Bridge Jobs in Europe
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Peracchi, Franco & Welch, Finis, 1994. "Trends in Labor Force Transitions of Older Men and Women," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 12(2), pages 210-242, April.
- Alfonso Arpaia & Kamil Dybczak & Fabiana Pierini, 2009. "Assessing the short-term impact of pension reforms on older workers' participation rates in the EU: a diff-in-diff approach," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 385, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Silva, Olmo, 2007.
"The Jack-of-All-Trades entrepreneur: Innate talent or acquired skill?,"
Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 118-123, November.
- Silva, Olmo, 2006. "The Jack-of-All-Trades Entrepreneur: Innate Talent or Acquired Skill?," IZA Discussion Papers 2264, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kevin E. Cahill & Michael D. Giandrea & Joseph F. Quinn, 2005.
"Are Traditional Retirements a Thing of the Past? New Evidence on Retirement Patterns and Bridge Jobs,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
626, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Kevin E. Cahill & Michael D. Giandrea & Joseph F. Quinn, 2005. "Are Traditional Retirements a Thing of the Past? New Evidence on Retirement Patterns and Bridge Jobs," Working Papers 384, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Milligan, Kevin, 2014.
"How is economic hardship avoided by those retiring before the Social Security entitlement age?,"
Journal of Pension Economics and Finance,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(04), pages 420-438, October.
- Kevin S. Milligan, 2012. "How is Economic Hardship Avoided by Those Retiring Before the Social Security Entitlement Age?," NBER Working Papers 18051, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Avner Ahituv & Joseph Zeira, 2011.
"Technical Progress and Early Retirement,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 121(551), pages 171-193, March.
- Ahituv, Avner & Zeira, Joseph, 2000. "Technical Progress and Early Retirement," CEPR Discussion Papers 2614, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ahituv, Avner & Zeira, Joseph, 2002. "Technical Progress and Early Retirement," Working Paper Series rwp02-007, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Avner Ahituv & Joeph Zeira, 2008. "Technical Progress and Early Retirement," Working Papers 0801, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Viola Angelini & Agar Brugiavini & Guglielmo Weber, 2009. "Ageing and unused capacity in Europe: is there an early retirement trap?," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 24, pages 463-508, July.
- Tunga Kantarci & Arthur Soest, 2008. "Gradual Retirement: Preferences and Limitations," De Economist, Springer, vol. 156(2), pages 113-144, June.
- Jean-Olivier Hairault & Francois Langot & Thepthida Sopraseuth, 2010. "Distance to Retirement and Older Workers' Employment: The Case for Delaying the Retirement Age," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 8(5), pages 1034-1076, September.
- Joseph Quinn, 1996. "The Role of Bridge Jobs in the Retirement Patterns of Older Americans in the 1990s," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 324., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Jonathan Gruber & David Wise, 1997. "Social Security Programs and Retirement Around the World: Introduction and Summary of Papers by..," NBER Working Papers 6134, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lorenzo Burlon & Montserrat Vilalta-Bufí, 2016. "A new look at technical progress and early retirement," IZA Journal of Labor Policy, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 5(1), pages 1-39, December.
- repec:eee:labeco:v:51:y:2018:i:c:p:247-270 is not listed on IDEAS
- Serena Trucchi & Elsa Fornero & Mariacristina Rossi, 2018. "Retirement rigidities and the gap between effective and desired labour supply by older workers," Working Papers 2018:05, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
More about this item
Keywordsageing; retirement; Europe;
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2012-10-27 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2012-10-27 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LMA-2012-10-27 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
- NEP-LTV-2012-10-27 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp6938. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .