model integrating the official organization for China's biomass generation plants," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 276-290.
- Ben Youssef, Slim, 2010. "Adoption of a clean technology using a renewable energy," MPRA Paper 25576, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhang, Qin & Zhou, Dequn & Fang, Xiaomeng, 2014. "Analysis on the policies of biomass power generation in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 926-935.
More about this item
KeywordsBiomass Game theory Electricity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:37:y:2009:i:11:p:4514-4522. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.