The effect of renewable energy on employment. The case of Asturias (Spain)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lenzen, Manfred & Dey, Christopher J., 2002. "Economic, energy and greenhouse emissions impacts of some consumer choice, technology and government outlay options," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 377-403, July.
- Ghanadan, Rebecca & Koomey, Jonathan G., 2005. "Using energy scenarios to explore alternative energy pathways in California," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(9), pages 1117-1142, June.
- Reiche, Danyel & Bechberger, Mischa, 2004. "Policy differences in the promotion of renewable energies in the EU member states," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 843-849, May.
- Margarita Argüelles & Carmen Benavides & Celia Bilbao & Emma Ramos, 2003. "Determining the impact of economic activiy in Asturias on greenhouse gas emissions," ERSA conference papers ersa03p69, European Regional Science Association.
- Suwala, Wojciech & Labys, Walter C., 2002. "Market transition and regional adjustments in the Polish coal industry," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 285-303, May.
- Connor, Peter M., 2003. "UK renewable energy policy: a review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 65-82, February.
- Míguez, J.L. & López-González, L.M. & Sala, J.M. & Porteiro, J. & Granada, E. & Morán, J.C. & Juárez, M.C., 2006. "Review of compliance with EU-2010 targets on renewable energy in Galicia (Spain)," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 225-247, June.
- Laitner, Skip & Bernow, Stephen & DeCicco, John, 1998. "Employment and other macroeconomic benefits of an innovation-led climate strategy for the United States," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 425-432, April.
- Faulin, Javier & Lera, Fernando & Pintor, Jesus M. & Garcia, Justo, 2006. "The outlook for renewable energy in Navarre: An economic profile," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(15), pages 2201-2216, October.
- Hawdon, David & Pearson, Peter, 1995. "Input-output simulations of energy, environment, economy interactions in the UK," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 73-86, January.
- Hillebrand, Bernhard & Buttermann, Hans Georg & Behringer, Jean Marc & Bleuel, Michaela, 2006. "The expansion of renewable energies and employment effects in Germany," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(18), pages 3484-3494, December.
- Brown, Marilyn A. & Levine, Mark D. & Short, Walter & Koomey, Jonathan G., 2001. "Scenarios for a clean energy future," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(14), pages 1179-1196, November.
- Duic, N. & Alves, L. M. & Chen, F. & da Graça Carvalho, M., 2003. "Potential of Kyoto Protocol Clean Development Mechanism in transfer of clean energy technologies to Small Island Developing States: case study of Cape Verde," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 83-98, February.
More about this item
KeywordsRenewable energy Employment forecast Energy policy Asturias;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:12:y:2008:i:3:p:732-751. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .