Report NEP-HEA-2004-07-18This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bommier Antoine & Magnac Thierry & Rapoport Benoit & Roger Muriel, 2003. "Pensions and differential mortality in France," Research Unit Working Papers 0303, Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA.
- Michele Moretto & Rosella Levaggi, 2004. "Investment in Hospital Care Technology under Different Purchasing Rules: A Real Option Approach," Working Papers 2004.75, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Subrata K. Sen & Lauren Block & Vicki Morwitz & William P. Putsis Jr., 2003. "Does Anti-Drug Advertising Work?," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm178, Yale School of Management.
- Dhaval Dave, 2004. "The Effects of Cocaine and Heroin Prices on Drug-Related Emergency Department Visits," NBER Working Papers 10619, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arvidsson, Per & Movin, Tomas & Rosell, Christina, 2004. "Empirical study of an team-based incentive model in the Day Surgical Department at Huddinge University Hospital," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2004:4, Stockholm School of Economics.
- T. Paul Schultz, 2004. "Human Capital, Schooling and Health Returns," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm358, Yale School of Management.
- Sherry Glied & Kathrine Jack, 2003. "Macroeconomic Conditions, Health Care Costs, and the Distribution of Health Insurance," NBER Working Papers 10029, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan S. Feinstein & Edward Keating, 2003. "An Economic Analysis of Life Care," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm438, Yale School of Management.
- Alvin E. Roth & Tayfun Sonmez & M. Utku Unver, 2003. "Kidney Exchange," NBER Working Papers 10002, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- H. Naci Mocan & Erdal Tekin, 2003. "Guns, Drugs and Juvenile Crime: Evidence from a Panel of Siblings and Twins," NBER Working Papers 9824, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Hoel & Scott Barrett, 2004. "Optimal Disease Eradication," Working Papers 2004.50, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Michael Kremer & Christopher M. Snyder, 2003. "Why Are Drugs More Profitable Than Vaccines?," NBER Working Papers 9833, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert W. Fogel, 2003. "Changes in the Process of Aging During the Twentieth Century: Findings and Procedures of the Early Indicators Project," NBER Working Papers 9941, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anna Alberini & Maureen Cropper & Alan Krupnick & Nathalie B. Simon, 2004. "Willingness to Pay for Mortality Risk Reductions: Does Latency Matter?," Working Papers 2004.53, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Item repec:dgr:tuecis:0409 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jin-Tan Liu & James K. Hammitt & Jung-Der Wang & Meng-Wen Tsou, 2003. "Valuation of the Risk of SARS in Taiwan," NBER Working Papers 10011, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jason Barro & Nancy Beaulieu, 2003. "Selection and Improvement: Physician Responses to Financial Incentives," NBER Working Papers 10017, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.