Report NEP-AGE-2012-10-27This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shimizutani, Satoshi & Oshio, Takashi, 2012. "Public Pension Benefits Claiming Behavior: New Evidence from the Japanese Study on Aging and Retirement," CIS Discussion paper series 573, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Takayama, Noriyuki, 2012. "Japan's 2012 Social Security Pension Reform," CIS Discussion paper series 574, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Lazarevski, Dimche & Mrsik, Jadranka, 2012. "Reformed Pensions Systems in Central and Eastern Europe: Challenges to future safe pension benefits," MPRA Paper 41996, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kevin E. Cahill & Michael D. Giandrea & Joseph F. Quinn, 2012. "The Relationship between Work Decisions and Location Later in Life," Working Papers 458, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Brunello, Giorgio & Langella, Monica, 2012. "Bridge Jobs in Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 6938, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Alicia H. Munnell & Rebecca April Yanyuan Wu, 2012. "Are Aging Baby Boomers Squeezing Young Workers Out of Jobs?," Issues in Brief ib2012-18, Center for Retirement Research, revised Oct 2012.
- Barbara A. Butrica & Nadia Karamcheva, 2012. "The Changing Causes and Consequences of Not Working Before Age 62," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2012-3, Center for Retirement Research, revised Feb 2012.
- Oguro, Kazumasa & Ishida, Ryo, 2012. "The Viability of a Voting System that Allocates Parliamentary Seats According to Life Expectancy: An analysis using OLG models," CIS Discussion paper series 571, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Rowena Crawford & Richard Disney, 2012. "Reform of Ill-health Retirement Benefits for Police in England and Wales: The roles of National Policy and Local Finance," NBER Working Papers 18479, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernhard Boockmann & Jan Fries & Christian Göbel, 2012. "Specific Measures for Older Employees and Late Career Employment," IAW Discussion Papers 89, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Fujii, Mayu & Oshio, Takashi & Shimizutani, Satoshi, 2012. "Self-Rated Health Status of the Japanese and Europeans in Later Life: Evidence from JSTAR and SHARE," CIS Discussion paper series 572, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Luca Marchiori & Olivier Pierrard & Henri R. Sneessens, 2012. "Aging, labour market dynamics and fiscal imbalances," NBP Working Papers 122, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Pekkarinen, Tuomas & Uusitalo, Roope, 2012. "Aging and Productivity: Evidence from Piece Rates," IZA Discussion Papers 6909, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Matthias Krapf, 2012. "Age and Complementarity in Scientific Collaboration," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2012-18, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Giorgio Fabbri & Fausto Gozzi, 2012. "Egalitarism under Population Change. The Role of Growth and Lifetime Span," AMSE Working Papers 1211, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Kudo, Yuya, 2012. "Marriage as women's old age insurance : evidence from migration and land inheritance practices in rural Tanzania," IDE Discussion Papers 368, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).