Bounding the Welfare Effects of Third-Degree Price Discrimination
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Malueg, David A. & Snyder, Christopher M., 2006. "Bounding the relative profitability of price discrimination," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 995-1011, September.
- Yann Braouezec, 2009.
"Incomplete third-degree price discrimination, and market partition problem,"
AccessEcon, vol. 29(4), pages 2908-2917.
- Y. Braouezec, 2009. "Incomplete Third-Degree Price Discrimination and Market Partition Problem," Post-Print hal-00677781, HAL.
- Fabian Herweg & Daniel Müller, 2014.
"Price Discrimination in Input Markets: Quantity Discounts and Private Information,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 124(577), pages 776-804, June.
- Herweg, Fabian & Müller, Daniel, 2011. "Price Discrimination in Input Markets: Quantity Discounts and Private Information," Discussion Papers in Economics 12414, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Müller, Daniel & Herweg, Fabian, 2013. "Price Discrimination in Input Markets: Quantity Discounts and Private Information," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79978, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Herweg, Fabian & Müller, Daniel, 2013. "Price Discrimination in Input Markets: Quantity Discounts and Private Information," Munich Reprints in Economics 19452, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Fabian Herweg & Daniel Müller, 2013. "Price Discrimination in Input Markets: Quantity Discounts and Private Information," CESifo Working Paper Series 4202, CESifo Group Munich.
- Yang, Chin W. & Peng, Hsiao P. & Li, Jian F., 1996. "The optimum uniform and discriminatory taxes or tariffs of third-degree price discrimination," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 77-84.
- Aguirre Pérez, Iñaki, 2011. "Multimarket Competition and Welfare Effects of Price discrimination," IKERLANAK 2011-55, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Kupper, G. & Willems, Bert, 2007.
"Arbitrage in Energy Markets : Competing in the Incumbent's Shadow,"
2007-094, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kupper, G. & Willems, Bert, 2007. "Arbitrage in Energy Markets : Competing in the Incumbent's Shadow," Discussion Paper 2007-034, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Gerd Küpper & Bert Willems, 2007. "Arbitrage in energy markets: competing in the incumbent's shadow," Working Papers Department of Economics ces0730, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Kupper Gerd & Willems Bert, 2007. "Arbitrage in Energy Markets: Competing in the Incumbent’s Shadow," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0707, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Michael Kremer & Christopher M. Snyder, 2003. "Why Are Drugs More Profitable Than Vaccines?," NBER Working Papers 9833, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ioannis N. Pinopoulos, 2017. "Input price discrimination and upstream R&D investments," Discussion Paper Series 2017_06, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Jun 2017.
- Yongmin Chen & Marius Schwartz, 2015.
"Differential pricing when costs differ: a welfare analysis,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 46(2), pages 442-460, June.
- Marius Schwartz & Yongmin Chen, 2013. "Differential Pricing When Costs Differ: A Welfare Analysis," Working Papers gueconwpa~13-13-01, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Daniel P. O'Brien, 2014. "The welfare effects of third-degree price discrimination in intermediate good markets: the case of bargaining," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 45(1), pages 92-115, March.
- Chen, Yongmin & Schwartz, Marius, 2012. "Beyond price discrimination: welfare under differential pricing when costs also differ," MPRA Paper 43393, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Kremer & Christopher Snyder, 2004. "Why is There No AIDS Vaccine?," CID Working Papers 111, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Li, Youping, 2011. "Timing of investments and third degree price discrimination in intermediate good markets," MPRA Paper 36746, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:83:y:1993:i:4:p:1011-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.