Bridge jobs in Europe
J26, J11, J21 Copyright Brunello and Langella; licensee Springer. 2013
Volume (Year): 2 (2013)
Issue (Month): 1 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/40173|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tunga Kantarci & Arthur Soest, 2008. "Gradual Retirement: Preferences and Limitations," De Economist, Springer, vol. 156(2), pages 113-144, June.
- Jean-Olivier Hairault & Francois Langot & Thepthida Sopraseuth, 2010. "Distance to Retirement and Older Workers' Employment: The Case for Delaying the Retirement Age," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 8(5), pages 1034-1076, 09.
- Avner Ahituv & Joseph Zeira, 2011.
"Technical Progress and Early Retirement,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 121(551), pages 171-193, March.
- Ahituv, Avner & Zeira, Joseph, 2002. "Technical Progress and Early Retirement," Working Paper Series rwp02-007, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Ahituv, Avner & Zeira, Joseph, 2000. "Technical Progress and Early Retirement," CEPR Discussion Papers 2614, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Avner Ahituv & Joeph Zeira, . "Technical Progress and Early Retirement," Working Papers 0801, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Joseph Quinn, 1996. "The Role of Bridge Jobs in the Retirement Patterns of Older Americans in the 1990s," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 324., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Kevin E. Cahill & Michael D. Giandrea & Joseph F. Quinn, 2005.
"Are Traditional Retirements a Thing of the Past? New Evidence on Retirement Patterns and Bridge Jobs,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
626, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Kevin E. Cahill & Michael D. Giandrea & Joseph F. Quinn, 2005. "Are Traditional Retirements a Thing of the Past? New Evidence on Retirement Patterns and Bridge Jobs," Working Papers 384, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Kevin S. Milligan, 2012.
"How is Economic Hardship Avoided by Those Retiring Before the Social Security Entitlement Age?,"
NBER Working Papers
18051, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Milligan, Kevin, 2014. "How is economic hardship avoided by those retiring before the Social Security entitlement age?," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(04), pages 420-438, October.
- Alfonso Arpaia & Kamil Dybczak & Fabiana Pierini, 2009. "Assessing the short-term impact of pension reforms on older workers' participation rates in the EU: a diff-in-diff approach," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 385, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Viola Angelini & Agar Brugiavini & Guglielmo Weber, 2009. "Ageing and unused capacity in Europe: is there an early retirement trap?," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 24, pages 463-508, 07.
- Peracchi, Franco & Welch, Finis, 1994. "Trends in Labor Force Transitions of Older Men and Women," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 12(2), pages 210-42, April.
- Jonathan Gruber & David Wise, 1997. "Social Security Programs and Retirement Around the World: Introduction and Summary of Papers by..," NBER Working Papers 6134, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Silva, Olmo, 2007.
"The Jack-of-All-Trades entrepreneur: Innate talent or acquired skill?,"
Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 118-123, November.
- Silva, Olmo, 2006. "The Jack-of-All-Trades Entrepreneur: Innate Talent or Acquired Skill?," IZA Discussion Papers 2264, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:izalpo:v:2:y:2013:i:1:p:1-18:10.1186/2193-9004-2-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.