Trade exposure and income volatility in cash-crop exporting developing countries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- François Bourguignon, 2004. "Trade exposure and income volatility in cash-crop exporting developing countries," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 31(3), pages 369-387, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charles, Michael B. & Ryan, Rachel & Oloruntoba, Richard & Heidt, Tania von der & Ryan, Neal, 2009. "The EU-Africa Energy Partnership: Towards a mutually beneficial renewable transport energy alliance?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5546-5556, December.
- Charles, Michael B. & Ryan, Rachel & Ryan, Neal & Oloruntoba, Richard, 2007. "Public policy and biofuels: The way forward?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 5737-5746, November.
- Antonio Lopolito & Maurizio Prosperi & Roberta Sisto, 2009. "Socio-Economic Implications Of The Development Of A Bio-Refinery: An Analysis With Fuzzy Cognitive Maps," Quaderni DSEMS 19-2009, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
More about this item
Keywordsrisk commodity price volatility; trade and income distribution; computable general equilibrium;
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-07-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2004-07-18 (Development)
- NEP-LTV-2004-07-18 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lea:leawpi:0408. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Madeleine Roux). General contact details of provider: http://www.inra.fr/Internet/Departements/ESR/UR/lea/index.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .