Body mass index and health among Union Army veterans: 1891-1905
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Costa, Dora L., 2003.
"Understanding mid-life and older age mortality declines: evidence from Union Army veterans,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 175-192, January.
- Dora L. Costa, 2000. "Understanding Mid-Life and Older Age Mortality Declines: Evidence from Union Army Veterans," NBER Working Papers 8000, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard H. Steckel, 1995. "Stature and the Standard of Living," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 33(4), pages 1903-1940, December.
- Costa Dora L., 1993. "Height, Weight, Wartime Stress, and Older Age Mortality: Evidence from the Union Army Records," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 424-449, October.
- Sven Wilson & Clayne L. Pope, 2003. "The Height of Union Army Recruits. Family and Community Influences," NBER Chapters, in: Health and Labor Force Participation over the Life Cycle: Evidence from the Past, pages 113-146 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521808781 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Komlos, .
"The Height and Weight of West Point Cadets: Dietary Change in Antebellum America,"
Articles by John Komlos
32, Department of Economics, University of Munich.
- Komlos, John, 1987. "The Height and Weight of West Point Cadets: Dietary Change in Antebellum America," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 47(04), pages 897-927, December.
- Costa, Dora L., 1996.
"Health and Labor Force Participation of Older Men, 1900–1991,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 56(01), pages 62-89, March.
- Dora L. Costa, 1994. "Health and Labor Force Participation of Older Men, 1900-1991," NBER Working Papers 4929, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Komlos & Marieluise Baur, 2003.
"From the Tallest to (One of) the Fattest: The Enigmatic Fate of the American Population in the 20th Century,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1028, CESifo Group Munich.
- Komlos, John & Baur, Marieluise, 2004. "From the tallest to (one of) the fattest: the enigmatic fate of the American population in the 20th century," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 57-74, March.
- Komlos, John & Baur, Marieluise, 2003. "From the Tallest to (One of) the Fattest: The Enigmatic Fate of the American Population in the 20th Century," Discussion Papers in Economics 76, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521004886 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ehbiol:v:3:y:2005:i:3:p:367-387. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.