Bridge jobs in Europe
J26, J11, J21 Copyright Brunello and Langella; licensee Springer. 2013
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 2 (2013)
Issue (Month): 1 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/40173|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tunga Kantarci & Arthur Soest, 2008. "Gradual Retirement: Preferences and Limitations," De Economist, Springer, vol. 156(2), pages 113-144, June.
- Silva, Olmo, 2007.
"The Jack-of-All-Trades entrepreneur: Innate talent or acquired skill?,"
Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 118-123, November.
- Silva, Olmo, 2006. "The Jack-of-All-Trades Entrepreneur: Innate Talent or Acquired Skill?," IZA Discussion Papers 2264, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jean-Olivier Hairault & Francois Langot & Thepthida Sopraseuth, 2010. "Distance to Retirement and Older Workers' Employment: The Case for Delaying the Retirement Age," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 8(5), pages 1034-1076, 09.
- Peracchi, Franco & Welch, Finis, 1994. "Trends in Labor Force Transitions of Older Men and Women," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 12(2), pages 210-42, April.
- Kevin S. Milligan, 2012.
"How is Economic Hardship Avoided by Those Retiring Before the Social Security Entitlement Age?,"
NBER Working Papers
18051, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Milligan, Kevin, 2014. "How is economic hardship avoided by those retiring before the Social Security entitlement age?," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(04), pages 420-438, October.
- Kevin E. Cahill & Michael D. Giandrea & Joseph F. Quinn, 2005.
"Are Traditional Retirements a Thing of the Past? New Evidence on Retirement Patterns and Bridge Jobs,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
626, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Kevin E. Cahill & Michael D. Giandrea & Joseph F. Quinn, 2005. "Are Traditional Retirements a Thing of the Past? New Evidence on Retirement Patterns and Bridge Jobs," Working Papers 384, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Ahituv, Avner & Zeira, Joseph, 2002.
"Technical Progress and Early Retirement,"
Working Paper Series
rwp02-007, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Viola Angelini & Agar Brugiavini & Guglielmo Weber, 2009. "Ageing and unused capacity in Europe: is there an early retirement trap?," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 24, pages 463-508, 07.
- Alfonso Arpaia & Kamil Dybczak & Fabiana Pierini, 2009. "Assessing the short-term impact of pension reforms on older workers' participation rates in the EU: a diff-in-diff approach," European Economy - Economic Papers 385, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Jonathan Gruber & David Wise, 1997. "Social Security Programs and Retirement Around the World: Introduction and Summary of Papers by..," NBER Working Papers 6134, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joseph Quinn, 1996. "The Role of Bridge Jobs in the Retirement Patterns of Older Americans in the 1990s," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 324., Boston College Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:izalpo:v:2:y:2013:i:1:p:1-18:10.1186/2193-9004-2-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.