Changes in the Process of Aging During the Twentieth Century: Findings and Procedures of the Early Indicators Project
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Verbrugge, Lois M. & Jette, Alan M., 1994. "The disablement process," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 1-14, January.
- Larry T. Wimmer, 2003. "Reflections on the Early Indicators Project.A Partial History," NBER Chapters,in: Health and Labor Force Participation over the Life Cycle: Evidence from the Past, pages 1-10 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Werner Troesken & Patricia E.. Beeson, 2003. "The Significance of Lead Water Mains in American Cities. Some Historical Evidence," NBER Chapters,in: Health and Labor Force Participation over the Life Cycle: Evidence from the Past, pages 181-202 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Werner Troesken, 2003. "Lead Water Pipes and Infant Mortality in Turn-of-the-Century Massachusetts," NBER Working Papers 9549, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Timothy Waidmann & John Bound & Michael Schoenbaum, 1995. "The Illusion of Failure: Trends in the Self-Reported Health of the U.S. Elderly," NBER Working Papers 5017, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arora Suchit, 2012. "Understanding Aging during the Epidemiologic Transition," Working Papers 12-07, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Kelly Bedard & Olivier Deschênes, 2006. "The Long-Term Impact of Military Service on Health: Evidence from World War II and Korean War Veterans," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 96(1), pages 176-194, March.
- Dora L. Costa & Heather DeSomer & Eric Hanss & Christopher Roudiez & Sven E. Wilson & Noelle Yetter, 2017.
"Union Army veterans, all grown up,"
Historical Methods: A Journal of Quantitative and Interdisciplinary History,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(2), pages 79-95, April.
- Dora Costa & Heather DeSomer & Eric Hanss & Christopher Roudiez & Sven Wilson & Noelle Yetter, 2016. "Union Army Veterans, All Grown Up," Working Papers id:11184, eSocialSciences.
- Dora L. Costa & Heather DeSomer & Eric Hanss & Christopher Roudiez & Sven E. Wilson & Noelle Yetter, 2016. "Union Army Veterans, All Grown Up," NBER Working Papers 22497, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Máximo Rossi & Patricia Triunfo, 2004. "El Estado de Salud del Adulto Mayor en Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1404, Department of Economics - dECON.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/7972 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-07-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2003-08-31 (Education)
- NEP-HEA-2004-07-18 (Health Economics)
- NEP-LAM-2003-08-31 (Central & South America)
- NEP-LTV-2004-07-18 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:9941. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.