Report NEP-LTV-2004-07-18This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bruce Bradbury & Stephen P. Jenkins & John Micklewright, 2001. "Child Poverty Dynamics in Seven Nations," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 235, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Samuel Bentolila, "undated". "Internal migration in Spain," Working Papers 2001-07, FEDEA.
- James J. Heckman & Lance J. Lochner & Petra E. Todd, 2003. "Fifty Years of Mincer Earnings Regressions," NBER Working Papers 9732, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- T. Paul Schultz, 2004. "Human Resources in China: The Birth Quota, Returns to Schooling, and Migration," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm366, Yale School of Management.
- T. Paul Schultz, 2004. "Human Capital, Schooling and Health Returns," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm358, Yale School of Management.
- Namkee Ahn & Pedro Mira, "undated". "Labor Force Participation and Retirement of Spanish Older Men: Trends and Prospects," Working Papers 2000-25, FEDEA.
- David G. Blanchflower & Alex Bryson, 2003. "What Effect do Unions Have on Wages Now and Would 'What Do Unions Do' Be Surprised?," NBER Working Papers 9973, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert W. Fogel, 2003. "Changes in the Process of Aging During the Twentieth Century: Findings and Procedures of the Early Indicators Project," NBER Working Papers 9941, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reuben Gronau & Daniel S. Hamermesh, 2003. "Time Vs. Goods: The Value of Measuring Household Production Technologies," NBER Working Papers 9650, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- François Bourguignon & Sylvie Lambert & Akiko suwa-Eisenmann, 2004. "Trade exposure and income volatility in cash-crop exporting developing countries," Research Unit Working Papers 0408, Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA.