Public policy and biofuels: The way forward?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ryan, Lisa & Convery, Frank & Ferreira, Susana, 2006. "Stimulating the use of biofuels in the European Union: Implications for climate change policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 3184-3194, November.
- Goldemberg, Jose & Teixeira Coelho, Suani, 2004. "Renewable energy--traditional biomass vs. modern biomass," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 711-714, April.
- Hallock, John L. & Tharakan, Pradeep J. & Hall, Charles A.S. & Jefferson, Michael & Wu, Wei, 2004. "Forecasting the limits to the availability and diversity of global conventional oil supply," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 29(11), pages 1673-1696.
- Romm, Joseph, 2006. "The car and fuel of the future," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 2609-2614, November.
- Adamson, Kerry-Ann, 2004. "Hydrogen from renewable resources--the hundred year commitment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(10), pages 1231-1242, July.
- Mitchell, Catherine & Connor, Peter, 2004. "Renewable energy policy in the UK 1990-2003," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(17), pages 1935-1947, November.
- Tad Patzek & S.-M. Anti & R. Campos & K. ha & J. Lee & B. Li & J. Padnick & S.-A. Yee, 2005. "Ethanol From Corn: Clean Renewable Fuel for the Future, or Drain on Our Resources and Pockets?," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 319-336, 09.
- Henke, J.M. & Klepper, G. & Schmitz, N., 2005. "Tax exemption for biofuels in Germany: Is bio-ethanol really an option for climate policy?," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(14), pages 2617-2635.
- van der Laak, W.W.M. & Raven, R.P.J.M. & Verbong, G.P.J., 2007. "Strategic niche management for biofuels: Analysing past experiments for developing new biofuel policies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 3213-3225, June.
- Shapouri, Hosein & Duffield, James A. & Graboski, Michael S., 1995. "Estimating the Net Energy Balance of Corn Ethanol," Agricultural Economics Reports 34005, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Bentley, R. W., 2002. "Global oil & gas depletion: an overview," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 189-205, February.
- Bomb, Christian & McCormick, Kes & Deurwaarder, Ewout & Kaberger, Tomas, 2007. "Biofuels for transport in Europe: Lessons from Germany and the UK," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 2256-2267, April.
- François Bourguignon, 2004.
"Trade exposure and income volatility in cash-crop exporting developing countries,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 31(3), pages 369-387, September.
- François Bourguignon & Sylvie Lambert & Akiko suwa-Eisenmann, 2004. "Trade exposure and income volatility in cash-crop exporting developing countries," Research Unit Working Papers 0408, Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA.
- Campbell, C.J., 2006. "The Rimini Protocol an oil depletion protocol: Heading off economic chaos and political conflict during the second half of the age of oil," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(12), pages 1319-1325, August.
- Faaij, Andre P.C., 2006. "Bio-energy in Europe: changing technology choices," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 322-342, February.
- Greene, David L. & Hopson, Janet L. & Li, Jia, 2006. "Have we run out of oil yet? Oil peaking analysis from an optimist's perspective," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 515-531, March.
- Botha, Tyron & von Blottnitz, Harro, 2006. "A comparison of the environmental benefits of bagasse-derived electricity and fuel ethanol on a life-cycle basis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 2654-2661, November.
- Brown, Marilyn A. & Levine, Mark D. & Short, Walter & Koomey, Jonathan G., 2001. "Scenarios for a clean energy future," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(14), pages 1179-1196, November.
- Reiche, Danyel & Bechberger, Mischa, 2004. "Policy differences in the promotion of renewable energies in the EU member states," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 843-849, May.
- Ramesohl, Stephan & Merten, Frank, 2006. "Energy system aspects of hydrogen as an alternative fuel in transport," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(11), pages 1251-1259, July.
- Corden, W Max & Neary, J Peter, 1982. "Booming Sector and De-Industrialisation in a Small Open Economy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(368), pages 825-48, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:35:y:2007:i:11:p:5737-5746. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.