Labor Force Participation and Retirement of Spanish Older Men: Trends and Prospects
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peracchi, Franco & Welch, Finis, 1994. "Trends in Labor Force Transitions of Older Men and Women," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 12(2), pages 210-242, April.
- Michele Boldrin & Sergi Jimenez-Martin & Franco Peracchi, 1999.
"Social Security and Retirement in Spain,"
NBER Chapters,in: Social Security and Retirement around the World, pages 305-353
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Boldrin, Michele & Jiménez-Martín, Sergi & Peracchi, Franco, 1997. "Social security and retirement in Spain," UC3M Working papers. Economics 6043, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Michele Boldrin & Sergi Jimenez-Martni & Franco Peracchi, 1997. "Social Security and Retirement in Spain," NBER Working Papers 6136, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Teresa Villagarcía, 1995. "Análisis econométrico del tránsito a la jubilación para trabajadores de edad avanzada," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 19(1), pages 65-81, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Congregado, Emilio & Golpe, Antonio A. & van Stel, André, 2011. "Exploring the big jump in the Spanish unemployment rate: Evidence on an 'added-worker' effect," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 1099-1105, May.
- Congregado, Emilio & Carmona, Monica & Golpe, Antonio A. & Van Stel, André, 2014. "Unemployment, Gender and Labor Force Participation in Spain: Future Trends in Labor Market," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(1), pages 53-66, March.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-07-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2004-07-18 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2004-07-18 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fda:fdaddt:2000-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmen Arias). General contact details of provider: http://www.fedea.net .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.