Are Aging Baby Boomers Squeezing Young Workers Out of Jobs?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hendrik Dalen & Kène Henkens, 2013.
"Dilemmas of Downsizing During the Great Recession: Crisis Strategies of European Employers,"
Springer, vol. 161(3), pages 307-329, September.
- van Dalen, H.P. & Henkens, K., 2013. "Dilemmas Of Downsizing During the Great Recession : Crisis Strategies of European Employers," Discussion Paper 2013-026, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2012-10-27 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2012-10-27 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-LMA-2012-10-27 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crr:issbrf:ib2012-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Grzybowski) or (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crrbcus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .