Why Are Drugs More Profitable Than Vaccines?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Kremer, 2001.
"Creating Markets for New Vaccines - Part I: Rationale,"
NBER Chapters,in: Innovation Policy and the Economy, Volume 1, pages 35-72
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Kremer, 2000. "Creating Markets for New Vaccines Part I: Rationale," NBER Working Papers 7716, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Varian, Hal R., 1989. "Price discrimination," Handbook of Industrial Organization,in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.), Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 10, pages 597-654 Elsevier.
- Malueg, David A, 1993. "Bounding the Welfare Effects of Third-Degree Price Discrimination," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(4), pages 1011-1021, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rikard Forslid & Mathias Herzing, 2015.
"On the Optimal Production Capacity for Influenza Vaccine,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(6), pages 726-741, June.
- Forslid, Rikard & Herzing, Mathias, 2008. "On the Optimal Production Capacity for Influenza Vaccine," CEPR Discussion Papers 6808, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hausken, Kjell & Ncube, Mthuli, 2015. "Policy-Makers, the International Community and People Living with HIV: The Need for New Commitment Mechanisms," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2015/6, University of Stavanger.
More about this item
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:9833. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .