Report NEP-LMA-2012-10-27This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pekkarinen, Tuomas & Uusitalo, Roope, 2012. "Aging and Productivity: Evidence from Piece Rates," IZA Discussion Papers 6909, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Schwiebert, Jörg, 2012. "Analyzing the Composition of the Female Workforce - A Semiparametric Copula Approach," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-503, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Achilleas Anagnostopoulos & Stanley Siebert, 2012. "The impact of Greek labour market regulation on temporary and family employment - Evidence from a new survey," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 62, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Gobillon, Laurent & Meurs, Dominique & Roux, Sébastien, 2012. "Estimating Gender Differences in Access to Jobs," IZA Discussion Papers 6928, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jan de Kok, 2012. "Do firm size and firm age affect employee remuneration in Dutch SMEs?," Scales Research Reports H201210, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Karbownik, Krzysztof & Myck, Michal, 2012. "For Some Mothers More Than Others: How Children Matter for Labour Market Outcomes When Both Fertility and Female Employment Are Low," IZA Discussion Papers 6933, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christophe Muller & Christophe J. Nordman, 2012. "Wages and On-the-Job Training in Tunisia," AMSE Working Papers 1222, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Waisman, Gisela & Larsen, Birthe, 2012. "Wages, Amenities and Negative Attitudes," Working Papers 04-2012, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Safana, Shaheen & Masood, Sarwar & Muhammad, Waqas & Amir, Aslam, 2012. "Economic Analysis of Earnings in Pakistan: A Case of Sargodha District," MPRA Paper 41923, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alicia H. Munnell & Rebecca April Yanyuan Wu, 2012. "Are Aging Baby Boomers Squeezing Young Workers Out of Jobs?," Issues in Brief ib2012-18, Center for Retirement Research, revised Oct 2012.
- Lin, Tin-chi & Adsera, Alicia, 2012. "Son Preference and Children's Housework: The Case of India," IZA Discussion Papers 6929, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Brunello, Giorgio & Langella, Monica, 2012. "Bridge Jobs in Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 6938, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Schwiebert, Jörg, 2012. "Revisiting the Composition of the Female Workforce - A Heckman Selection Model with Endogeneity," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-502, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Sun-Bin Kim & Richard Rogerson & Yongsung Chang, 2012. "Hours and Employment in the Cross-Section and Over the Cycle," 2012 Meeting Papers 82, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mojsoska-Blazevski, Nikica & Petreski, Marjan, 2011. "Does Cultural Heritage Affect Job Satisfaction: The Divide between EU and Eastern Economies," MPRA Paper 41940, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ribar, David C., 2012. "Immigrants' Time Use: A Survey of Methods and Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 6931, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).